CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The Fuhrer is still revered amongst the far right of the Northern European nations, and rightly so. 

The man was a visionary when it came to dealing with the earwigs. Their clanish and money lending ways along with a monopoly on the theatre/film industry sealed their fate. 

The slippery bastards managed to repeat the same formula to an even greater degree in the US, and are now basically dictating Middle East policy as they've placed their agents in key positions... 

I wish Jewdy was here to read this post! 

You don't have to watch. Use the on/off button you racist chump. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How brown is your tongue? 

Please explain to me whose arse have I been licking? 

But you can't can you? Because you're an irrelevant, drug-addled, stupid fucking cunt. By all means prove me wrong and answer the above question.

I won't hold my breath... unfortunately, the midwife didn't hold yours either.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please explain to me whose arse have I been licking? 

But you can't can you? Because you're an irrelevant, drug-addled, stupid fucking cunt. By all means prove me wrong and answer the above question.

I won't hold my breath... unfortunately, the midwife didn't hold yours either.

I think they may have been the issue- the silly cunt midwife dropped the squirming little shite right after he was hatched, thus condemning us to his rambling gibberish 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think they may have been the issue- the silly cunt midwife dropped the squirming little shite right after he was hatched, thus condemning us to his rambling gibberish 

Personally, I think there was a mix up and the baby went in the slops bucket, leaving poor Mrs Childe to raise a severely retarded placenta.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Personally, I think there was a mix up and the baby went in the slops bucket, leaving poor Mrs Childe to raise a severely retarded placenta.

Perhaps the maternity ward was near the zoo and there was a down syndrome ape that needed raising? Your theory is more plausible, however 

Fuck off Harold 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm referring to driving Miss Daisy the Great Dane. 

Christ almighty Harold, you just can't help yourself can you ?  I can only assume you must masochistically enjoy all the abuse you get.  Either that or every now and again you consume a massive random mix of pills from some pharmaceutical waste bins and these surreal ramblings are the result.  

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

all the Hebrews I have personally met have been honourable decent people.  

I doubt many who have met Harvey Weinstein or Jeffrey Epstein would agree, with the possible exception of the Duke of York or Bill Clinton.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The Fuhrer is still revered amongst the far right of the Northern European nations, and rightly so. 

The man was a visionary when it came to dealing with the earwigs. Their clanish and money lending ways along with a monopoly on the theatre/film industry sealed their fate. 

The slippery bastards managed to repeat the same formula to an even greater degree in the US, and are now basically dictating Middle East policy as they've placed their agents in key positions... 

I wish Jewdy was here to read this post! 

Jewdy died of aids caught from Uri Geller, the original bender