CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Encouraging people to inform on their neighbours is the most disgraceful, divisive fucking tactic ever employed by a government. We really are entering Orwell territory, and every cunt's just accepting it and thinking what they're told to think. I really fucking despair for the future.

Its awful. Its smacks of Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia and Maoist China. Seriously if anyone grassed me up and I found out who it was, I'll end up getting nicked for what I would do to them. 

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

"They have a tendency to strap bombs to their chest when they're angry, but they breed like rabbits and will work for pennies an hour."

"We'll take ten million!"

Literally the only reason Merkel and her goons opened the gates in the first place - CHEAP LABOUR. Whitey is expensive to maintain and has become accustomed to such luxuries as three meals a day and having a whole bedroom to himself. This is unacceptable to modern governments - everyone wants to have uneducated and easily manipulated cunts who don't ask questions and can be easily moulded into loyal little nationalistic drones of the state.

Everyone's looking for the Chink 2.0 to fill up their factories and fight their wars and the sand people are the obvious resource to create such a thing - problem is the sand people come with their own problems and ideas - most of which lead them to see the native European populations of the countries they flock to as weak willed, decadent infidel filth that needs to be cleansed from the face of the earth.

Fucking Germans and thinking they know whats best for the rest of the fucking world. We should have gave the lot of the cunts to the Ruskies when we had the chance.

I remember a german nurse I worked with telling me that in West Germany, Turks were the ones who had the shit jobs. When the wall came down, Turks were being fucked off and East Germans were being given their jobs because they earned more than they earned in East Germany. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is the KB referring to his brain or something else? All you need Billy is a good dose of delirium tremens culminating in a fatal epileptic fit to obtain a reset. Then we dump you in a hole. 

He means "reset" as an enormous social and political change for the UK.  A fecking gamechanger, if you will.  

2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

He means "reset" as an enormous social and political change for the UK.  A fecking gamechanger, if you will.  

It wil inevitably have that effect by accelerating changes that were already taking place and possibly introducing a few new ones. Ultimately the inefficiency of market driven societies compared with centrally controlled more authoritarian states to gear up to a pandemic or national emergency is a lesson that cannot be ignored. Further, societies that have promoted diversity and ethnic minorities largely living in self contained cultural pockets, oblivious to the needs of social distancing etc, such as post colonial divide and rule Britain are at an overall disadvantage. Lacking hegemony, lacking strong professional leadership, set on a bizarre path of proving to itself it still has an independent major role in the world, even if it means obvious long term damage, the UK is likely to fall further behind. 

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Don’t confuse him W+D. He thinks a game changer is when his carer takes his 3 piece jigsaw puzzle from him and gives him a Rubik’s cube that’s all the same colour.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It wil inevitably have that effect by accelerating changes that were already taking place and possibly introducing a few new ones. Ultimately the inefficiency of market driven societies compared with centrally controlled more authoritarian states to gear up to a pandemic or national emergency is a lesson that cannot be ignored. Further, societies that have promoted diversity and ethnic minorities largely living in self contained cultural pockets, oblivious to the needs of social distancing etc, such as post colonial divide and rule Britain are at an overall disadvantage. Lacking hegemony, lacking strong professional leadership, set on a bizarre path of proving to itself it still has an independent major role in the world, even if it means obvious long term damage, the UK is likely to fall further behind. 

I can't believe that you are championing "centrally controlled authoritarian states", Harry.  The soviet version only exists in a warped form in places like Belarus.  The last I heard, the citizens wanted to get shot of their state leader, but apparently he decided he wanted to stay on anyway.  

The other showcase version of centrally controlled authoritarian states is North Korea.  Would you really want the UK to end up like that ?

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I can't believe that you are championing "centrally controlled authoritarian states", Harry.  The soviet version only exists in a warped form in places like Belarus.  The last I heard, the citizens wanted to get shot of their state leader, but apparently he decided he wanted to stay on anyway.  

