CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

@Wolfie's idea of unconditional "love" comes undone in a few places .. fighting dogs used in illegal dog fights are often very loyal to their owners as are dogs that have been abused by tail docking. You also have the mutant breed that have difficulty breathing such as french bulldogs they are often very loyal to the selfish worthless cunts who own them, you also have the toy breed and the likes of dachsunds .. what sort of cunt could be evil and twisted enough to breed and/or own something like that?

Unconditional love from a dog is just one of many gratifying traits they offer us as humans and as their masters. Rather like small children who, despite the many errors parents make along the way, remain in awe of the leaders in their world. Sadly for you, your life will never be enriched by either experience.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

@Wolfie's idea of unconditional "love" comes undone in a few places .. fighting dogs used in illegal dog fights are often very loyal to their owners as are dogs that have been abused by tail docking. You also have the mutant breed that have difficulty breathing such as french bulldogs they are often very loyal to the selfish worthless cunts who own them, you also have the toy breed and the likes of dachsunds .. what sort of cunt could be evil and twisted enough to breed and/or own something like that?

Shut up you miserable old witch. The very vast majority of dogs are healthy, happy and loved. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Unconditional love from a dog is just one of many gratifying traits they offer us as humans and as their masters. Rather like small children who, despite the many errors parents make along the way, remain in awe of the leaders in their world. Sadly for you, your life will never be enriched by either experience.

You’re in for it now Wolfman. Prepare yourself for a barrage of random place names and probably a second wave of brain numbing railway nonsense. 

19 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

And neither will you.

What a nonsensical response, especially as you already know I have children and dogs. Infrequently Pen you can make sense, though more often your vapidity makes me wonder whether there's a little Duracell bunny peddling away in your head who's just run out of power.

On 17/09/2020 at 18:31, Wolfie said:

Does your dog pitch or take? 

On 17/09/2020 at 18:58, King Billy said:

You’re in for it now Wolfman. Prepare yourself for a barrage of random place names and probably a second wave of brain numbing railway nonsense. 

Indeed. When the glass shards are stuck into pens hairy hide and really twisted, it goes into overdrive and thinks random place names within a 100 mile radius of somewhere you once mentioned here with have us quaking like a leaf.

Even her former work colleagues think she’s a cunt

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. When the glass shards are stuck into pens hairy hide and really twisted, it goes into overdrive and thinks random place names within a 100 mile radius of somewhere you once mentioned here with have us quaking like a leaf.

Even her former work colleagues think she’s a cunt

Stubby I have spent 90 minutes reading a paper that explains why wasps turn  nasty and bad tempered in late summer. There must have been weeks of research yet the cunt who wrote the paper failed to say what the benefit to the relevant species of wasps. I emailed the author to point this out .. he replied within 10 minutes to tell me that I am on shaky ground .. do you any thoughts dear friend?

45 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stubby I have spent 90 minutes reading a paper that explains why wasps turn  nasty and bad tempered in late summer. There must have been weeks of research yet the cunt who wrote the paper failed to say what the benefit to the relevant species of wasps. I emailed the author to point this out .. he replied within 10 minutes to tell me that I am on shaky ground .. do you any thoughts dear friend?

izzit coz dey iz bleck? (and yellow) 

49 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Wasps do pollinate flowers. Apart from that they are a huge pain in the arse.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Warmer weather speeds up their metabolism and also egg production rate (beneficial for them), but also makes them more aggressive as a side effect (sometimes a pain for humans who share the same living space).  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wasps do pollinate flowers. Apart from that they are a huge pain in the arse.

They also keep other potential pest populations (certain caterpillars) under control and stop them from destroying whole plants, so they are a useful part of the British ecosystem.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Explain Crane flies then? 

Daddy long legs are disgusting to humans, but their larvae are useful for breaking down dead plants into soil, and they also serve as a food source for all sorts of animals higher up the food chain like bats, birds, fish and frogs.  So they are like a mobile buffet for other animals.  

59 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Daddy long legs are disgusting to humans, but their larvae are useful for breaking down dead plants into soil, and they also serve as a food source for all sorts of animals higher up the food chain like bats, birds, fish and frogs.  So they are like a mobile buffet for other animals.  

Interesting...

How many have you shoved up your rectum ?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They're cunts when they fucking skit round the ceiling when I'm in bed trying read a book