CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Interesting...

How many have you shoved up your rectum ?

None.  What a strange and disturbing question.  I am starting to understand why the other members make references to various depraved behaviours they imagine you getting up to...

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They also keep other potential pest populations (certain caterpillars) under control and stop them from destroying whole plants, so they are a useful part of the British ecosystem.  

Inadvertently left my light on in the bathroom the other night with the window open. Walked in there and there must of been about 8 months flying around in there. I don't mean the little spazzy ones that you can't catch but those big cunts that look like they have separate heads. I was like Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs when she went into that cunts basement. 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Inadvertently left my light on in the bathroom the other night with the window open. Walked in there and there must of been about 8 months flying around in there. I don't mean the little spazzy ones that you can't catch but those big cunts that look like they have separate heads. I was like Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs when she went into that cunts basement. 

eight months .. February to September?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A chap goes to the Doctor....

”Doctor I think I’m a moth”

The Doctor says why come to me when the Psychiatrist is next door?

Chap says “ I saw your light was on”

lol.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you had followed this up with a reference to Kafka I would agree with you. Even John Fowles would have done. As it is I can only pity you. 

Or a quote from Ovid's Metamorphoses.  

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you had followed this up with a reference to Kafka I would agree with you. Even John Fowles would have done. As it is I can only pity you. 

Looking at the amount of time you spend on here, making posts that virtually nobody gives a fuck about, I think it’s you that deserves pity. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Looking at the amount of time you spend on here, making posts that virtually nobody gives a fuck about, I think it’s you that deserves pity. 

I've just checked his stats, Ape. 1264 posts since the 3rd of June. This surely has to be a CC record? @ChildeHarold we're looking for quality not quantity. You're actually fortunate that certain characters are on leave as they'd have you reaching for the Toilet Duck...

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

When a joke is presented by somebody with breeding.........well my 'like' says it all. lol.

Your goose is cooked Withers, all of them. Nothing personal, I was on route to burn down the Sangatte camp, and discovered Sarkozy's been handing out lilos. I was actually glad to see Folkestone. You've got even more camel jockeys than us. 

On 19/09/2020 at 18:37, Weary&Disgusted said:

Daddy long legs are disgusting to humans, but their larvae are useful for breaking down dead plants into soil, and they also serve as a food source for all sorts of animals higher up the food chain like bats, birds, fish and frogs.  So they are like a mobile buffet for other animals.  

I spot you're a bit of a expert on horticultural matters. I'm making a mental note of this for later, as I predict cannabis will soon be regulated, and I intend to target the hipster all organic cunts. This time next year Weary.... 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I spot you're a bit of a expert on horticultural matters. I'm making a mental note of this for later, as I predict cannabis will soon be regulated, and I intend to target the hipster all organic cunts. This time next year Weary.... 

And now its time for Chronic Gardeners Question Time, presented by Snoop Doggy Dog, Charlie Dimmock, Miley Cyrus and Alan Titchmarsh, all giggling like children and steadily working their way through a mountain of lion bars partially obscured by a thick haze of smoke, as they search for lost trowels and fall over bags of compost.  Miley and Alan debate whether gnomes and earth elementals or feng shui help build up the best "growing vibes", while Snoop and Charlie discuss (and demonstrate), their favourite methods of fertilisation, making occasional use of a handy wheelbarrow.