CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a slightly gay cat once. He used to pin down other males and assume the position, but didn't actually shag them. 

He was a dominant, aggressive little cunt though, so he was probably just doing it to see the look on their faces.

A kid took his cat to school. The teacher asked him why? 

"To save its life" replies the kid.

"How did you save its life"? asked the teacher 

"Well, last night I heard my daddy say to mummy that he was going to eat her pussy after me and my sister left for school". 

Here all lockdown. 

23 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

To my knowledge humans are the only species that engage in homosexuality, Ratty. The entire reason behind finding a mate in all creatures is to reproduce. I wonder what old Charlie Darwin would make of the overwhelming influx of bum bandits, gender reassignment and butch dikes. Personally, I think it's a mental health condition. How could you possibly prefer a hairy arsehole to a warm and wet snatch? 

We're living in crazy times, Herr Oberst. I seriously think the Fuhrer was onto something.

Will you be lowering your swastika to half mast at the end of the month? 

Parthenogenesis is the way to go MC. Animals such as aphids simply wank out new offspring without any sexual partners. It rather stymies evolution but if you were off to the footie for a good scrap, knocking out a few recruits at halftime could only improve your chances. 

History will treat The Fuhrer differently once the earwig menace has deselected itself 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

History will treat The Fuhrer differently once the earwig menace has deselected itself 

The Fuhrer is still revered amongst the far right of the Northern European nations, and rightly so. 

The man was a visionary when it came to dealing with the earwigs. Their clanish and money lending ways along with a monopoly on the theatre/film industry sealed their fate. 

The slippery bastards managed to repeat the same formula to an even greater degree in the US, and are now basically dictating Middle East policy as they've placed their agents in key positions... 

I wish Jewdy was here to read this post! 

Just now, Major Cunt said:

The Fuhrer is still revered amongst the far right of the Northern European nations, and rightly so. 

The man was a visionary when it came to dealing with the earwigs. Their clanish and money lending ways along with a monopoly on the theatre/film industry sealed their fate. 

The slippery bastards managed to repeat the same formula to an even greater degree in the US, and are now basically dictating Middle East policy as they've placed their agents in key positions... 

I wish Jewdy was here to read this post! 

Decs hates the fucking kikes as well and would be impressed. In fact there's not many out there who've got anything good to say about the hook nosed cunts. They've been persecuted throughout history and there's got to be something in that i.e. every cunt hates them and can see through their insidious controlling ways 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Decs hates the fucking kikes as well and would be impressed. In fact there's not many out there who've got anything good to say about the hook nosed cunts. They've been persecuted throughout history and there's got to be something in that i.e. every cunt hates them and can see through their insidious controlling ways 

Whoa, whoa whoa.  Just because they are clever and successful that makes them bad guys ?  Smart people tend to gravitate towards the top of society, that's just a natural fact.  Also, surely every culture is clannish to a certain degree ?  The Hebrews just have networking and cooperation down to a fine art, that doesn't mean they are villains.  

Having said that, the way they treat the Palestinians is regrettable.  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Whoa, whoa whoa.  Just because they are clever and successful that makes them bad guys ?  Smart people tend to gravitate towards the top of society, that's just a natural fact.  Also, surely every culture is clannish to a certain degree ?  The Hebrews just have networking and cooperation down to a fine art, that doesn't mean they are villains.  

I’m with you on this one.

7 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

1000s of year of them being fucked off from every country probably makes you in the minority then. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

1000s of year of them being fucked off from every country probably makes you in the minority then. 

All I know is that I have always found them to be kind, tolerant and generous.  Plus they all seem to be extremely clever.  

I understand that lots of people are disgusted by the way the ultra right wing orthodox groups influence politics, and I do wish they would be a bit more reasonable about not building settlements on disputed land, but all the Hebrews I have personally met have been honourable decent people.  

Agree to disagree on this one.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

All I know is that I have always found them to be kind, tolerant and generous.  Plus they all seem to be extremely clever.  

I understand that lots of people are disgusted by the way the ultra right wing orthodox groups influence politics, and I do wish they would be a bit more reasonable about not building settlements on disputed land, but all the Hebrews I have personally met have been honourable decent people.  

Agree to disagree on this one.  

Kind, tolerant and generous! Fuck me, where does nicking some cunts country and setting up and apartheid state over them come into it? I'm not fan of the goat shagging, rag head, magic carpet mob but they've been royally fucked over by the yank Jews- no matter how hard they try to rise up and fight the Israelis out of Palestine they'll simply be crushed by the latest yank supplied hardware. The whole shit storm in the region is a fucking stain on the world and the piss weak UN should tell those Israel cunts to give back all the land they've annexed and withdraw to their original 1949 border- or face nuclear destruction  

19 hours ago, ratcum said:

Parthenogenesis is the way to go MC. Animals such as aphids simply wank out new offspring without any sexual partners. It rather stymies evolution but if you were off to the footie for a good scrap, knocking out a few recruits at halftime could only improve your chances. 

There are no second chances in history. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kind, tolerant and generous! Fuck me, where does nicking some cunts country and setting up and apartheid state over them come into it? I'm not fan of the goat shagging, rag head, magic carpet mob but they've been royally fucked over by the yank Jews- no matter how hard they try to rise up and fight the Israelis out of Palestine they'll simply be crushed by the latest yank supplied hardware. The whole shit storm in the region is a fucking stain on the world and the piss weak UN should tell those Israel cunts to give back all the land they've annexed and withdraw to their original 1949 border- or face nuclear destruction  

I can't defend the way a certain faction within Israel have treated the Palestinians, but I know that not all Jewish people agree with Israels state policy.  There is a wing which want to share the land, but they never seem to make much headway politically.  

What I am trying to say is that you can't judge an entire race based on the behaviour of a small minority.  If that makes me a pariah on the corner so be it.  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I can't defend the way a certain faction within Israel have treated the Palestinians, but I know that not all Jewish people agree with Israels state policy.  There is a wing which want to share the land, but they never seem to make much headway politically.  

What I am trying to say is that you can't judge an entire race based on the behaviour of a small minority.  If that makes me a pariah on the corner so be it.  

Quite so. So it is with gender, sexuality, race, religion, colour and a multiplicity of other variables. People are cunts because of their piss poor attitudes, stupidity , mean spiritedness and general overall cuntishness. 

I know most religions are guilty of this to some extent, but when you absolutely, unequivocally and genuinely believe at the very core of your being that you are one of "God's Chosen People", and therefore magically superior to everyone else, it must fuck up your psyche - and that of your neighbours - just a little bit.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know most religions are guilty of this to some extent, but when you absolutely, unequivocally and genuinely believe at the very core of your being that you are one of "God's Chosen People", and therefore magically superior to everyone else, it must fuck up your psyche just a little bit.

If I was one of Gods chosen people I’d expect history to have treated me a little better.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Certain faction? I guess you mean the 80% who see the rag heads as subhuman filth who should all be killed. The other 20% would allow them to live so they could be paid a pittance to do the shitty jobs the yids won’t. Israel is an apartheid state akin to South Africa was and I simply don’t see an alternative voice coming out of there or indeed a single kike here or in the US who objects to their land steeling fascist shitcunt ways.