CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Form Of Online Gambling

Ape™️

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Ape is currently banned for posting drivel subsequent to this nonsensical, downmarket nomination.

His absence in a blessed relief and adds gravitas to current offerings.

No he's not. He was released with a rail warrant and 10/- note this morning.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No he's not. He was released with a rail warrant and 10/- note this morning.

I have it in good authority that Andrew is not hurrying back anytime soon, he is showing some backbone. Take note major, an old time pro taking time out properly...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I have it in good authority that Andrew is not hurrying back anytime soon, he is showing some backbone. Take note major, an old time pro taking time out properly...

If he has any sense, he will keep below the radar. We know of another Andrew who flies helicopters, and has an interest in young girls. To be fair though, that Andrew doesn't shit behind trees.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Never had much interest in maths. Lost the thread at algebra and never really mastered the rest as it seemed quite pointless. Damn good at basic dollars  and cents maths though, which is where it counts. I came to conclusion that maths above the level of business maths was/is for cunts.  Surprising really because my dad was a university professor of electrical engineering. The only non cunt interested in maths i ever knew.

It would be better for all concerned if you were dead.

• Like 1

On 06/10/2020 at 10:33, JohnnySaucePants said:

Never had much interest in maths. Lost the thread at algebra and never really mastered the rest as it seemed quite pointless. Damn good at basic dollars  and cents maths though, which is where it counts. I came to conclusion that maths above the level of business maths was/is for cunts.  Surprising really because my dad was a university professor of electrical engineering. The only non cunt interested in maths i ever knew.

Sounds like the first chapter of Brian Blessed's autobiography. 

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

We dont have Dollarstore where i reside. Dollarstore as i understand it is for bottom feeding cunts and plebs like Ape and Eric the " I need to be top of the leader board" wannabe. I refuse to be associated with the low life unwashed lice infested scum.  

Name dropping again. You just can’t help yourself it seems. 

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Name dropping again. You just can’t help yourself it seems. 

it's recently occurred to me that everything Johnnifer has posted up until now has been part of an elaborate and cunning trap, designed to make us think that he's a semi-literate, humourless repetitive fucking spastic. And we've only gone and fallen for it like the dunderheads we are!

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

it's recently occurred to me that everything Johnnifer has posted up until now has been part of an elaborate and cunning trap, designed to make us think that he's a semi-literate, humourless repetitive fucking spastic. And we've only gone and fallen for it like the dunderheads we are!

He certainly had me fooled - he’s very convincing!

5 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You said you know exactly where i live, were coming to see me to machete me to death, and had called the SPCA on me because my dog nashed a cat to death. Nothing; i'm still waiting. You bull shitting, door opening complete and utter wanker. 

Climbing up the leader board on CC is the single and only ambition you have ever had.  Moron.

I see that I'm still not getting to you. Impotent little rattled man-child. Calm down before you shit yourself.