CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

The Government is going to be giving £30 million to local councils in relation to cv19 costs.  

Unfortunately, some of this £30 million is going to pay for "Covid Marshalls".  These Marshalls will be monitoring queues and " supporting social distancing" and reminding people to wear their masks.  

I can't tell you depressing I find this.  Public money going to pay more uniformed half wits to bully citizens and faff around with clipboards while pretending to look busy.  

I am starting to think that Eric is right and Orwell's prophecies are coming true...

Covid Marshalls 'eh?

There's plenty of former servicemen sleeping rough in the doorways of closed shops. Why not utilise their training and 'command presence' and pay them to do the job?

Okay, you'd have to be wary in case the PTSD kicks in. they whip out a Glock and start shouting about 'Ali Baba on the wire!' before popping a cap into anyone not wearing a mask, whilst lining up outside WH Smiths., but that's small price to pay I'd say.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Covid Marshalls 'eh?

There's plenty of former servicemen sleeping rough in the doorways of closed shops. Why not utilise their training and 'command presence' and pay them to do the job?

Okay, you'd have to be wary in case the PTSD kicks in. they whip out a Glock and start shouting about 'Ali Baba on the wire!' before popping a cap into anyone not wearing a mask, whilst lining up outside WH Smiths., but that's small price to pay I'd say.

Indeed. 
These Ex-servicemen should have been deployed originally to disperse the illegally assembled BLM and Extinction Rebellion dross.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The Government is going to be giving £30 million to local councils in relation to cv19 costs.  

Unfortunately, some of this £30 million is going to pay for "Covid Marshalls".  These Marshalls will be monitoring queues and " supporting social distancing" and reminding people to wear their masks.  

I can't tell you depressing I find this.  Public money going to pay more uniformed half wits to bully citizens and faff around with clipboards while pretending to look busy.  

I am starting to think that Eric is right and Orwell's prophecies are coming true...

Please put your mask on.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
35 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Please put your mask on.

When we get to Halloween, will I have to put a mask over my existing Werewolf latex mask ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not sure on the precise terminology here, and perhaps @ratcum can help, but are these clipboard-wielding dinner ladies not the Blockaltester Kapos of yesteryear? Who would sign up for such a grim job?

The desperados, the lost and the damned.  Also anyone with a uniform fetish who couldn't cut it in the services.  Respect my authoritah to the max.  

7 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Unlike @Eric Cuntman, @King Billy and a handful of other skeptics (and this is meant with respect for everyone's opinion) I don't doubt the horrible nature of this Chinese-borne virus, but in terms of the UK's killer diseases throughout 2020 it's currently 24th in the league – accounting for approximately 1.4% of all fatalities throughout the UK, many of whom were on death's door before contracting it. Honestly, look at the fucking numbers when compared to other illnesses resulting in deaths such as all types of cancers.

As a consequence, this government's policies in relation to COVID-19 have been unbelievably disproportionate. They have interfered with our jobs, our income, our private lives, our family lives, they've told us who we can meet, where we may meet them, when we can meet them, what we should be wearing when we do this, that it's safer to be part of cashless monetary system etc... it's all utterly disproportionate bollocks. I've already said the only reason I wear a face mask is out of respect to an older, more gullible population.

Boris and his plethora of elitist, Oxbridge-educated controlling millionaire weasels, after displaying a cavalier attitude towards the first influx of coronavirus infections, have gone too far in the other direction – knowing full well that echoing the mainstream media's sensationalism by brainwashing the dimwit public into thinking the government actually cares for their welfare, means they've simply been sniffing for post-Brexit votes with the next election in mind.

Fuck this government – and the shadow government, the police, the media, the disease marshals. With the real numbers in mind it's all proving to be complete bollocks in which the authorities have seen a pathway to further control. Sadly, most appear to be falling for it.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Unlike @Eric Cuntman and a handful of other skeptics (and this is meant with respect for everyone's opinion) I don't doubt the horrible nature of this Chinese-borne virus, but in terms of the UK's killer diseases throughout 2020 it's currently 24th in the league – accounting for approximately 1.4% of all fatalities throughout the UK, many of whom were on death's door before contracting it. Honestly, look at the fucking numbers when compared to other illnesses resulting in deaths such as all types of cancers.

As a consequence, this government's policies in relation to COVID-19 have been unbelievably disproportionate. They have interfered with our jobs, our income, our private lives, our family lives, they've told us who we can meet, where we may meet them, when we can meet them, what we should be wearing when we do this etc... it's all utterly disproportionate bollocks. I've already said the only reason I wear a face mask is out of respect to an older, more gullible population.

Boris and his plethora of elitist, Oxbridge-educated controlling millionaire weasels, after displaying a cavalier attitude towards the first influx of coronavirus infections, have gone too far in the other direction – knowing full well that echoing the mainstream media's sensationalism by brainwashing the dimwit public into thinking the government actually cares for their welfare, means they've simply been sniffing for votes with the next election in mind.