The other showcase version of centrally controlled authoritarian states is North Korea.  Would you really want the UK to end up like that ?

Yes. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes. 

With half the population starving and dependent on UN aid ?  And with the biggest national exports crystal meth and malware ?  

Neither governmental system is perfect.  The west does have corruption creeping in here and there, but because of a system of checks and balances, no one person has ultimate power, and most of the corrupt get caught.  With centrally controlled authoritarian states, you only need one sociopath (such as Joe Stalin), to sneakily make his way to the top and award himself the power of life and death, and then things really start to go downhill fast for the average citizen.  

I don't mean to lecture you, but it is kind of an outmoded model of government, purely because it permits psychos to murder their way to the top job and then run their countries into the ground.  

12 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

With half the population starving and dependent on UN aid ?  And with the biggest national exports crystal meth and malware ?  

Neither governmental system is perfect.  The west does have corruption creeping in here and there, but because of a system of checks and balances, no one person has ultimate power, and most of the corrupt get caught.  With centrally controlled authoritarian states, you only need one sociopath (such as Joe Stalin), to sneakily make his way to the top and award himself the power of life and death, and then things really start to go downhill fast for the average citizen.  

I don't mean to lecture you, but it is kind of an outmoded model of government, purely because it permits psychos to murder their way to the top job and then run their countries into the ground.  

With respect, I consider the premature death of Leonid Brezhnev the single biggest catastrophe of the Twentieth Century. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

With respect, I consider the premature death of Leonid Brezhnev the single biggest catastrophe of the Twentieth Century. 

He has a reputation as the soviet leader who wanted to centralise government power again after Khrushchev had been making moves to devolve some powers regionally.  So, do you think that if Brezhnev's health had been better, he would have spread communism into Europe and beyond ?

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

He has a reputation as the soviet leader who wanted to centralise government power again after Khrushchev had been making moves to devolve some powers regionally.  So, do you think that if Brezhnev's health had been better, he would have spread communism into Europe and beyond ?

I think he was the last great Soviet leader of any stature. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Who ordered the invasion of Afghanistan leading to the Soviets getting their arses handed to them by men wearing sandals, 2 million civilians dead and the rise of the Taliban. Total fucking genius.

To be fair, the US did give the mujahadeen plenty of weapons and training, some of which was passed on to the groups which became the Taliban, so the West contributed to the rise of these nutters  too...

On 15/09/2020 at 21:02, camberwell gypsy said:

Its awful. Its smacks of Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia and Maoist China. Seriously if anyone grassed me up and I found out who it was, I'll end up getting nicked for what I would do to them. 

Wow, you're the cunt who knicked all the CSE history textbooks at school!

PS but his model matchstick motte and bailey castle was brilliant! 

On 15/09/2020 at 21:05, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember a german nurse I worked with telling me that in West Germany, Turks were the ones who had the shit jobs. When the wall came down, Turks were being fucked off and East Germans were being given their jobs because they earned more than they earned in East Germany. 

I remember, I remember.... 

38 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

To be fair, the US did give the mujahedeen plenty of weapons and training, some of which was passed on to the groups which became the Taliban, so the West contributed to the rise of these nutters  too...

They've always been nutters in Afghanistan. That's why its called the graveyard of empires. Lord Elphinstone's army and dependents were massacred during the First Afghan war in the full knowledge that the might of British India would be thrown at them. During the Third Afghan war they even invaded the British India and won complete independence. Whenever attacked by an outside power, they play to their advantages. Every village is a mini fortress, males are taught to use firearms from a young age and to use wanton savagery to terrorise their enemy if necessary. The terrain is a complete nightmare to outsiders and any local warlord who claims to be an ally, regardless of how much he is paid, can transform into a bloodthirsty enemy at any moment. The Russians knew all about this from the "great game" they played with the British in the 19th century but Brezhnev still ordered them in regardless.

Gorbachev was the last great Soviet leader because he managed to outwit the hardliners in the Politburo and military long enough to make the Soviet Union untenable.