CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jim Davidson

Neil

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Neil I will not fuck about, the man is a hero of mine, I was in the crowd more than once when big break was on tv, Jim and John Virgo were comedy gold, and that short video was spot on, take this non back immediately or else...

I didn't say I didn't like him,If the nom suggests he's a cunt he may just be a right cunt.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm addicted to his podcasts. No modern day comedian gets anywhere near him.

The MSM have hounded and persecuted him relentlessly for being white, straight and not a far left quisling. They shut him out of the entertainment industry, but that wasn't enough. They tried to portray him as a pervert, and then it came out that the women in question were in their 20s, and at the time were willing participants. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

November Oscar November Charlie Echo.

What goes through your tiny mind when you make these dreadful posts? Do you honestly think that there’s any comedic value in this shit? Fuck it - reported for calling another member a nonce, albeit it an utterly hilarious way. Stupid prick.

I agreed with Jim on every single thing he touched upon. If memory serves me right his life was almost ruined by false noncing accusations. His critics never mention the amount of times he put on a free show for the troops, and the fact he paid for his own flights when visiting. A great friend to the SAS and has raised a lot of charity money too.

These fucking quislings don't know their fucking born. This whole fucking apologist attitude is sickening. The 90's seems like a hundred years ago now, and a simpler time when you could call a spade a spade. Fair play to the geezer, and I'll certainly be checking out his podcast. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I agreed with Jim on every single thing he touched upon. If memory serves me right his life was almost ruined by false noncing accusations. His critics never mention the amount of times he put on a free show for the troops, and the fact he paid for his own flights when visiting. A great friend to the SAS and has raised a lot of charity money too.

These fucking quislings don't know their fucking born. This whole fucking apologist attitude is sickening. The 90's seems like a hundred years ago now, and a simpler time when you could call a spade a spade. Fair play to the geezer, and I'll certainly be checking out his podcast. 

I remember when he was on Millionaire with some other celebrity. He took a gamble on a question for 32k. He said if it wrong he'd pay the 32k to the charity personally. Can't remember if he got the question right.