CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Little Mix's Search...on BBC

ChildeHarold

I've always been sceptical about the Little Mix rise to fame in an age when kids not only don't purchase albums but probably don't understand what a pop album used to be. 

So it's hard to take seriously how a group which wouldn't last five minutes in the cut and thrust of real pop competition is being BBC sponsored with a series searching for young talent. It's about as hard to take seriously as a Gary Glitter look alike competition organised in the grounds of a church primary school playground. In fact, it's horrible. At least three of these pop gems look like refugees from Ru Paul's drag strip with one who seems to have spent a week in a Mr Kipling exceedingly good tart factory not only scoffing trays of it but deciding to dress up like a right tart. 

I trust Mr Moore, the biographer of Margaret Thatcher, will have something to say about this level of tripe that must have been concocted by a surreal BBC feminist who somewhere inbetween her puberty in a £6K a term girls boarding school and debut at the Oxford University branch of LGBT discovered that "we are who we are" to directly quote the show. 

So am I, on the toilet in the morning - but I don't broadcast it to the nation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've always been sceptical about the Little Mix rise to fame in an age when kids not only don't purchase albums but probably don't understand what a pop album used to be. 

So it's hard to take seriously how a group which wouldn't last five minutes in the cut and thrust of real pop competition is being BBC sponsored with a series searching for young talent. It's about as hard to take seriously as a Gary Glitter look alike competition organised in the grounds of a church primary school playground. In fact, it's horrible. At least three of these pop gems look like refugees from Ru Paul's drag strip with one who seems to have spent a week in a Mr Kipling exceedingly good tart factory not only scoffing trays of it but deciding to dress up like a right tart. 

I trust Mr Moore, the biographer of Margaret Thatcher, will have something to say about this level of tripe that must have been concocted by a surreal BBC feminist who somewhere inbetween her puberty in a £6K a term girls boarding school and debut at the Oxford University branch of LGBT discovered that "we are who we are" to directly quote the show. 

So am I, on the toilet in the morning - but I don't broadcast it to the nation.

Little Mix are a posse of little whores created by homosexuals in the debauched “pop” industry.

They are being used as a Trojan horse to promote sodomy amongst the young.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No it’s not.
You need to explain yourself if you’re capable of it you thick oik.

Have you ever felt as if your arse was sucking a hard shitty log back up when your special friend Mtembe was standing behind you and someone else walked in?? Yes or no, answer the fucking question, gayboy.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Have you ever felt as if your arse was sucking a hard shitty log back up when your special friend Mtembe was standing behind you and someone else walked in?? Yes or no, answer the fucking question, gayboy.

More filth fantasy from our resident sexually deviant imbecile.

I've mulled over this nomination, even given it some serious consideration and have concluded, I'd fuck the tubby one and drown the other three wall-eyed talent-resistant cunts in my favourite culvert just outside Aberfeldy.

Jack Elam was a cunt.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've mulled over this nomination, even given it some serious consideration and have concluded, I'd fuck the tubby one and drown the other three wall-eyed talent-resistant cunts in my favourite culvert just outside Aberfeldy.

Jack Elam was a cunt.

J.K Rowling has a house in Aberfeldy....not that you would be welcome...

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Jack Elam was a cunt.

Jack Elam; one eye looking at you and the other eye looking for the stage coach. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She can shove her quiddich up her arse.  Harry Potter? Pile if wank. 

Oh you can't say that - she's one of the greatest rags to riches stories of the era. Even though the short amount of time she actually spent on the dole was entirely self-inflicted because she had daddy issues and simply needed the cash for to support herself when she worked on getting a proper teaching degree after returning from Portugal because of a failed marriage, and she also spent the entire time with a roof over her head thanks to her recently married younger sister and her husband - who kindly let her slum about in their cafe (where she got coffee for free).

She also suffered from crippling depression apparently - made worse when her horrible and evil estranged husband showed up in Edinburgh to look for her (she also happened to have done a runner with their child - but that didn't stop her getting a restraining order and filing for a divorce well after she fucked off). Luckily the entirely real depression went away after she became stinking fucking rich, so that's nice.

9 hours ago, Rev said:

Jack Elam was a cunt.

In a sober state I'd rather fuck Jack Elam in the eye socket than go within 100 yards of the gammon flaps of these swamp pigs.

Jack Elam -- Western villain with aimless eye - SFGate

Re the OP

After the BBC 10 O'clock news, this is what passes for light entertainment at the BBC.

If you don't like it, take lots of anti-retroviral Cowell / BGT drugs. grab a pair of Sennheisers and slam 'Purple Rain' on the turntable (you strike me as a turntable rather than Spotify kind of muso gunslinger) and play it over and over again until it's safe to come out, blinking, into the post-apocalptic sonic wasteland.

35 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Re the OP

After the BBC 10 O'clock news, this is what passes for light entertainment at the BBC.

If you don't like it, take lots of anti-retroviral Cowell / BGT drugs. grab a pair of Sennheisers and slam 'Purple Rain' on the turntable (you strike me as a turntable rather than Spotify kind of muso gunslinger) and play it over and over again until it's safe to come out, blinking, into the post-apocalptic sonic wasteland.

Black Sabbath.