CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to Belfast in 1974. Me and my uncle and aunt and two brotherd were walking down this street. Dark as fuck as none of the street lights were working. All of a sudden up ahead, a load of dark figures came round the corner heading towards us. "Dont utter a word" said my uncle. We stopped and watched as these figures walked past us. All wearing balaclavas. They said nothing, just glanced at us and moved on disappearing literally like fucking phantoms in the night. "Provos" whispered my uncle.  Fucking frightening. 

Mask Wankers

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There’s a vacant plinth in Trafalgar Square that’s right up your street. A tenner says if you climb on everyone that looks will think they’ve just put back up the fucking no arms or legs torso cunt. The one that made all the pigeons throw up.

I am not going to grace such uncouth and crude comments (out of respect for the family you just lashed out at) with a reply you stupid fucker. 

Sir Patrick Vallance, who heads the governments expert advisory panel on vaccines is the former President of GlaxoSmithKline who are set to cop millions, if not billions of taxpayers cash soon as the UKs most favoured vaccine supplier. Vallance still owns over 600 grands worth of shares in the company, which are set to rocket in value once these cunts decide to slowly restore the public’s rights and freedoms as long as they agree to be vaccinated.

Is the picture becoming any clearer Mask Wankers?

NATION UNITES IN SYMPATHY OVER MURDER OF PLOD IN CROYDON POLICE STATION.

Like anyone with a basic comprehension and acceptance of the ‘Policing by consent’ model which has mostly served the U.K. well for a couple of hundred years and like many other things British  has been copied all over the world, I was saddened to hear about the copper who was shot and killed in Croydon the other night. For the most part the U.K. Police do a decent job and are slightly less corrupt and more accountable than most other countries law enforcement. HOWEVER, this afternoon my sympathy for the corpse and it’s grieving army of  professional mourners took a sudden and unexpected Stuka divebomber style nosedive.

The reason for my about turn occurred as I watched a live stream of the Anti Lockdown protest in Trafalgar Square. I was surprised to see the large turnout, 10 to 15000 imo. The event was completely peaceful and good humoured and comprised of people of all races and ages. Last week the same thing took place but James ‘the messiah’ O’Brien on his daily sermon from Mount LBC described the ex soldiers, hippies, small business owners who were being forced into bankruptcy and all the rest of the people who had attended to voice their opposition to the removal of their basic rights and freedoms as ‘far right’ conspiracy theorists and insane Covid deniers. David Icke who could, rightly or wrongly, fall into the latter category made a speech today  which was received well by the crowd . Within minutes of him finishing the speech at least a hundred Metropolitan Pigs in full riot gear forced their way through the crowd, beating everyone in their way indiscriminately with long batons and violently arrested Mr. Icke. They then surrounded the stage as hundreds more riot cunts arrived and took away all the PA equipment and then spent a couple of hours forming human barriers and provoking the crowd, randomly grabbing and arresting some people regardless of their age or wether they had done anything to justify arrest. 

It appears to be the ‘new normal’ now that BLM and Extinction Rebellion have the blessing of Saddique Khan and Cressida Dick to cause havoc and huge disruption whenever they choose and the fake news media will report them as social justice heroes, with smiley faced coppers ‘taking the knee’ or turning up in a rainbow wrapped police car for selfies and Tik Tok dancing all round. This is the new normal that we’ve been hearing about for months now while they’ve been using the Chinese water torture on our brains with all the In Out, Lockdown, back in, Dont kill granny, save the NHS, stay alert, get in the wardrobe, wear a mask, don’t wear a mask, get in your bubble bollocks. Next week it’ll be daily rectum inspections, clap on your doorstep for Philip Schofields bravery, brick up your windows, eat your dog etc. etc. or you might kill Captain Tom and then Piers Morgan will come to your house and slobber all over you.

AT PRESENT I’M NOT TOTALLY CONVINCED THAT WE’RE BEING TOLD THE TRUTH LOL, BUT MAYBE I’M JUST ONE OF THOSE FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS THAT THE BRAVE POLICE ARE SAVING US ALL FROM EVERY SATURDAY AFTERNOON. (Unless they’ve been shot the night before)

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

NATION UNITES IN SYMPATHY OVER MURDER OF PLOD IN CROYDON POLICE STATION.

Like anyone with a basic comprehension and acceptance of the ‘Policing by consent’ model which has mostly served the U.K. well for a couple of hundred years and like many other things British  has been copied all over the world, I was saddened to hear about the copper who was shot and killed in Croydon the other night. For the most part the U.K. Police do a decent job and are slightly less corrupt and more accountable than most other countries law enforcement. HOWEVER, this afternoon my sympathy for the corpse and it’s grieving army of  professional mourners took a sudden and unexpected Stuka divebomber style nosedive.

