CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think that as a nation, we even have an uprising in us. The first signs of dissension and they'll just threaten to switch off the internet. The immediate result of this will be every cunt under 40 shit their pants and quietly mumble an apology whilst sheepishly returning home. This country was fucked as soon as the establishment began caring more about hostile, hate-filled immigrants than their own indigenous population.

"They have a tendency to strap bombs to their chest when they're angry, but they breed like rabbits and will work for pennies an hour."

"We'll take ten million!"

Literally the only reason Merkel and her goons opened the gates in the first place - CHEAP LABOUR. Whitey is expensive to maintain and has become accustomed to such luxuries as three meals a day and having a whole bedroom to himself. This is unacceptable to modern governments - everyone wants to have uneducated and easily manipulated cunts who don't ask questions and can be easily moulded into loyal little nationalistic drones of the state.

Everyone's looking for the Chink 2.0 to fill up their factories and fight their wars and the sand people are the obvious resource to create such a thing - problem is the sand people come with their own problems and ideas - most of which lead them to see the native European populations of the countries they flock to as weak willed, decadent infidel filth that needs to be cleansed from the face of the earth.

Fucking Germans and thinking they know whats best for the rest of the fucking world. We should have gave the lot of the cunts to the Ruskies when we had the chance.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The government are now encouraging members of the public to grass up people who are breaking their draconian population control rules. Here's a better idea... if your neighbours, friends acquaintances etc' aren't doing anything that directly harms or impacts upon you.. mind your own fucking business!

there are enough snivelling fucking weasels out there without creating an informant culture of thick as shit fucking snitches, expecting a little pat on the head for poking their snidey fucking noses into other people's lives.

I watched Piers lard arse Morgan earlier commenting on this subject. “ If they didn’t ‘behave’ after I’d ‘warned’ them a couple of times, I wouldn’t hesitate to inform the police”, he spouted, like an obese Charles Bronson in Death Wish 25.

Ive been daydreaming about what I’d do to the fucking fat gobby shitcunt if he turned up at my door to ‘warn’ me. I actually wished I was his neighbour until I came to my senses. 

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

We are having our pissers pulled on an industrial scale, that is beyond doubt. As to the true origins of this virus and the how and why of its release, these vital facts have been withheld and replaced with a load of cock and bull.

Everything that follows after the first bit of porkies will seem incongruent or have an ulterior motive.

Of course I have no empirical evidence to support my assertions, but how can I when it would be a bit bleedin' obvious if such evidence was left out for all to see.

Until there is widespread protest or uprising, we are slowly being ground down. We have a lot more to come of this encroaching suppression.

I wish they'd just cut to the 'go outside every morning and poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick (to protect yourself from Covid)' bit and stop insulting my intelligence with this piecemeal introduction of totalitarianism / groupthink.

Make Orwell Fiction Again

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, I'm just yer average multi-tasking polymath but concubine? glamour model? eco-warrior? guru? C'mon now. Housewife, works in the manufacturing sector, saves foxes is about it.

Serious question for once; Its been suggested that the rule of 6 wont apply to grouse shooters or fox hunters. What about sabs?

Just now, King Billy said:

Eddie has to do something to earn his keep. She  likes him to keep on touch with his Alpha Male side.

Keep up with current event bilbo; Our Edd has been well and truly spurned by the witch- I think she just wanted his for his 9" BBC. She even had the nerve to remove some of his comments here the other day. What a spiteful cunt.

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep up with current event bilbo; Our Edd has been well and truly spurned by the witch- I think she just wanted his for his 9" BBC. She even had the nerve to remove some of his comments here the other day. What a spiteful cunt.

Do you think Ed might stab her? I really hope so.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Serious question for once; Its been suggested that the rule of 6 wont apply to grouse shooters or fox hunters. What about sabs?

In theory it shouldn't be a problem as hunt sabs and monitors are deemed as protest organisations. Current regs allow the right to protest so long as groups comply with "Covid Secure" rules. That said, theory and practice can mean entirely different things.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

its her birthday next week Stubs, I have something big planned that will make the Audi look like small change, it is going to knock her socks (and pants) off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Do you think Ed might stab her? I really hope so.

Edds "stabbing" days are over when it comes to roops. As first reserve, I genuinely feel sorry for poor old fattys wrong 'un

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

In theory it shouldn't be a problem as hunt sabs and monitors are deemed as protest organisations. Current regs allow the right to protest so long as groups comply with "Covid Secure" rules. That said, theory and practice can mean entirely different things.

