CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

Guest Cocky Council Cake
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

@PANZER MURPHYwhich one of the dorty cunts got to pummel you and pack you off the A&E for half a dozen stitches?

If he talks anything like he types, he'll have taken the mouth-fucking to end all mouth-fuckings.

59 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

That account of the beginning of the troubles is deliberately misleading Major. The real cause of the troubles concerned a dispute between a Catholic priest and a Protestant minister over which one got to destroy the arsehole of the last virgin altar boy in Ulster.

Have you meet Panzer yet? I think we may have inadvertently stumbled across the aforementioned alter boy. All that buggering behind the pulpit and in the confession box has left him broken. The poor cunt can barely string a coherent sentence together, and is stuck in a loop surrounding Brexit bringing the UK to it's knees, but not like how he was in front of Father O'Feelemup... 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Have you meet Panzer yet? I think we may have inadvertently stumbled across the aforementioned alter boy. All that buggering behind the pulpit and in the confession box has left him broken. The poor cunt can barely string a coherent sentence together, and is stuck in a loop surrounding Brexit bringing the UK to it's knees, but not like how he was in front of Father O'Feelemup... 

Panzy won’t be along to answer these accusations anytime soon. Normally he’d be cruising the Emerald Isle in his battered grey transit looking for the over 70s to smash their backdoors in. However, since paddy lockdown he’s taken to cold calling the parents of children murdered by IRA bombs and wanking furiously 

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No doubt he experienced the erection of a very hard border between his arsecheeks, swiftly followed by the complete smashing-in of his Irish Backstop.

I know dogs are not likely to be influenced by social media and current trends, but if more of them became homosexual, their violent outbursts would be reduced. The 'gay dog' could become a figure beloved of popular culture. Queer mutts might visit local schools, displaying restraint, perhaps eating only one child. 

Rat

58 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I know dogs are not likely to be influenced by social media and current trends, but if more of them became homosexual, their violent outbursts would be reduced. The 'gay dog' could become a figure beloved of popular culture. Queer mutts might visit local schools, displaying restraint, perhaps eating only one child. 

Rat

To my knowledge humans are the only species that engage in homosexuality, Ratty. The entire reason behind finding a mate in all creatures is to reproduce. I wonder what old Charlie Darwin would make of the overwhelming influx of bum bandits, gender reassignment and butch dikes. Personally, I think it's a mental health condition. How could you possibly prefer a hairy arsehole to a warm and wet snatch? 

We're living in crazy times, Herr Oberst. I seriously think the Fuhrer was onto something.

Will you be lowering your swastika to half mast at the end of the month? 

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

To my knowledge humans are the only species that engage in homosexuality, Ratty. The entire reason behind finding a mate in all creatures is to reproduce. I wonder what old Charlie Darwin would make of the overwhelming influx of bum bandits, gender reassignment and butch dikes. Personally, I think it's a mental health condition. How could you possibly prefer a hairy arsehole to a warm and wet snatch? 

We're living in crazy times, Herr Oberst. I seriously think the Fuhrer was onto something.

Nope. Apparently there are 1500 species who engage in same sexual activity. 

50 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Watch a documentary about 'Bonobo' chimps. A variety of chimpanzee that fucks anything. Males, females, even their own kids.

The one I watched featured a pair of young males standing on a tree branch, the one standing behind was bumming the one in front, and reaching round and wanking him off at the same time.

It may go some way to explaining Punkape's choice of username.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch a documentary about 'Bonobo' chimps. A variety of chimpanzee that fucks anything. Males, females, even their own kids.

The one I watched featured a pair of young males standing on a tree branch, the one standing behind was bumming the one in front, and reaching round and wanking him off at the same time.

It may go some way to explaining Punkape's choice of username.

An interesting correlation between both Punkers choice of username, and of those that are genetically closer to the primates, if you catch my drift... 

I'm actually quite surprised that another species partakes in such depraved activities, and the reach-around seems to indicate that they've got it down to a fine art. 

I'm now tempted to Google how many other animals have arse bandit proclivities, but I'm sure that @Earl of Punkape would be the Corners leading authority. 

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

An interesting correlation between both Punkers choice of username, and of those that are genetically closer to the primates, if you catch my drift... 

I'm actually quite surprised that another species partakes in such depraved activities, and the reach-around seems to indicate that they've got it down to a fine art. 

I'm now tempted to Google how many other animals have arse bandit proclivities, but I'm sure that @Earl of Punkape would be the Corners leading authority. 

I see the cunt got parole.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I had a slightly gay cat once. He used to pin down other males and assume the position, but didn't actually shag them. 

He was a dominant, aggressive little cunt though, so he was probably just doing it to see the look on their faces.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a slightly gay cat once. He used to pin down other males and assume the position, but didn't actually shag them. 

He was a dominant, aggressive little cunt though, so he was probably just doing it to see the look on their faces.

You know what they say about pets and their owners.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

How could you possibly prefer a hairy arsehole to a warm and wet snatch? 

Not so long ago it was quite common to find a woman with both of those attributes. I guess evolution takes care of the arsehole before moving relentlessly onward to the clunge. Quite amazing really.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not so long ago it was quite common to find a woman with both of those attributes. I guess evolution takes care of the arsehole before moving relentlessly onward to the clunge. Quite amazing really.

As I said before and will say it again. Billy it's about time you had a big fat cock up your arse. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As I said before and will say it again. Billy it's about time you had a big fat cock up your arse. 

I don’t recall you mentioning that before. Maybe you’ve just been thinking about it constantly for months.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And it's about time you stopped quoting the little old lady from the newsagents in Llandewi Breffi.

It appears we’re going to have to live with Harold20 for the foreseeable future. Much like Covid19 really, a fucking constant and absolute nuisance but not a threat to anyone under 90.