CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

An SNP MP has been suspended by her party after she admitted travelling to Westminster despite experiencing Covid symptoms.

Margaret Ferrier, the MP for Rutherglen and Hamilton West, said there was "no excuse for my actions".

She said she took a test on Saturday - but travelled to London on Monday because she was feeling "much better".

Ms Ferrier received a positive test result that same day and then incredibly took a train back to Scotland on Tuesday......

The MP said she had informed the police and that she deeply regretted her actions......

What a cunt.....at least Cummings stayed in his car and isolated.This mad cow should be arrested and thrown to rabid wolves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

An SNP MP has been suspended by her party after she admitted travelling to Westminster despite experiencing Covid symptoms.

Margaret Ferrier, the MP for Rutherglen and Hamilton West, said there was "no excuse for my actions".

She said she took a test on Saturday - but travelled to London on Monday because she was feeling "much better".

Ms Ferrier received a positive test result that same day and then incredibly took a train back to Scotland on Tuesday......

The MP said she had informed the police and that she deeply regretted her actions......

What a cunt.....at least Cummings stayed in his car and isolated.This mad cow should be arrested and thrown to rabid wolves.

I think the 'Covid Test' probably shows a positive result for any colds, minor sniffles and mumps. 

Load of bollocks.

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Report away, faggot. With your track record of thread derailment, admin will tell you to fuck right off, you whining little wanker.

Nothing whatsoever about the Covid MP and then straight onto scurrilous accusations of homosexuality within minutes of the topic starting.....You’re for the high jump peasant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Nothing whatsoever about the Covid MP and then straight onto scurrilous accusations of homosexuality within minutes of the topic starting.....You’re for the high jump peasant.

Not accusations, poof. In a faggot court, you be looking at a minimum 15 year stretch. 

59 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Interestingly Covid Margaret was leading the calls for the head of Dominic Cummings earlier in the year....

Calls for SNP MP Margaret Ferrier to quit after travelling 400 miles with positive Covid test

To see what sort of utter low life scum we were dealing with here, I looked up her background. 

"Education: Holyrood Catholic Secondary School"

A fucking taig, I might have known it. Never trust a catholic.

• Like 1

This gammy-jawed republican cunt should be sacked. But Bunter Blackford has instead withdrawn the whip from the heroin-soaked sow.

She can barely write her fucking name at the best of times, but this exemplifies Scottish politics and she won't surrender her £78k (plus £120k+ expenses) pa.

Cunt.

I want her dead.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rev said:

This gammy-jawed republican cunt should be sacked. But Bunter Blackford has instead withdrawn the whip from the heroin-soaked sow.

She can barely write her fucking name at the best of times, but this exemplifies Scottish politics and she won't surrender her £78k (plus £120k+ expenses) pa.

Cunt.

I want her dead.

I'd whip every last fucking one of them through Smithfield, then hang, disembowel, behead, and quarter the cunts. Sadly, none of them would be educated enough to get the ironic historical reference. 

They can stick their fucking "freedom" up their arses.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd whip every last fucking one of them through Smithfield, then hang, disembowel, behead, and quarter the cunts. Sadly, none of them would be educated enough to get the ironic historical reference. 

They can stick their fucking "freedom" up their arses.

While you go on the rant, the wheels are turning with maximum public efffect so she'll be out as soon as the prosecution goes through. Apparently they still collect a golden handshake. I agree with you. Just kick the bum out without benefit of another penny of public money and claim back her last few days salary on principle.