CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

On 19/09/2020 at 19:37, Earl of Punkape said:

Interesting...

How many have you shoved up your rectum ?

On 19/09/2020 at 20:01, Weary&Disgusted said:

None.  What a strange and disturbing question.  I am starting to understand why the other members make references to various depraved behaviours they imagine you getting up to...

Only a raving homosexual would bring about such an unprovoked question.

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

Childe, upsetting the regulars doesn’t sit well with me. Change your tone or you’ll be gone within 24 hours. There won’t be any further warnings. 

Go and fuck yourself. Upsetting cunts isn't against the rules on this site who act destructively against reasonable noms. 

If you have no interest in the nom or dislike the nominator then the answer is to leave it alone. Not go on it and start baiting. So fuck off and get a Brazilian you shithead. Totally negative and destructive. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Go and fuck yourself. Upsetting cunts isn't against the rules on this site who act destructively against reasonable noms. 

If you have no interest in the nom or dislike the nominator then the answer is to leave it alone. Not go on it and start baiting. So fuck off and get a Brazilian you shithead. Totally negative and destructive. 

Put aside some time (a few days) and read through your contributions to this site since your arrival. You’ll soon see that the things you accuse others of doing, you’ve been doing yourself. A lot. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your constant whining and moaning? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're not welcome here. I've politely asked you to change your tone, yet you choose to abuse me too. I'm sorry, Childe, your time is up.

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Kick his cunt in CH.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Put aside some time (a few days) and read through your contributions to this site since your arrival. You’ll soon see that the things you accuse others of doing, you’ve been doing yourself. A lot. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your constant whining and moaning? 

Are the dog tracks open yet Ape ?

On 19/09/2020 at 20:01, Weary&Disgusted said:

None.  What a strange and disturbing question.  I am starting to understand why the other members make references to various depraved behaviours they imagine you getting up to...

Punkers is a 100% committed bender- fact.

While we may embellish the true somewhat as to his cottaging and bukkake party romps, its all got some element of truth i.e. he's a poof

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's "bukkake"? Could you give a detailed definition based on your experience? 

Dont google it.  It involves copious volumes of ejaculated sperm, that's all you need to know.