The reason for my about turn occurred as I watched a live stream of the Anti Lockdown protest in Trafalgar Square. I was surprised to see the large turnout, 10 to 15000 imo. The event was completely peaceful and good humoured and comprised of people of all races and ages. Last week the same thing took place but James ‘the messiah’ O’Brien on his daily sermon from Mount LBC described the ex soldiers, hippies, small business owners who were being forced into bankruptcy and all the rest of the people who had attended to voice their opposition to the removal of their basic rights and freedoms as ‘far right’ conspiracy theorists and insane Covid deniers. David Icke who could, rightly or wrongly, fall into the latter category made a speech today  which was received well by the crowd . Within minutes of him finishing the speech at least a hundred Metropolitan Pigs in full riot gear forced their way through the crowd, beating everyone in their way indiscriminately with long batons and violently arrested Mr. Icke. They then surrounded the stage as hundreds more riot cunts arrived and took away all the PA equipment and then spent a couple of hours forming human barriers and provoking the crowd, randomly grabbing and arresting some people regardless of their age or wether they had done anything to justify arrest. 

It appears to be the ‘new normal’ now that BLM and Extinction Rebellion have the blessing of Saddique Khan and Cressida Dick to cause havoc and huge disruption whenever they choose and the fake news media will report them as social justice heroes, with smiley faced coppers ‘taking the knee’ or turning up in a rainbow wrapped police car for selfies and Tik Tok dancing all round. This is the new normal that we’ve been hearing about for months now while they’ve been using the Chinese water torture on our brains with all the In Out, Lockdown, back in, Dont kill granny, save the NHS, stay alert, get in the wardrobe, wear a mask, don’t wear a mask, get in your bubble bollocks. Next week it’ll be daily rectum inspections, clap on your doorstep for Philip Schofields bravery, brick up your windows, eat your dog etc. etc. or you might kill Captain Tom and then Piers Morgan will come to your house and slobber all over you.

AT PRESENT I’M NOT TOTALLY CONVINCED THAT WE’RE BEING TOLD THE TRUTH LOL, BUT MAYBE I’M JUST ONE OF THOSE FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS THAT THE BRAVE POLICE ARE SAVING US ALL FROM EVERY SATURDAY AFTERNOON. (Unless they’ve been shot the night before)

Yet at the same time you urge on the deployment of the same abroad. Even lethal force. Illegal lethal force. And won't have the plod soldiers who committed these war crimes held to account. You can't have it both ways. 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yet at the same time you urge on the deployment of the same abroad. Even lethal force. Illegal lethal force. And won't have the plod soldiers who committed these war crimes held to account. You can't have it both ways. 

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think the response to the PLANDEMIC by countless governments around the world has been rational to the actual public health threat? The average age of the Bat flu dead in the U.K. since this hoax started is 81.   As far as I know, people aged 81 have a tendency to fucking die without any help from a Chinky bioweapon. And the last time I checked no one voted to be locked in their homes, lose their business, wear a fucking useless Chinese made mask and agree to be locked up if you don’t leave the pub at 10 o’clock. You might be thick enough to think that’s OK but then you’re a stupid fucking cunt.

FUCK OFF AND GO GET YOUR VACCINATION. YOU’LL FEEL BETTER ONCE YOU READ THE SMALL PRINT THAT YOU'RE NOW INFERTILE AND THE AUTISM STARTS TO KICK IN.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think the response to the PLANDEMIC by countless governments around the world has been rational to the actual public health threat? The average age of the Bat flu dead in the U.K. since this hoax started is 81.   As far as I know, people aged 81 have a tendency to fucking die without any help from a Chinky bioweapon. And the last time I checked no one voted to be locked in their homes, lose their business, wear a fucking useless Chinese made mask and agree to be locked up if you don’t leave the pub at 10 o’clock. You might be thick enough to think that’s OK but then you’re a stupid fucking cunt.

FUCK OFF AND GO GET YOUR VACCINATION. YOU’LL FEEL BETTER ONCE YOU READ THE SMALL PRINT THAT YOU'RE NOW INFERTILE AND THE AUTISM STARTS TO KICK IN.

