CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s probably what Andrew guffawed when his pathetic pecker was getting a rub and a tug at Epstein’s exclusive resort 

I want to see the fat filthy pig over the fucking hot coals

Without wishing to defend him [spit on all the Royals] all he needed to say was "I'm a Prince, do I really to ask the age of every woman whose age looks to be in the ballpark and who's climbing over others in order to have a quick slurp on my cock?" 

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Given limited access to Royal premises on a serf basis you would would be found orally pleasuring the corgis...

lol.

Not sure that argument holds up, Punkers, given the aforementioned access issues.

Thank your Christ you went to a public school. Special schools are oversubscribed already. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s probably what Andrew guffawed when his pathetic pecker was getting a rub and a tug at Epstein’s exclusive resort 

I want to see the fat filthy pig over the fucking hot coals

I thought his interview with Emily Mingeless cleared up any misunderstandings.

It certainly confirmed without any doubt what a fucking priveleged, thick, arrogant moron everyone already knew him to be. Whoever advised him to do it had obviously not spoken to him beforehand. Nothing will come of it though because the damage would be immense to the relationship between the US and the U.K.

The FBI and the U.K. authorities are so disgustingly corrupt nowadays that they have already stopped even investigating the matter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Not sure that argument holds up, Punkers, given the aforementioned access issues.

Thank your Christ you went to a public school. Special schools are oversubscribed already. 

We used to joke about peasant scum such as yourself at my public school.

“Chips n beans in outside toilet feed the ferrets and bugger muther”

lol.

Fuck off serf.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It certainly confirmed without any doubt what a fucking priveleged, thick, arrogant moron everyone already knew him to be. Whoever advised him to do it had obviously not spoken to him beforehand. Nothing will come of it though because the damage would be immense to the relationship between the US and the U.K.

The FBI and the U.K. authorities are so disgustingly corrupt nowadays that they have already stopped even investigating the matter.

The whole case is being tremendously suppressed. If they wheel out the cunt for the funeral, (most unwise) it better be in a Hannibal Lecter - like contraption. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We used to joke about peasant scum such as yourself at my public school.

“Chips n beans in outside toilet feed the ferrets and bugger muther”

lol.

Fuck off serf.

Are you suggesting that I fucked my own mother. Do answer the question. 

Must have been challenging telling jokes with several cocks in your mouth whilst simultaneously having your tea towel holder pounded to a bloody pulp. 

It must surprise you that most people do brown shits, not red with white streaks. Your shit must look, but not smell, like red brown and white Aquafresh. 

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s none of your business anyway.

Fuck off back to your own insignificant little province.Your sort are cordially disliked at best, largely loathed and politically impotent is this country.Go home where you can all knee cap each whilst simultaneously blowing each other up.....

lol.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It'll be interesting to hear what that Maxwell woman says about his alleged shenanigans in the witness box.  That's presuming  she doesn't 'accidentally' falls down the prison stairs and kills herself. 

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s none of your business anyway.

Fuck off back to your own insignificant little province.Your sort are cordially disliked at best, largely loathed and politically impotent is this country.Go home where you can all knee cap each whilst simultaneously blowing each other up.....

lol.

Right ye are then. So ye are.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It'll be interesting to hear what that Maxwell woman says about his alleged shenanigans in the witness box.  That's presuming  she doesn't 'accidentally' falls down the prison stairs and kills herself. 

I’m a bit sceptical about all this. In as much as I sense that the initial enthusiasm for it is waning. 

Just now, cuntspotter said:

I’ll be the judge of that.

Well the the Derailment-in-Chief had been released from his cell. Not always his fault, but history had made him the site's lodestone to the general population's magnet. 

Given our limited attention and IQ, better to be less cryptic if you want to steer the discourse back to mainstream. 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Well the the Derailment-in-Chief had been released from his cell. Not always his fault, but history had made him the site's lodestone to the general population's magnet. 

Given our limited attention and IQ, better to be less cryptic if you want to steer the discourse back to mainstream. 

How much less cryptic would you like me to be?

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

How much less cryptic would you like me to be?

It doesn't hurt to point fingers, Spot. We all cross the line occasionally, I claim no exception, and none of us like it, but then there's no ambiguity and no wriggle room. It helps to know precisely where the line is since, despite written rules, it does seem a little moveable.

I thought the rule of thumb was no derailment in the first 24hours?

Let’s try this....

it looks like this thread has been derailed...... by the same circular abuse and arguments that are thrown around time after time despite exhortations to do otherwise. Cease and desist , it has always been tedious . It’s even more tedious that you wilfully ignore any instruction and choose to argue aimlessly about every rule that’s in place . 

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Let’s try this....

it looks like this thread has been derailed...... by the same circular abuse and arguments that are thrown around time after time despite exhortations to do otherwise. Cease and desist , it has always been tedious . It’s even more tedious that you wilfully ignore any instruction and choose to argue aimlessly about every rule that’s in place . 

Are you calling us cunts? Outside! 

The shift in emphasis of rule 10 is duly noted. Can it be updated? 

Punkers is going to spend 98.437% of his time in purgatory with the sodomites. He'll be happy.