CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just read the article and seen the photo of him dressed up in a Nazi SS uniform. As a non-sensitive, mentally stable man, I'm not particularly offended by this. What does offend me is the double standards of fat fucking face Morgan. He had the audacity to suggest that Justin Trudeau should resign over a decades old photo of him in black face, yet conveniently forgets dressing up in a uniform that generates untold hurt and anger for millions of people. Is it any wonder that he defended Paul Hollywood when he similarly dressed up in the outfit of an SS commando.

How the fuck isn't this shit being plastered over every newspaper's front page?

No better day to bury ‘bad’ news?

On 04/01/2021 at 22:26, Eric Cuntman said:

It's 'stabbable'.

This is the third infraction, not just you DC. I'm assuming the non intervention of @Cuntybaws means that I've been left to fucking do everything around here.

I might pass an occasional comment when something is exceptionally fucking stupid, but life's way too short to go around correcting the almost infinite amount of shit on the internet.

• Like 1

On 04/01/2021 at 22:34, Decimus said:

I've just read the article and seen the photo of him dressed up in a Nazi SS uniform. As a non-sensitive, mentally stable man, I'm not particularly offended by this. What does offend me is the double standards of fat fucking face Morgan. He had the audacity to suggest that Justin Trudeau should resign over a decades old photo of him in black face, yet conveniently forgets dressing up in a uniform that generates untold hurt and anger for millions of people. Is it any wonder that he defended Paul Hollywood when he similarly dressed up in the outfit of an SS commando.

How the fuck isn't this shit being plastered over every newspaper's front page?

The cast of “allo allo” wore Nazi uniforms....what exactly is wrong with with fancy dress?

Cretin.

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t bother trying the Daily Female forum either if I were you, for obvious reasons. Well one huge reason actually.

Pen is a mod on another forum; The All Devon Pre-Op Transexual train enthusiasts club. “She’s” the only “member”

lol

• Like 1