CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

13 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

To be fair to H, I think he's more of a hardcore communist than a liberal.  Interested in 5 year plans and tractor factories, and culling off the aristos.  Liberals would probably be horrified by his up the  revolution worldview.  Amirite Harold ?

What H is blissfully unaware of, is the extent of psychopathy required to make it the the next level in hard-core communism. It’s literally over dead bodies. This motivates the toughest wide-boy scum to raise to the top, while eroding any checks in the system through corruption, coercion and plain old murder. Additionally, as the majority of population have no personal financial/ownership bite to hold onto on any level, (and the ones who have are subject to the aforementioned rules) waste, laziness and incompetence are rife. Wait and see what happens in China in five to ten years time, when the biggest money and resources waste come home to roost. My money is on a massive financial crash (skilfully massaged to minimise the sheer vastness of it), GDP drop of at least thirty percent and possibly internal factions and war. The chinks getting out of Hong Kong will be counting themselves very lucky.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I understand.. and I’m sorry. 

Don't buy this shite @Dyslexic cnut, Franks a snake and will plunge the knife into your back when the time suits (just before, or possibly after, he plunges his cock up yer wrong un')

Back on topic, I'd like to set the dogs of you Francis but not even the tiniest pup would find any meat of substance of your scrawny frame. Even a hyena wouldn't bother. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't buy this shite @Dyslexic cnut, Franks a snake and will plunge the knife into your back when the time suits (just before, or possibly after, he plunges his cock up yer wrong un')

Back on topic, I'd like to set the dogs of you Francis but not even the tiniest pup would find any meat of substance of your scrawny frame. Even a hyena wouldn't bother. 

He's become a fat cunt. Think Ben Stiller at the end of 'Dodgeball'.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's not that - it's the fucking sacred cow of property rights which has to be written into any dangerous digs legislation. They don't have a lot of blacks in Spain but they do have a lot of armed gangs and groups involved in drugs etc, but they don't have a dog problem because the whole country won't stand for it. A lot of the anti-social behaviour, and some of the drug related crime such as stabbings and murders, which the police have to deal with on the Costas comes from the British white floating population, but the dogs don't come into it because it would draw a lot of unwanted attention to their activities. 

I remember standing at the old port in Marseilles and nearby was a rather intimidating large dog and its young nale owner clearly being exhibited as a trophy. Two French Marseilles police officers, one who looked like The Rock and a smaller older guy equipped with a dribbling mother of all Alsatians I have ever seen with teeth like a dragon, went up to him and had a word. His head went straight down and he crept away with his fucking stupid pet.

Now do you ever see that sort of thing in the UK? Do you see any fucking police? Do you see any CAPABLE police? No...our fucking police will wait for somebody to be bitten before responding or showing their face and the cunts will have taken over the space. 

The police in this country have quite a difficult job sometimes.  If they do intervene, someone will criticise them for "going overboard", if they don't intervene, they are then described as useless.  It's a balancing act.  Unfortunately, as others have mentioned, this seems to have led to a trend of some less competent time wasting coppers going after soft targets instead of focusing on the real criminals and anti social head cases.  

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve ballooned in size, stubby.. at least 3 stone over lockdown. Still, managed to pick a lock over the weekend with me left leg. 😂 

Lol... lol. LOL. Idiot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The police in this country have quite a difficult job sometimes.  If they do intervene, someone will criticise them for "going overboard", if they don't intervene, they are then described as useless.  It's a balancing act.  Unfortunately, as others have mentioned, this seems to have led to a trend of some less competent time wasting coppers going after soft targets instead of focusing on the real criminals and anti social head cases.  

The people abroad support their police and the police do their job. They LOOK like police and they ARE police. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’ve ballooned in size, stubby.. at least 3 stone over lockdown. Still, managed to pick a lock over the weekend with me left leg. 😂 

Lol... lol. LOL. Idiot. 

That’s not a good look, Frank. Three extra stones in the middle, at your age are hard to shift and will make those skinny legs look even more constricted. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Any self respecting doctor would just lock the door, kick the absolute shite out of the decrepit faggot and then sign off  the death certificate as suicide brought on by a diagnosis of terminal homosexuality.

The only doctor I’d like frank to go and see is @scotty

Or Mengele