CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

Just now, Eddie said:

What a stupid statement.....of course they will be exempt, most are not home owners....

Quite a large percentage are home invaders. But obviously it's not their fault. They are forced to break in, assault and rob people because of slavery and what happened to George Floyd. 

Speaking of George, I wonder if any of his grieving brethren have dug up his gold coffin and weighed it in yet. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite a large percentage are home invaders. But obviously it's not their fault. They are forced to break in, assault and rob people because of slavery and what happened to George Floyd. 

Speaking of George, I wonder if any of his grieving brethren have dug up his gold coffin and weighed it in yet. 

Well after the shooting of one of our cops the outpouring of grief from our celebs is deafening... the premiership are Not holding 1 mins silence, Ashley banjo is not doing his dance in reverse, Lewis Hamilton is not taking a knee and bill stickers is still a wanker, fuck off. 

• Like 3

The fact that not a full lockdown, but enough to wipe out large sections of employment and business in the service economy, is likely to be a permanent feature until an effective vaccine can be pumped into two thirds of the population which is unlikely to be achieved for more than twelve months, we are looking at a permanent hit to GDP of 20% year on year. Brexit will probably be abandoned because it would compound that loss to the point the UK will become bankrupt. In effect, while the West will be a loser, the UK maybe a two time loser. The Tory rebels can already start to see what's in store and they know a government cannot stay in power, whatever democratic mandate it might have had previously, under these circumstances. This project was bad in itself, it started badly and it will finish in disaster. Covid 19 is just giving it a helping hand. 

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fact that not a full lockdown, but enough to wipe out large sections of employment and business in the service economy, is likely to be a permanent feature until an effective vaccine can be pumped into two thirds of the population which is unlikely to be achieved for more than twelve months, we are looking at a permanent hit to GDP of 20% year on year. Brexit will probably be abandoned because it would compound that loss to the point the UK will become bankrupt. In effect, while the West will be a loser, the UK maybe a two time loser. The Tory rebels can already start to see what's in store and they know a government cannot stay in power, whatever democratic mandate it might have had previously, under these circumstances. This project was bad in itself, it started badly and it will finish in disaster. Covid 19 is just giving it a helping hand. 

Brexit won’t be stopped otherwise there will be civil war.

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Brexit won’t be stopped otherwise there will be civil war.

There's nobody left with the testicular fortitude to engage in a civil war. Look how quickly a nation of unintelligent sheep have willingly handed over their personal rights and freedoms.

On the plus side, Sir Nigel Of Farage is planning to create an 'Anti-Lockdown' political party. Let the cat see the pigeons. Lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

There's nobody left with the testicular fortitude to engage in a civil war. Look how quickly a nation of unintelligent sheep have willingly handed over their personal rights and freedoms.

On the plus side, Sir Nigel Of Farage is planning to create an 'Anti-Lockdown' political party. Let the cat see the pigeons. Lol.

Will Icke and Farage combine forces? I'd love to see a re-enactment of that plane crash on the Battle of Bosworth. Worth a day trip in the car to metal detect fir souvenirs. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Either way Lord Punks. The UK is caught in the jaws of horror and inbetween the horns of a dilemma. Actually a nice Little Mix... ing of metaphors. Forgive me for introducing a pop group with no talent. 

Little Mix are a posse of little whores created by homosexuals in the debauched “pop” industry.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He had 16 funerals in a different city every day ffs. The democrats made sure that the blacks didn’t miss out on the grief and outrage which had been allocated to them by the Obama/Clinton ruling cabal. 

George Floyd was 6’8” and a right ugly big silverback cunt. The sort of cunt who didn’t blend in to a crowd. There’s loads of videos of poor Georges funeral services/propaganda shows and in nearly all of them there’s a big cunt in the crowd about 6’8” wearing a hoodie, standing on his own, and no one seems to know who he is. It says on the front of his hoodie ‘I CAN’T BREATHE’. CNN even produced some cunt who revealed that George had a brother who was almost identical to him, except no one had ever met or known about this brother of his before, or seen him since.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yeah? She makes me believe Simon Weston in Miss Piggy's wig is actually possible.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/dark-pressures-little-mix-gruelling-19911553

Is this purely ironic trawling of the gutter press then my Lupine friend, or am I to make some wildly hypocritical assertions about how suspect your reading habits are? I can’t keep up. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Joe Biden said in a speech yesterday that if he becomes President he will abolish slavery. I think he meant to say something else but no one even cares anymore. He said the other day that 200 million Americans had died from Covid  19 and 6 million of them were armed forces.And that’s him trying to read a Teleprompter. He should be OK as President. Can’t think why not.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Rev. Rock Paper Scissors for which one of us gets first go on the slut?

I suspect it might take a dozen of us just to make her clapper airtight, judging by that picture.

I'd still rattle the cunt up the mud-hut and bruise her lungs.