Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MSN (not unbiased) news

dave

As usual, after checking my emails I get diverted to MSN news.

I see a story I wish to comment upon, so I click the comment banner and I get this:

As of September 15, 2020 comments are unavailable, but don’t worry! We’ll have a new commenting experience online soon. Watch for updates on the Microsoft News Blog.

In other words, MSN can spout their biased opinions automatically, any time you log in or out of your email account, but you're not allowed to challenge their brain washing, right-on, lefty, BLM, LGBTQ, climate change, bullshit, because it's their website and they only propagate their agendas.

CUNTS!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joker said:

As usual, after checking my emails I get diverted to MSN news.

I see a story I wish to comment upon, so I click the comment banner and I get this:

As of September 15, 2020 comments are unavailable, but don’t worry! We’ll have a new commenting experience online soon. Watch for updates on the Microsoft News Blog.

In other words, MSN can spout their biased opinions, automatically, any time you log into in or out of your email account, but you're not allowed to challenge their brain washing, right-on, lefty, BLM, LGBTQ, climate change, bullshitery, because it's their website and they only propagate their agendas.

CUNTS!

The internet is fast becoming a leftwing only territory. All the big tech companies are now openly shutting down free speech unless you conform to their leftie, woke, Marxist agenda. If you’re right of centre you’re not welcome and will be censored, but as far left as you want to be, you can say anything you want, incite violence and hatred, without any censorship whatsoever.    Social media has become an absolute cesspit of leftist bile.