CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cops shot in their car in good 'ol U.S of A

Neil

A video of the crime is on the news websites but no mention of ethnicity of either attacker or victims.As it doesn't mention that the gunmen was white and the cops were black I'd wager that the chances are that the opposite is probably the case.If so then expect the story to go away very,very quickly. 

Fuck off

• Like 1

Just now, Neil said:

A video of the crime is on the news websites but no mention of ethnicity of either attacker or victims.As it doesn't mention that the gunmen was white and the cops were black I'd wager that the chances are that the opposite is probably the case.If so then expect the story to go away very,very quickly. 

Fuck off

CNN   BREAKING NEWS

2 SYSTEMICALLY RACIST COPS INVOLVED IN MOSTLY PEACEFUL SHOOTING. DONALD TRUMP THOUGHT TO BE TO BLAME.

HILLARY CLINTON CALLS FOR MILITARY TO STORM WHITEHOUSE.

22 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck off

The policemen may have been transgender and embarked on a joint suicide pact designed to look like a murder so gain support and awareness for trans issues.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Fuck off

I think this is what you're getting at...

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/coulters-law/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to meet Lewis and have him meet this Lewis...all 97 rounds

Little cunt thinks he's at the height of his influence considering he's basically got Schumacher's old championship record (also gained in a ridiculously dominant car, with a timid little wingman to hold his hand around the track and act as a mobile chicane to any cunt trying to catch him and causing viewership numbers to plummet to an all time low).

What he fails to understand is that whilst his close fan base is an obnoxiously loud echo chamber, the majority of other cunts - including quite a few of his fellow drivers, became bored of watching the twat after he won his first world championship all the way back in 2008 and dropped into complete midfield obscurity as soon as he didn't have the dominant car on the grid.

He's boring to watch, boring to listen to and boring to look at, regardless of all the ridiculous hood rat clothes, wank tattoos and Mr. T starter kits  he covers himself in. He drives a boring grey or black car for a boring team that has turned the entire fucking spectacle of F1 into a predictable, boring procession of cars, but still considers himself a James Hunt-esque superstar and will do long after the last F1 fan turns the telly off for good, because his fawning little fan boys will be there to reassure him that it isn't his fault - they were all just waaaycist.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Little cunt thinks he's at the height of his influence considering he's basically got Schumacher's old championship record (also gained in a ridiculously dominant car, with a timid little wingman to hold his hand around the track and act as a mobile chicane to any cunt trying to catch him and causing viewership numbers to plummet to an all time low).

What he fails to understand is that whilst his close fan base is an obnoxiously loud echo chamber, the majority of other cunts - including quite a few of his fellow drivers, became bored of watching the twat after he won his first world championship all the way back in 2008 and dropped into complete midfield obscurity as soon as he didn't have the dominant car on the grid.

He's boring to watch, boring to listen to and boring to look at, regardless of all the ridiculous hood rat clothes, wank tattoos and Mr. T starter kits  he covers himself in. He drives a boring grey or black car for a boring team that has turned the entire fucking spectacle of F1 into a predictable, boring procession of cars, but still considers himself a James Hunt-esque superstar and will do long after the last F1 fan turns the telly off for good, because his fawning little fan boys will be there to reassure him that it isn't his fault - they were all just waaaycist.

From what I've read from other go kart drivers (whatever the little tube drove when he was a kid) if he was white, no fucker would know who he is. He was a mediocre kart driver but apparently because of his colour had everything giving to him to get him to where he is today. 

I liked F1 in the 70s and 80s when there was an element of danger with cars exploding and drivers had personalities. Most of the drivers nowadays are so fucking one dimensional they make Nigel Mansell look like Mr Tumble.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

From what I've read from other go kart drivers (whatever the little tube drove when he was a kid) if he was white, no fucker would know who he is. He was a mediocre kart driver but apparently because of his colour had everything giving to him to get him to where he is today. 

I liked F1 in the 70s and 80s when there was an element of danger with cars exploding and drivers had personalities. Most of the drivers nowadays are so fucking one dimensional they make Nigel Mansell look like Mr Tumble.

If James Hunt was current, we'd have Lewis adjusting his earrings for this weeks virtue signalling BLM photo opportunity. Meanwhile, James Hunt would be swaggering about in the pit-Lane with one hand round the neck of a champagne bottle, and the other hand down the nickers of Hamilton's girlfriend.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You could put a raccoon 🦝 in Hamilton’s car and it would win..

• Like 2

Saw the footage this morning on RT News. They played it throughout their morning broadcast, and also mentioned the charming BLM had turned up screaming "I hope they fucking die", ect. Apparently old bill arrived and peacefully moved them on, whatever happened to the pillow case clad white knights of old? Maybe there's a shortage of Persil. 

The Los Angeles Sheriff's department has also put up a reward of £10,000. It must be comforting to the families to know how much they value their officers. 

12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Saw the footage this morning on RT News. They played it throughout their morning broadcast, and also mentioned the charming BLM had turned up screaming "I hope they fucking die", ect. Apparently old bill arrived and peacefully moved them on, whatever happened to the pillow case clad white knights of old? Maybe there's a shortage of Persil. 

The Los Angeles Sheriff's department has also put up a reward of £10,000. It must be comforting to the families to know how much they value their officers. 

It’s $100,000 Major. They’ll have him locked up within a day or two. A hundred grand buys a lot of crack in the projects.