CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He’d probably try to fuck it before it worked out what a cunt he was and pissed of. A common trend in his pathetic life

Come on stubs show a little sympathy, he has the body of a starving bloated African child, no hair and is so very lonely, reach out! 

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Come on stubs show a little sympathy, he has the body of a starving bloated African child, no hair and is so very lonely, reach out! 

I’d like to reach out for frank, wrap my hands round his neck and pull his stupid fucking head off.

I say we go Crocket and Tubbs on him one late night- I know where he lives

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Quite a lot of men, after failed relationships with women, some yielding children along the way, recognise they've been repressed homosexuals all along, ashamedly preventing themselves from 'coming out'.

Just ask @Frank.

As stated in the foreword to his last book “A Homosexuals guide to the Navy ports of Britain and Europe” 

Getting back on topic. 6 people in the U.K. died yesterday whose demise was attributed to Bat Flu, so realistically half of them didn’t.

If that’s not a good enough reason to whip the whole country into a state of panic and start locking them up again in their homes, I’d like to know what is. 

STAY ALERT. WEAR A MASK.

SAVE LIVES. and SHUT THE FUCK UP or you’re going to kill granny. 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Getting back on topic. 6 people in the U.K. died yesterday whose demise was attributed to Bat Flu, so realistically half of them didn’t.

If that’s not a good enough reason to whip the whole country into a state of panic and start locking them up again in their homes, I’d like to know what is. 

STAY ALERT. WEAR A MASK.

SAVE LIVES. and SHUT THE FUCK UP or you’re going to kill granny. 

Welcome to Melbourne, Billy.

Our utter fuckwit of a premier is currently researching a cure for death itself before we are let out of curfew and lockdown. 
We were all shocked to hear that a few folks knocking on the door of 100 and some even past that had died in a nursing home. Well I never.

3 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Welcome to Melbourne, Billy.

Our utter fuckwit of a premier is currently researching a cure for death itself before we are let out of curfew and lockdown. 
We were all shocked to hear that a few folks knocking on the door of 100 and some even past that had died in a nursing home. Well I never.

That’s what I was on about the other night SC. Dictator Dan and the Polish slag in Queensland are doing a good impression of Myra and Ian. I watch Sky News Au. regularly mate and they’re the only news channel that hasn’t sold out to the lefties in Australia. Canada is exactly the same.

Justin Trudeau is possibly the most disgusting cunt alive.

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

The idea of Lockdown, we were told, was to balance the right to Freedom with that of Safety. Two rights that came into conflict.

In order to remain safe from the terrible virus, we dutifully gave up our right to Freedom.

What the science now shows is that there is no longer a 'safety' argument. It doesn't matter if the number of Covid cases is rising, because it is not resulting in significantly more deaths - just look at the scientific data.

The 'reason' for curtailing our Freedom has become one of 'Fear instead. When we are asked to give up our Freedom so that some people feel less frightened, this is unreasonable, and the government has no right to expect us to obey

Long live the Ravers!

This is scouse gold. I've lost count how many times the phrase "calm down" is uttered.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The policeman wouldn't have touched him if he was black.

I went to a meeting at Guys hospital this morning on the train. There's was a fella on there wheezing away one nebuliser, obviously couldn't wear a mask. Some fucking scumbag challenged him about not wearing a mask "Fuck off I've got advanced COPD" with this he waved a nebuliser in her face. And you are right Wolfie, there were a number of young blacks not wearing one either and she didn't challenge them. It fucking sums up where this country is at the moment. 

For the record, neither was I.

Guest Weary&Disgusted

When Eric alluded to this previously, I had assumed he was joking, but I now read that conservative mp Kit Malthouse is actively encouraging people to call the police if they see their neighbours breaking the current "rule of six".  This is shameful, and the type of thing which used to happen in East Germany under the Stasi.  I am completely appalled.  I just don't have the words.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

When Eric alluded to this previously, I had assumed he was joking, but I now read that conservative mp Kit Malthouse is actively encouraging people to call the police if they see their neighbours breaking the current "rule of six".  This is shameful, and the type of thing which used to happen in East Germany under the Stasi.  I am completely appalled.  I just don't have the words.  

Paranoic, werritarse.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2020 at 06:47, Weary&Disgusted said:

With the figure of those now dead from chinky flu now reported at over a million, I had another brief look at the numbers and found a gapping hole that makes punkers ring piece look like a full stop.

Crudely looking a deaths vs confirmed case, the death rates for these selected countries stands at:

UK 10%

India 1.5%

Brazil 29%

USA 2.9%

So we're supposed to believe that the UK with a healthcare system which is in the top 5 in the world has a higher death rate than India, a country of massive inequalities, grinding poverty, authorities that don't give a fuck and up to 15 million human slaves? Even factoring in the reliability and reporting of cases and deaths this simply can't be true. Figures from Brazil, another third world shithole, seem more believable.

Something tells me there's a lot of bullshit being spread about and most of the thick cunt sheep are buying it. 

• Like 1

On 08/09/2020 at 22:55, Eric Cuntman said:

What a load of fucking bollocks. The cunts I really hate are the sheep who immediately believe everything they're told and obey without question.

'oh look Jemima. From next week, we all have to stand in the front garden and bark like a dog at 7pm every day'

'well, it is for our own good Tarquin.'

So being socially responsible is a sheep? Cunt. 

Read building UK city and town centre economies on the Magaluf shanty town model of yobs in and out/money in/social mayhem/everybody is fucking happy. 

Shut it all down. Lock the fucking yobbos and the sluts that hang around it up WITHOUT covid protection. Fucking build decent civilised town centres. 

I base this on the experience of picking my way on broken glass and pools of sick through Charing Cross Station about 11.45pm on a Saturday night with a wheelie having just got back from the City of Light via Eurostar and tube from Kings Cross. A city that has a population of young people who know how to dress well, party well and behave well. 

This country is fucking uncouth shit with next to no standards or self discipline. Fucking bunch of cowards with a coward as a PM.