CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Colour Blind BBC News

Neil

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. I can't work these cunts out. Professional criminals are in it solely for financial gain, and the biggest crooks in this country inhabit the square mile. More money is laundered there than any other financial centre in the world. Moderate estimates put it at just under a billion a year, and a lot of that's drug money, but their big political donators so a blind eye is turned. Hypocrisy at its finest, Weary... 

You have probably already seen it, but there is a documentary on YouTube called The Spiders Web :

On 26/09/2020 at 07:12, Weary&Disgusted said:

You have probably already seen it, but there is a documentary on YouTube called The Spiders Web :

I have seen it, thanks. It's also Britain's largest employer I believe, and you can thank Thatcher and successive governments for relaxing the financial rules contributing to the 2008 crash. 

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I remember WPC Yvonne Fletcher. Nice tits, as I recall.

I have this weird sense of déjà vu at the mention of her name. Has it really been just 3 months?

On 26/06/2020 at 14:52, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hate to intrude on this jolly meeting of the Friends of Nelson Mandela, but I can’t help but point out the SAS raided the Iranian Embassy in 1980, some years before WPC Fletcher was shot dead outside the Libyan Embassy in 1984.

I realise the “Wogs start at Calais” for you chaps, but if you could at least try to be within a drop-kick of historical accuracy we wet liberals would appreciate it. 

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He should have got the oscar but was beaten by De Niro putting on shitloads of weight and mumbling "Did you fuck my wife, huh? Did you fuck my wife? I ain't asking again. Did you fuck my wife"? 

That showed me what a pile of fixed wank the Oscars are. 

Well, Raging Bull is a fucking a thousand times better movie than The Elephant Man, which has a small dense core of worthy moral value, but on the whole is just another two minute silence tribute to our sentimentality, nostalgia and addiction to period drama for an audience that lives in the padt and suffers chronic neck ache due to looking backwards all the time. Another two minutes stretched to TWO FUCKING HOURS, sluuuurrrpppp! 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been reading the latest on this shooting of the copper in Croydon. So this cunt is brought in. His hands are cuffed behind his back and they are about to search him with a metal detector. Still handcuffed, he pulls a gun from somewhere and shoots the officer five times and then shoots himself. This is reading the bbc online news. Now how the fuck does somebody pull a gun with their hands behind their back, gets off 5 shots (as indicated on the tv report) and then shoots themselves? Something don't fucking sound right.

Take a look at the bbc news website and tell me if I'm wrong.

It all sounds bizarre...I was somewhat irked at the sight of the commissioner wowing us with her personal knowledge of the deceased. “He was a terrific guy“ (or whatever it was she said) sounded disingenuous and as false as forty arseholes.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well, Raging Bull is a fucking a thousand times better movie than The Elephant Man, which has a small dense core of worthy moral value, but on the whole is just another two minute silence tribute to our sentimentality, nostalgia and addiction to period drama for an audience that lives in the padt and suffers chronic neck ache due to looking backwards all the time. Another two minutes stretched to TWO FUCKING HOURS, sluuuurrrpppp! 

I think this may be down to Lynch directing; sentimental and nostalgic visions of Victorian England viewed through the lens of a patriotic yank. It's his most critically acclaimed film, but certainly my least favourite.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not saying the Elephant Man was a better film. Far from it. I just thought that Hurt's performance was far and away better than De Niro's. 

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I think this may be down to Lynch directing; sentimental and nostalgic visions of Victorian England viewed through the lens of a patriotic yank. It's his most critically acclaimed film, but certainly my least favourite.

I quite like Lynch but not this. Anyway I thought it was Alan Parker! There you go. Very perceptive comment. Move over Roger Ebert. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not saying the Elephant Man was a better film. Far from it. I just thought that Hurt's performance was far and away better than De Niro's. 

It's all subjective. I thought Hurt was a sell out. In terms if film actors I can't see how De Niro is less than Hurt who always managed to bring something to a film even a shit film whereas Hurt was just last gasping. 

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's all subjective. I thought Hurt was a sell out. In terms if film actors I can't see how De Niro is less than Hurt who always managed to bring something to a film even a shit film whereas Hurt was just last gasping. 

Last time I saw De Niro he was making a cunt of himself in an Allinson's commercial.  And the less said about  The Irishman the better.

If you want a masterclass in playing an unhinged psycho watch Hurts Caligula in I Claudius 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Last time I saw De Niro he was making a cunt of himself in an Allinson's commercial.  And the less said about  The Irishman the better.

If you want a masterclass in playing an unhinged psycho watch Hurts Caligula on I Claudius 

Derek Jacobi in I Claudius was brilliant.

All the Roman women were whores particularly in the upper stratas.

I could imagine you fitting in rather well in such a debauched society.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I'm sure if you had a time machine your first port of call would be to Caligula's palace to have your anus pumped full of Roman spunk. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you want a masterclass in playing an unhinged psycho watch Hurts Caligula in I Claudius 

But that was back in the ancient history of the BBC! Malcolm Muggeridge was interviewing Coco the Clown then. A very good interview it was. Of course we have a Coco or Bozo as PM now. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I liked the one who poisoned everybody then got poisoned herself, Sian Phillips? Then there was Stratford Johns and Brian Blessed. My God just looked at the cast list. Only person missing is Matthew Kelly to make it perfect. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anyway I think they can't be compared. Hurt can't do what De Niro does best on the screen and vice versa. Point I was going to make was Hurt like McKellen had some pretension to being a stage actor in the grand tradition but neither put in the graft to maje that real as films always offered a big regular fat pay cheque. They make out they're great actors but don't suffer for their art. De Niro just gets on with it. 

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Anyway I think they can't be compared. Hurt can't do what De Niro does best on the screen and vice versa. Point I was going to make was Hurt like McKellen had some pretension to being a stage actor in the grand tradition but neither put in the graft to maje that real as films always offered a big regular fat pay cheque. They make out they're great actors but don't suffer for their art. De Niro just gets on with it. 

De Niro is a vertically challenged, fat, gobby, plastic wap cunt, without a trace of talent and a face like a plate of lasagna made by Stephen Hawking on one of his bad days.

The sooner he’s dead the better.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

De Niro is a vertically challenged, fat, gobby, plastic wap cunt, without a trace of talent and a face like a plate of lasagna made by Stephen Hawking on one of his bad days.

The sooner he’s dead the better.

Not a fan then ?  I though he was okay in Ronin.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The BBC says that "The investigation is expected to focus on the motive for the killing.".

He was already on a watchlist.  It was the usual softly softly approach, try to de radicalise, gentle slaps on the wrist, positive intervention, yadda yadda.  

Depressing.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been reading the latest on this shooting of the copper in Croydon. So this cunt is brought in. His hands are cuffed behind his back and they are about to search him with a metal detector. Still handcuffed, he pulls a gun from somewhere and shoots the officer five times and then shoots himself. This is reading the bbc online news. Now how the fuck does somebody pull a gun with their hands behind their back, gets off 5 shots (as indicated on the tv report) and then shoots themselves? Something don't fucking sound right.

Take a look at the bbc news website and tell me if I'm wrong.

You're right, it does sound highly improbable.  

30 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Not a fan then ?  I though he was okay in Ronin.  

The only gangster role I can remember Hurt taking is in The Hit with Terence Stamp. He didn't come across at all. In fact the only convincing performance in the whole picture was the 30 second long shot of Lenny Peters with his dark glasses in the dock at the Old Bailey.