CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that a euphemism? Like being a friend of Dorothy?

I haven't heard of that one CB. These fuckin log flumers are always coming up with new categories for the latest perversions amongst their ranks. Hanging's too good for them and some would get the horn from it anyway.

James Bend the new 007 eh?

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can see a slight run on that left hand tittie. Should I dive in before she starts pulling the thread? God knows how that little number copes in the water? 

Billy Connolly has a few tales about having to wear knitted swimming trunks when he was a lad. You can Google them yourself, though, because I can't be arsed today.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Billy Connolly has a few tales about having to wear knitted swimming trunks when he was a lad. You can Google them yourself, though, because I can't be arsed today.

In view of the day's news and the associations of Edinburgh and Sir Silky Billy I think I'll go and moo moo moo in the paddock. 

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Can you give us any words of comfort regarding the death of Prince Philip?

One of the Duke's final requests was for two of his trusted personal security detail to be sent on an all expenses paid holiday to California. The two former SAS operatives, known only by their call-signs, 'Reaper' and 'Dark Angel' will deliver a special message from the Duke to Harry and Meghan when they arrive in Los Angeles.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the Duke's final requests was for two of his trusted personal security detail to be sent on an all expenses paid holiday to California. The two former SAS operatives, known only by their call-signs, 'Reaper' and 'Dark Angel' will deliver a special message from the Duke to Harry and Meghan when they arrive in Los Angeles.

It would be cheaper and easier to get Tiger Woods to drive them to their follow up interview with Oprah.