CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Form Of Online Gambling

Ape™️

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well, i thought i'd just give you a win for once, seeing as your such a loser at everything else in life. No harm in being kind one in a while eh. Even to the most stupid fuckwits on the planet such as yourself.  There you go, and you took it. Hook line and sinker. Idiot. 😉

Wind your neck in Don. You're fast becoming the default spastic of this place. 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, when everyone has lost their jobs and the business owners forced to sell their assets to the government for a pittance, the storm troopers will be rounding us all up at gunpoint to work the fields and factories for a wage of basic food and water. And the Trump's, Gates's and Branson's will all be laughing because they own the planet and the slaves that shuffle around on it.

The sheer idiocy of a French Passport to get into Kent. It just does not make sense in the 21st Century. And it all stems from 18th Century military planning against hypothetical invasion when a hold fast line following the Thames was drawn up. Everything north of the Thames would be secured. Everything south of the Thames would be sacrificed in battles of attrition. If you look at the development of London it conforms to that rule. The East End and South London took most of the carpet bombing in WW2 and the English Establishment liked that. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

So what's your problem? 

This was my point, Arry, but I can't be arsed to trail the post it was meant for. There was obviously a minor technical issue last night. 

Only pay attention to the intro and not Lovejoy taking up the chutney. I didn't see point of that scene, maybe he screams there's a Turkish bath next door as he bolts. Otherwise a great film. 

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well, i thought i'd just give you a win for once, seeing as your such a loser at everything else in life. No harm in being kind once in a while eh. Even to the most stupid fuckwits on the planet such as yourself.  There you go, and you took it. Hook line and sinker. Idiot. 😉

Silly me, I didn’t see your clever trap! There’s no outsmarting you is there? 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

This was my point, Arry, but I can't be arsed to trail the post it was meant for. There was obviously a minor technical issue last night. 

Only pay attention to the intro and not Lovejoy taking up the chutney. I didn't see point of that scene, maybe he screams there's a Turkish bath next door as he bolts. Otherwise a great film. 

My God you do know how to spoil it for yourself. What next, a cinema seat made of horsehair and whipping every five minutes? IT'S AN ENTERTAINMENT! 

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

My God you do know how to spoil it for yourself. What next, a cinema seat made of horsehair and whipping every five minutes? IT'S AN ENTERTAINMENT! 

Watching a bloke take a length is not my cuppa tea, Arry. I pass no judgement on what you get up to on the cornish hills, but how relevant is the scene in context to the film? Obviously he has to have some interaction with the banker... 

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Lovejoy has a cinematic history of being bummed. The only thing funnier than his gurning, sweating tortured expression while being arse raped by Richard Burton in 'Villain', was Burton's attempt at a cockney accent. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lovejoy has a cinematic history of being bummed. The only thing funnier than his gurning, sweating tortured expression while being arse raped by Richard Burton in 'Villain', was Burton's attempt at a cockney accent. 

That end scene was shot over the waste ground next to the railway lines coming out of Vauxhall Station. Me and my mum stood in the background watching them filming. It's the bit where Burton screams "Who are you staring at"? To those staring at him. We lived near there. It's all riverside apartments costing at least 2million now 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You are the first to complain about abusive and vitriolic replies, yet you do this shit for no reason. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm 100% certain the thick fucking cunt just doesn't get it. Bender accusations are only funny when directed at certain individuals yet they are his go-to when a meanie like you calls him a name.

I fucking despair the the non nasty, total shite retorts him and the new breed here come out with. The corner has been infiltrated by modern man in all its man bun sporting and vegan cheese eating glory.    

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That end scene was shot over the waste ground next to the railway lines coming out of Vauxhall Station. Me and my mum stood in the background watching them filming. It's the bit where Burton screams "Who are you staring at"? To those staring at him. We lived near there. It's all riverside apartments costing at least 2million now 

'I'm Vic Dakin, and if I look at you, you'll piss in your pants'

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did lovejoy take it like a man or was Dickys dick too small to bring a tear to his eyes. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm 100% certain the thick fucking cunt just doesn't get it. Bender accusations are only funny when directed at certain individuals yet they are his go-to when a meanie like you calls him a name.

I fucking despair the the non nasty, total shite retorts him and the new breed here come out with. The corner has been infiltrated by modern man in all its man bun sporting and vegan cheese eating glory.    

That was my point. I didn't call him any names, the post he responded to was not even aimed at him. But if anyone has a dig at him, he starts crying that they ought to be banned. Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was my point. I didn't call him any names, the post he responded to was not even aimed at him. But if anyone has a dig at him, he starts crying that they ought to be banned. Unbelievable.

Sounds a bit insecure to me. His mum probably didn't give him enough attention when he can home from school after another day being beaten up by the first year girls. 

I'll be fucked if know why the mods here tolerate such wankers. It's almost like they want to drive the talented poster to jack it in and leave- there's a long list of those who have.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sounds a bit insecure to me. His mum probably didn't give him enough attention when he can home from school after another day being beaten up by the first year girls. 

I'll be fucked if know why the mods here tolerate such wankers. It's almost like they want to drive the talented poster to jack it in and leave- there's a long list of those who have.

I think admin leave the spastics like JSP lying around like squeaky toys for us to play with. 

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lovejoys only decent scene is near the end where he slips Gal a score after the Don Logan grilling. I think that's the first film I've actually seen the antique fondling cunt in. You're quite the encyclopedia in my taste of movies (as Jewdy calls them). Never seen 'Villan', is it worth a watch? 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Lovejoys only decent scene is near the end where he slips Gal a score after the Don Logan grilling. I think that's the first film I've actually seen the antique fondling cunt in. You're quite the encyclopedia in my taste of movies (as Jewdy calls them). Never seen 'Villan', is it worth a watch? 

Yes. If only for the spectacle of Richard Burton trying to portray a London criminal. 

Ian McShane is in another gangster film as a poof too, '44 inch chest' with Ray Winstone and John Hurt. Don't bother with that one. Total shite.