I'd like to set up a GPMG with 5000 rounds and a spare barrel and shoot the fucking lot of these red coat wearing cunts. For sport obviously.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

its her birthday next week Stubs, I have something big planned that will make the Audi look like small change, it is going to knock her socks (and pants) off. 

Don't waste your time Bro, we all know what'll happen when such lavish gifts and attention get thrown back in your face.

• Like 2

On 14/09/2020 at 18:08, Eric Cuntman said:

The government are now encouraging members of the public to grass up people who are breaking their draconian population control rules. Here's a better idea... if your neighbours, friends acquaintances etc' aren't doing anything that directly harms or impacts upon you.. mind your own fucking business!

there are enough snivelling fucking weasels out there without creating an informant culture of thick as shit fucking snitches, expecting a little pat on the head for poking their snidey fucking noses into other people's lives.

Sorry, Eric, but I have your IP address from when you were a member of my shitty little Wordpress test site and I've had to give the Police your address for all of this filthy wrong think. I hope we can still be friends when you come out of the reprogramming camp - I did make them promise to take you to a nice one that I did all the research on before I sniched on you though - honestly I think you're really going to enjoy yourself:

2cc2d1a1e0f7d37fcde17d957a36b681.jpg

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry, Eric, but I have your IP address from when you were a member of my shitty little Wordpress test site and I've had to give the Police your address for all of this filthy wrong think. I hope we can still be friends when you come out of the reprogramming camp - I did make them promise to take you to a nice one that I did all the research on before I sniched on you though - honestly I think you're really going to enjoy yourself:

2cc2d1a1e0f7d37fcde17d957a36b681.jpg

Thank you for saving me from my sick, fascist mind. 

RIP George Floyd...

(can anyone recall the names of the Manchester bombing victims? No, didn't think so.)

• Like 1

On 14/09/2020 at 18:08, Eric Cuntman said:

If my neighbour grasses me up, I'll burn a huge cross on his front lawn. 

He's not black it's just I've got a big cross my kids nicked from the church years ago. I want get rid of it before I move house.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If my neighbour grasses me up, I'll burn a huge cross on his front lawn. 

He's not black it's just I've got a big cross my kids nicked from the church years ago. I want get rid of it before I move house.

Encouraging people to inform on their neighbours is the most disgraceful, divisive fucking tactic ever employed by a government. We really are entering Orwell territory, and every cunt's just accepting it and thinking what they're told to think. I really fucking despair for the future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Encouraging people to inform on their neighbours is the most disgraceful, divisive fucking tactic ever employed by a government. We really are entering Orwell territory, and every cunt's just accepting it and thinking what they're told to think. I really fucking despair for the future.

20 hours ago, The Beast said:

We are having our pissers pulled on an industrial scale, that is beyond doubt. As to the true origins of this virus and the how and why of its release, these vital facts have been withheld and replaced with a load of cock and bull.

Everything that follows after the first bit of porkies will seem incongruent or have an ulterior motive.

Of course I have no empirical evidence to support my assertions, but how can I when it would be a bit bleedin' obvious if such evidence was left out for all to see.

Until there is widespread protest or uprising, we are slowly being ground down. We have a lot more to come of this encroaching suppression.

The World Hoax Organisation, the Unhinged Notions and the vile mainstream paedia, along with moronic incompetent and mostly corrupt politicians across the world have enslaved the free world population. Imagine for a minute if you had some way of clearing your memory of all the bullshit pumped into your brain for the last 7 or 8 months by all of the above. Take a good look around you, have a good think about your family, friends and people you come into contact with regularly. DO YOU SEE A PANDEMIC KILLING ALL THESE PEOPLE WHICH CAN ONLY BE STOPPED BY REMOVING ALL YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, TAKING YOUR JOB, MAKING YOU DEPENDANT ON THE STATE AND FORCING YOU TO WEAR A BADGE OF OBEDIENCE OVER YOUR MOUTH? 

I fucking don’t see any of that in reality. I see a fucking massive hoax which has resulted in a scared population, lots of sheep working like fuck from home because they’ve been ‘told’ to, and all the infrastructures of civilised life crumbling around us. A constant drip of new rules and laws, orders to inform on your neighbours etc. etc. The Chief Medical Officer of Canada, a Chinese bag of shit called Theresa Tam (who also happens to have a senior position in the WHO) the other day recommended that Canadians wear a mask while having sex. No Neil jokes please.

I for one will never wear a mask, nor will I socially distance and any activity I want to do which  is still possible I will be, and fuck the old bill if they’ve got a problem.

Aside from these few small gripes I’m pretty happy with life at the moment.

☹️

• Like 1