Bill please calm down. They say with best forecasts vaccination will only be available for 3% of the population in any case world wide on a country by country basis. You've really got to tick a few risk boxes to get in the queue. Does an anal itch a la Larry David count? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bill please calm down. They say with best forecasts vaccination will only be available for 3% of the population in any case world wide on a country by country basis. You've really got to tick a few risk boxes to get in the queue. Does an anal itch a la Larry David count? 

LOL.  What does the Larry David bit mean ?  That's the "curb your enthusiasm", fella, correct ?

Right on cue, Saddique Kunt has tonight condemned todays protest in which 16 people were arrested and 3 police injured as ‘totally unacceptable’  during this crucial time in the pandemic.

Strangely though, in June 111 people were arrested, millions of pounds of vandalism and 37 police injured during a BLM protest/riot and Mr. Khan commented that the protest had been hijacked by a small minority of outsiders and peaceful protest should always be allowed.

Seems fair enough then.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You haven’t replied to my criticism of your exploitation of women and profiting from immoral earnings Mr scum bucket.

Exploitation? Providing a safe comfortable environment for women to earn money in the profession they themselves have freely decided to work in is hardly exploitation imo.

Immoral earnings? That’s an easier one. I do not find the provision of sexual services for financial gain to be immoral, as long as the provider is making her choice freely to do so.          Just as your willingness, or should I say eagerness, to position your gaping anus up against the glory hole in the Gents is a matter of your personal choice and probably financial need and something that even an act of Parliament would fail to stop.

i hope that clears up any lingering fascination, bordering on obsession that you seem to have had with this matter.

Don't forget to fuck off Dickwipe.

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Exploitation? Providing a safe comfortable environment for women to earn money in the profession they themselves have freely decided to work in is hardly exploitation imo.

Immoral earnings? That’s an easier one. I do not find the provision of sexual services for financial gain to be immoral, as long as the provider is making her choice freely to do so.          Just as your willingness, or should I say eagerness, to position your gaping anus up against the glory hole in the Gents is a matter of your personal choice and probably financial need and something that even an act of Parliament would fail to stop.

i hope that clears up any lingering fascination, bordering on obsession that you seem to have had with this matter.

Don't forget to fuck off Dickwipe.

Lol.

Rattled.

On 26/09/2020 at 04:45, King Billy said:

Sir Patrick Vallance, who heads the governments expert advisory panel on vaccines is the former President of GlaxoSmithKline who are set to cop millions, if not billions of taxpayers cash soon as the UKs most favoured vaccine supplier. Vallance still owns over 600 grands worth of shares in the company, which are set to rocket in value once these cunts decide to slowly restore the public’s rights and freedoms as long as they agree to be vaccinated.

Is the picture becoming any clearer Mask Wankers?

Gosh I do hope so Bill, I have a few GSK shares in the bottom drawer myself. I fancy a JetSki. 

• Like 1

The Russians have had a working vaccine that produced antibodies in every test subject. Obviously it's far easier to find participants due East, and are no doubt less stringent regarding the possible side effects, but if given the choice I'd gladly settle for Novapharm's vaccine over GSK's. Personally I feel we should let nature take its course, and to be looking for herd immunity in true Darwinist fashion. This virus along with all the other Covids isn't going away anytime soon. 

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The Russians have had a working vaccine that produced antibodies in every test subject. Obviously it's far easier to find participants due East, and are no doubt less stringent regarding the possible side effects, but if given the choice I'd gladly settle for Novapharm's vaccine over GSK's. Personally I feel we should let nature take its course, and to be looking for herd immunity in true Darwinist fashion. This virus along with all the other Covids isn't going away anytime soon. 

This virus isn't going away. Because it never arrived.

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Deliberately from a lab in Wuhan. It's about, you can't deny that, imo, but it's nowhere near as fatal as their hyping it up to be. Just another step into tyranny, and a rouse so everybody's tracked 24/7. 

Apparently, at one point it was illegal for people in relationships, but who don't have the same address to hold hands, kiss or have sex... ILLEGAL!

This is George Orwell's 1984 almost to the letter. That fucking inbred, honey monster cunt Johnson wakes up and invents a new law every fucking day. 'Errrrr, today, everybody has to give all their money and property to the government, for their own safety.. and if you don't you'll be shot by the police'

• Like 2

On 25/09/2020 at 21:31, Weary&Disgusted said:

That and the strangely hypnotic, pacifying, tranquilizing effect of daytime TV.  Don't think about politics and real life, just watch this soap opera and be enthralled by the lives of fictional no hopers.  Let this fictitious misery take your mind off your actual life.  

Thing is though is that every cunt in Coronation Street is masked up. Unfortunately you can still hear the shit that's coming out of their gobs.