Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, ratcum said:

You've never visited Rhyl have you CB?

Is that a euphemism? Like being a friend of Dorothy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Brigette Nielsen was great.

I get her confused with Olga Kurkulina, who played Mother Russia in Kick Ass 2.

BYJLHL0CYAAkOKR.jpg

She's more of a man than punkape will ever be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that a euphemism? Like being a friend of Dorothy?

I haven't heard of that one CB. These fuckin log flumers are always coming up with new categories for the latest perversions amongst their ranks. Hanging's too good for them and some would get the horn from it anyway.

James Bend the new 007 eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like Errol Brown and Ainsley Harriot wearing hair nets. 

I can see a slight run on that left hand tittie. Should I dive in before she starts pulling the thread? God knows how that little number copes in the water? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can see a slight run on that left hand tittie. Should I dive in before she starts pulling the thread? God knows how that little number copes in the water? 

Billy Connolly has a few tales about having to wear knitted swimming trunks when he was a lad. You can Google them yourself, though, because I can't be arsed today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Billy Connolly has a few tales about having to wear knitted swimming trunks when he was a lad. You can Google them yourself, though, because I can't be arsed today.

In view of the day's news and the associations of Edinburgh and Sir Silky Billy I think I'll go and moo moo moo in the paddock. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Billy Connolly has a few tales about having to wear knitted swimming trunks when he was a lad. You can Google them yourself, though, because I can't be arsed today.

"knitted from barbed wire and camels pubic hair" if I remember correctly

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Can you give us any words of comfort regarding the death of Prince Philip?

I guess that ends the witch-hunt for who made the 'off colour' remark about the Markle kiddie.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Can you give us any words of comfort regarding the death of Prince Philip?

One of the Duke's final requests was for two of his trusted personal security detail to be sent on an all expenses paid holiday to California. The two former SAS operatives, known only by their call-signs, 'Reaper' and 'Dark Angel' will deliver a special message from the Duke to Harry and Meghan when they arrive in Los Angeles.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the Duke's final requests was for two of his trusted personal security detail to be sent on an all expenses paid holiday to California. The two former SAS operatives, known only by their call-signs, 'Reaper' and 'Dark Angel' will deliver a special message from the Duke to Harry and Meghan when they arrive in Los Angeles.

It would be cheaper and easier to get Tiger Woods to drive them to their follow up interview with Oprah.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Not now the funeral has been reduced to 30 only...

Such a shame that the pandemic will prevent you sucking the corpse's cock one last time. 

Difficult times. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They won't want another poof at the Castle. Prince Edward will be there. 

Edward ain’t not bender, Andrew however, is a filthy underage fucking slime ball creep of a fat cunt

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s a Royal cock out.

That’s probably what Andrew guffawed when his pathetic pecker was getting a rub and a tug at Epstein’s exclusive resort 

I want to see the fat filthy pig over the fucking hot coals

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...