CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jim Davidson

Neil

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Its probably his Tango India November Yacht Charlie Oscar Charlie Kilo. 

It just looks that way given his elephantine Sierra Charlie Romeo Oscar Tango Uniform Mike, and planetoid Tango Echo Sierra Tango India Charlie Lima Echo Sierra. 

Ten four, rubber duck. 

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What goes through your tiny mind when you make these dreadful posts? Do you honestly think that there’s any comedic value in this shit? Fuck it - reported for calling another member a nonce, albeit it an utterly hilarious way. Stupid prick.

He meant 'ponce'. He's dyslexic 

He's hardly Henry Kissinger is he?

'Whatboutery' and 'Fuck' (and it's several derivatives) in equal measure - whilst entertaining - hardly make for a compelling argument and whilst not every interaction has to be of Oxford Union standards youd want a bit more in the way of discernable thought processes and articulate argument, otherwise he's  a pub bore, just before closing time.

On 15/09/2020 at 20:21, Eddie said:

The man is a racist has been dinosaur with no connection to the modern day, I want him dead as do his half a dozen ex wives. 

Jim Davidson bought me a drink in the Carlton Club not a year ago (don’t ask) He was with a group of people that included a couple of afro Caribbean’s ..... and Dominic Raab..... who is a Tory, ergo a cunt, but actually came over as a nice man and bit of a laugh. Jim Davidson is a nice bloke at the bar....I don’t rate his comedy but he is no more racist than ...... you or I.... well, I can only really speak for me.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Jim Davidson bought me a drink in the Carlton Club not a year ago (don’t ask) He was with a group of people that included a couple of afro Caribbean’s ..... and Dominic Raab..... who is a Tory, ergo a cunt, but actually came over as a nice man and bit of a laugh. Jim Davidson is a nice bloke at the bar....I don’t rate his comedy but he is no more racist than ...... you or I.... well, I can only really speak for me.

Don’t ask bollocks. What’s an old Charge Nurse like you doing propping up the bar In The Carlton Club? Unless it was casing the joint for the best sniping position, you’re a fucking disgrace. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don’t ask bollocks. What’s an old Charge Nurse like you doing propping up the bar In The Carlton Club? Unless it was casing the joint for the best sniping position, you’re a fucking disgrace. 

It’s a long and ultimately pointless story involving eye watering taxi fare and a lot of scotch. 

14 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Was John Wayne there?