CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

especially when you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Really? There's an awful lot of experts out there without a leg to stand on then. 

Why don't you use this site as it's meant to be? All you do is challenge members opinions and rub them up the wrong way. 

Now, end of discussion. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Really? There's an awful lot of experts out there without a leg to stand on then. 

Why don't you use this site as it's meant to be? All you do is challenge members opinions and rub them up the wrong way. 

Now, end of discussion. 

And yet despite all these experts you've homed in on a solitary Londonderry GP whose opinion appears to be lone voice amongst her peers.

16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A lot of people .. the open wound being their big fat stupid gobs, noses and eyes.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure Eric will be along shortly to chat. Because he fucking loves you. 

I'm usually all for this sort of thing, but the fact that at least two thirds of you are likely to have bollocks (and the last one has already shown everything of interest) is making me hesitate as to whether I actually want to get the mud filled paddling pool out.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

And yet despite all these experts you've homed in on a solitary Londonderry GP whose opinion appears to be lone voice amongst her peers.

What part of 'End of discussion' dont you understand?

I bet you're a right little curtain twitching grass:

"Hello police, bore da. This is Mrs Roops from 69 Nickers Down Road here. Mr Ap Llewellyn at number 58 has 7 adults in with him, look you. One of them looks like a child but I know they're a dwarf. Isn't it". 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now, end of discussion. 

Fess up gyppo baby ya were talkin bollix there n the roops seen it

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Above.

Have you forgotten what direction writing goes? It's why its generally referred to as 'writing things DOWN', what you wrote earlier is above.

Next week I'll help you distinguish between right and left.

arseelbow.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ahh, the voice of the sheeple arrives. Quite ironic considering your place of birth. I find it staggering that an allegedly educated woman can be so fucking thick. When there herding you into a concentration camp you'll see the error of such blinkered thinking. 

Once again, common sense is not a prerequisite of intellect... 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ahh, the voice of the sheeple arrives. Quite ironic considering your place of birth. I find it staggering that an allegedly educated woman can be so fucking thick. When there herding you into a concentration camp you'll see the error of such blinkered thinking. 

Once again, common sense is not a prerequisite of intellect... 

'Well, I for one welcome the government installing surveillance cameras in my house. It will protect me from myself.'

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Solitary? Well, yes. Apart from the 6,600 doctors who created a Facebook page and signed an online petition stating that the restrictions are draconian for all but the most vulnerable, and those not really at risk should be allowed to get on with their lives. 

I'm sure all those 6,600 doctors were nutters and Facebook were right to remove the page at the governments request. Ffs.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

One of these little Hitler twats has just shut my boozer down. She was about 19years old & strutting about the pub with a clipboard and an inside out mask on, also worn upside down. The reason for her angst? One table had 7 chairs alongside it...(no fucker sat there like) and apparently, she had spotted this life-threatening transgression on an earlier visit. This pompous runt-bitch gloated that she had closed seven puns that week. Not wanting to sound bitter (geddit?) but if she soon takes up residence at the local hospice, soon...I shan’t weep. The twatcunt whore.

You should have dispensed a swift and fully loaded kick in the cunt to the broomstick riding mask wanker. Followed by ‘decapitation by clipboard’. I think that’s probably never been done before and would possibly get you into the Guinness book of records, if it hasn’t been banned for racism, Guinness being the same colour as Dianne Abbott and all  that wank.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You should have dispensed a swift and fully loaded kick in the cunt to the broomstick riding mask wanker. Followed by ‘decapitation by clipboard’. I think that’s probably never been done before and would possibly get you into the Guinness book of records, if it hasn’t been banned for racism, Guinness being the same colour as Dianne Abbott and all  that wank.

I didn't know that she'd had a peroxide job. 

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Since when has Devon been been in Cymru?

I’m going to Devon on Monday for a few days break. Be warned that I will recognise you if I see you. I’d stay away from the Chudleigh/Newton Abbot area if I were you. (Which I’m not. Thank fuck.)

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cancer is not contagious unlike Covid, Moreover it is becoming apparent that the latter may have long term implications for the patient.

So called ‘Long Covid.’ The latest buzz phrase, invented to perpetuate the hoax indefinitely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

So called ‘Long Covid.’ The latest buzz phrase, invented to perpetuate the hoax indefinitely.

I imagine Roops is busy identifying and valuing the businesses which will shortly be going into receivership, so she can act as a broker to buy them up on behalf of the shadowy billionaire syndicates who have orchestrated the hoax for the purposes of acquisition. She knows exactly what's going on. That's why she's helping spread the lies.

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A pub cellar, so I'm told, is a great place to hide a body in.