CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

12 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I am, i've always had a dog, i like dogs, they hump people"s legs. Do you remember the anti Vietnam war rallies in London, must have been around 1967/68. ?

I’ve always wondered why the Americans didn’t immediately stop the Vietnam War once they saw a couple of hundred retarded,attention seeking hippies with no tits and pony tailed pathetic boyfriends protesting in London.

18 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I am, i've always had a dog, i like dogs, they hump people"s legs. Do you remember the anti Vietnam war rallies in London, must have been around 1967/68. ?

I don't see the connection but I was there in the time of Blair Peach, the "unexplained" murder of a demonstrator by the police in Red Lion Square. Yet after a bobby was murdered in Tottenham during the Poll Tax riots - the police literally never stopped spending money pouring resources into investigating. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't see the connection but I was there in the time of Blair Peach, the "unexplained" murder of a demonstrator by the police in Red Lion Square. Yet after a bobby was murdered in Tottenham during the Poll Tax riots - the police literally never stopped spending money pouring resources into investigating. 

Fuck Blair Peach. The namby-pamby quisling cunt would probably have been stabbed by the blacks he was fawning over if the SPG hadn't cracked his skull. 

The fucking simpering race traitor got what he deserved. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve always wondered why the Americans didn’t immediately stop the Vietnam War once they saw a couple of hundred retarded,attention seeking hippies with no tits and pony tailed pathetic boyfriends protesting in London.

Because they were cruising for a bruising. They ain't changed much. That's why they didn't like Mohammed Ali. He was a boxer rather than a punch drunk slugger. 

• 6 months later...
18 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

An 80 yr old woman in the Black Country got a ragging off two dogs that killed her yesterday. Some chap is now in custody. They’ll be muscle dogs of indeterminate breed. Why is this still going on?

One of my neighbours has got one of these muscle dogs, its 12 years old, never let off the lead outside the house. Actually a very happy and friendly tail always wagging bunny.  A rescue dog that they have had for 10 years but as the owners says you can't take chances.

22 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

An 80 yr old woman in the Black Country got a ragging off two dogs that killed her yesterday. Some chap is now in custody. They’ll be muscle dogs of indeterminate breed. Why is this still going on?

One concern I have is that often these breeds have had their tails removed (the tail is a vital part of how dogs communicate), tail removing and docking has been illegal exept for a few very none human vanity  limited reasons which have to be recorded on the id chip yet it is still happening .. I do wonder how many of these attacks are done by ogs that have been mutilated in this way.

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Corner Covid warped logic dictates that since the victim had more or less reached the average life span for their gender no one should give two fucks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Corner Covid warped logic dictates that since the victim had more or less reached the average life span for their gender no one should give two fucks.

Furthermore, Supt. Phil Asquith, of West Midlands Police, has said that investigations are being hampered by requests from a member of a very obscure site called Cunts Corner, requesting that the dogs' shit be donated to him, to display in a unique museum of canine horror.  CC admin failed to respond to his complaint, stating they are too busy dealing with acrimony, and political correctness.

Frank, fuck off.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Goober said:

The old cunt shouldn't have been in her garden at all without being kitted out in a full hazmat suit, preferably with integrated Kevlar protection. That'll teach her to play fast and loose with other people's lives.

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Can't say I didn't warn you!

Cunts + dogs=trouble

Strange how that cunt canine apologist, Dickless, is notable by his absence.

The only good dog is a dead dog.

Happy Easter:D