CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

Back on topic. I couldn’t help thinking today that as the whole worlds ruling class appears to have decided that everyone must now wear a mask, having previously been telling the sheep that masks were of no help in combatting the hoax virus, and could even be harmful. I was wondering why the infection rates are apparently going up everywhere now that everyone is obeying this latest order? I’m not an expert but there appears to be a slight  problem with this policy.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Back on topic. I couldn’t help thinking today that as the whole worlds ruling class appears to have decided that everyone must now wear a mask, having previously been telling the sheep that masks were of no help in combatting the hoax virus, and could even be harmful. I was wondering why the infection rates are apparently going up everywhere now that everyone is obeying this latest order? I’m not an expert but there appears to be a slight  problem with this policy.

Did your whores wear a Burka or did you wear one to sneak up on them?

lol.

Vile toad...

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Do you frequently communicate expressively using only your eyebrows ?

Best Bond, and a top bloke, unlike the other cunts. Didn't take himself seriously, knew he was a shit actor who got lucky, but must have been up more top class fanny than a Hollywood gynecologist 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Best Bond, and a top bloke, unlike the other cunts. Didn't take himself seriously, knew he was a shit actor who got lucky, but must have been up more top class fanny than a Hollywood gynecologist 

Shut up stubby you fucking idiot. 

On 24/09/2020 at 19:47, King Billy said:

Back on topic. Yesterday Queer Starmer giving his first speech to the ‘virtual’ Labour Party conference slipped in the phrase ‘Build Back Better’. Justin Trudeau, possibly the biggest cunt in charge of a so called civilised western democracy at present just happened to use the same phrase at the state opening of Canada’s Parliament, which has become no more than a rubber stamp job for his libtard governments policies, Dictator Daniel Andrews the premier of Victoria just by coincidence used the same weird phrase in a press conference yesterday, while he has Melbourne under the most authoritarian lockdown measures in the world. Joe Biden, the walking dead puppet who the Democrat Party have decided is their best hope of beating Donald J Trump in November is running under the main campaign slogan of...., yeah that’s right BUILD BACK BETTER! Biden is just a Trojan horse who will be retired within weeks of the Clinton/Obama party cheating their way to the Whitehouse.

BUILD BACK BETTER is a UN slogan/sound bite which they use on propaganda material to push forward their doomsday climate change bullshit. Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit strange and also disturbing that all these cunts just happened to include it in televised addresses yesterday?

FUCKING WAKE UP YOU CUNTS! REMEMBER WHO BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR FUCKING MASKS OFF AND REALISE THAT EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS A FUCKING HOAX AND ALL YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS ARE GONE. WILLINGLY HANDED OVER WITHOUT A FUCKING WHIMPER.

YOU FUCKING MASK WANKER PUSSY CUNTS.

The Conservative Party virtual conference which started today seems to have proved the point I was making nearly 3 weeks ago in the above post. The slogan/catchphrase for this years conference emblazoned on the virtual wall behind each speaker is BUILD BACK BETTER, the same as Joe Bidens Democratic Party campaign slogan. Since when have the Tories and the US Dem. party become bedfellows and shared the same slogans?  Listen up sheeple. These traitors are all in on the plot together. The plot is a simple one. They are taking away all our rights and civil liberties under the guise of Covid 19 emergency powers. This is happening in too many countries to list. They are not on our side and if we don’t wake up to what’s going on right fucking now, it will be too late, and we will look back at the chance we missed to stop them.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Conservative Party virtual conference which started today seems to have proved the point I was making nearly 3 weeks ago in the above post. The slogan/catchphrase for this years conference emblazoned on the virtual wall behind each speaker is BUILD BACK BETTER, the same as Joe Bidens Democratic Party campaign slogan. Since when have the Tories and the US Dem. party become bedfellows and shared the same slogans?  Listen up sheeple. These traitors are all in on the plot together. The plot is a simple one. They are taking away all our rights and civil liberties under the guise of Covid 19 emergency powers. This is happening in too many countries to list. They are not on our side and if we don’t wake up to what’s going on right fucking now, it will be too late, and we will look back at the chance we missed to stop them.

Bill you Dirty old goat, those pearly white new dentures of yours are picking up static and cooking your brain. Take them out, put you slippers on and start acting your age x 

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I'm ready to take up the cause Billy. I've got me ww1 tin helmet and half a pool cue (better leverage with half) at the ready. I'm so fucking fed up I'll follow you to the gates of hell. I'll be right behind you. A few miles right behind you but behind you I will be. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm ready to take up the cause Billy. I've got me ww1 tin helmet and half a pool cue (better leverage with half) at the ready. I'm so fucking fed up I'll follow you to the gates of hell. I'll be right behind you. A few miles right behind you but behind you I will be. 

I want to trust you Gypps  but as you’ve probably guessed I don't believe in coincidences, and I just can’t get it out of my thoughts that Judas Iscariot lived in a caravan  in downtown Jerusalem. Not many people know that fact. Just marking your card mate. I’m on to you. There’s still time to repent though as I know you’re a proper cunt.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I want to trust you Ed, but as you’ve probably guessed I don't believe in coincidences, and I just can’t get it out of my thoughts that Judas Iscariot ran a carwash in downtown Jerusalem. Not many people know that fact. Just marking your card mate. I’m on to you. There’s still time to repent though as I know you’re a proper cunt.

That's not Ed. It's Gyps.