Fuck this government – and the shadow government, the police, the media, the disease marshals. With the real numbers in mind it's all proving to be complete bollocks in which the authorities have seen a pathway to further control. Sadly, most appear to be falling for it.

All well and good but the issue for most of the cunts doing the moaning is the simple matter of them being required to wear a mask under a few limited circumstances. The mask requirement has little to do with the well being of the wearer but rather to try to limit the chances of the wearer infecting some other cunt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

All well and good but the issue for most of the cunts doing the moaning is the simple matter of them being required to wear a mask under a few limited circumstances. The mask requirement has little to do with the well being of the wearer but rather to try to limit the chances of the wearer infecting some other cunt.

In my opinion, making the wearing of face masks in public mandatory is probably doing more harm than good. Not for the first time recently, I saw someone pull the most vile, dirty, germ-infested 'disposable' mask from his pocket before going into a supermarket, readjusting his mask, and then putting his fingers all over products on the shelves which hundreds of others will undoubtedly touch. Most masks have gone from white to black... why is this? To camouflage the fact some haven't been washed for a week or more? Disposable masks that cost £5 for a pack of 10 should be just that – disposable and not re-used. If the government is so worried about it, why haven't they given them out for free?

But then again, this disease accounts for far fewer deaths than other diseases people are in more need of urgent treatment from, so perhaps we have less to worry about than the authorities might have us believe...

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In my opinion, making the wearing of face masks in public mandatory is probably doing more harm than good. Not for the first time recently, I saw someone pull the most vile, dirty, germ-infested 'disposable' mask from his pocket before going into a supermarket, readjusting his mask, and then putting his fingers all over products on the shelves which hundreds of others will undoubtedly touch. Most masks have gone from white to black... why is this? To camouflage the fact some haven't been washed for a week or more? Disposable masks that cost £5 for a pack of 10 should be just that – disposable and not re-used. If the government is so worried about it, why haven't they given them out for free?

But then again, this disease accounts for far fewer deaths than other diseases people are in more need of urgent treatment from, so perhaps we have less to worry about than the authorities might have us believe...

Well I have read all the above, and in general, agree with everything you say. On the other hand, who actually gives a toss about your opinion. Fuck off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That is simply your opinion ..  seat belts for car are not provided free by the government, nor such essentials as baby seats so why should masks be any different?

7 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It makes you wonder what arsehats would want this job. Probably the same ones who become traffic wardens. 

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well I have read all the above, and in general, agree with everything you say. On the other hand, who actually gives a toss about your opinion. Fuck off.

I'm not surprised to see you exploiting 'likes' from Pen, you faux cheese-snorting, onion-wearing dullard.

Seriously Withers, you were once an OK commenter. Why are you so drastically shit nowadays?

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That is simply your opinion ..  seat belts for car are not provided free by the government, nor such essentials as baby seats so why should masks be any different?

Why don't you open the front door to your basement studio flat for the first time in almost a decade? Hopefully you live on a main road, and for the only time experience being hit fully in the face by a speeding car, meaning other members will no longer have to suffer the unprecedented levels of festering shit you relentlessly churn out.

• Like 1

Cancer has a mortality of 50%; many of those victims are young.

Covid has a mortality of 0.28%; mainly of those people so old/infirm that pretty much any illness would have taken them.

Cancer screening, presentations, speeds of referrals, diagnostics, surgeries and chemotherapy have all been significantly reduced because of covid.

It's shameful.

We pay for a service that will knowingly neglect us at the behest of Matt Hancock.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised to see you exploiting 'likes' from Pen, you faux cheese-snorting, onion-wearing dullard.

Seriously Withers, you were once an OK commenter. Why are you so drastically shit nowadays?

Well to be serious, CC today is  bland.  Less and less vicious cunting and humour.  Like all shit, I am simply going with the flow. 

Review a film or two, that always goes down well. 

I just hope that I receive news of Dec's suicide. That should wake me up.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What's the point of wearing a fucking mask as well as distancing? I'd like to echo the GP in Belfast who stated that these masks are akin to "Having a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes".  If any fucking chancer in uniform lays a finger on me, they'll need a fucking ventilator but it won't be for any disease. 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The only circumstances in which I would wear a mask, is if I found out your address. I would gladly put on the biggest mask I could find,  along with dark glasses, a bowler hat, and visit your hovel in the dead of night, with the sole intention of caving your thick skull in with a crowbar. 

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have my doubts about this word professional being used in this context, the word paid rather than professional is more apt .. its not exactly rocket science is it?

It was just a joke Dawn, I'm not really a carer.  You seem to be rather out of sorts today, but I wish you a pleasant evening.