CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Take that to its logical conclusion then there is no need for surgeons and theatre staff to be gowned, gloved and masked up during surgical procedures.

Don’t surgeons and theatre staff wear actual medical grade PPE which actually does protect the wearer and the patient from cross contamination? The badges of compliance which the sheep are all smugly wandering around Lidl in are completely fucking useless for that specific purpose and in fact have been shown to do the opposite as the dumbfucks who obediently comply with the stupidest dictat ever use the same filthy mask over and over again and keep fiddling with them and then touching the products with their snotty sausage fingers, which they’ve probably been picking their hairy arses and scratching their penile warts with too.

So, weighing up the evidence I think I’m going to see if I can find a discarded, dog shit encrusted mask round by the bins at the back of a cockroach and rat infested kebab shop, make sure it isn’t a jamrag some fat slag has flung out the window of her boyfriends Vauxhall Nova and give it a try for a week or two.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Really? There's an awful lot of experts out there without a leg to stand on then. 

Why don't you use this site as it's meant to be? All you do is challenge members opinions and rub them up the wrong way. 

Now, end of discussion. 

Fucking hell Gypps. Keep on talking like that and she might get a reputation as a provocative, know all, last word, insufferable cunt. Oh hang on........

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fess up gyppo baby ya were talkin bollix there n the roops seen it

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Pull your tongue out from between her ever expanding bum cheeks,  and put your mask back on. There’s a good sheep. Haven’t you got any eardrums to punish tonight or are the mental wards/pubs in lockdown over there in the bog?

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Pull your tongue out from between her ever expanding bum cheeks,  and put your mask back on. There’s a good sheep. Haven’t you got any eardrums to punish tonight or are the mental wards/pubs in lockdown over there in the bog?

You raise a good moral and legal question over the right to oral sex in a Cheltenham wife swapping party of six or less people if masks are to be enforced. I may have a few spare rubber suffocation masks lying around. 

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Any cunt who allows either of these fucking dweebs to wag the finger at them is obviously a fucking severely mentally impaired spastic or an off duty Poundland assistant.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I must say it went down well at a night out in Salisbury's most famous eaterie. 

Next time you’re there I’d thoroughly recommend the Novichok soup for starters. A large bowl so that when you collapse forward on the table your hideously contorted  face doesn’t put the other diners off their food after they stop clapping and cheering.

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t surgeons and theatre staff wear actual medical grade PPE which actually does protect the wearer and the patient from cross contamination? The badges of compliance which the sheep are all smugly wandering around Lidl in are completely fucking useless for that specific purpose and in fact have been shown to do the opposite as the dumbfucks who obediently comply with the stupidest dictat ever use the same filthy mask over and over again and keep fiddling with them and then touching the products with their snotty sausage fingers, which they’ve probably been picking their hairy arses and scratching their penile warts with too.

So, weighing up the evidence I think I’m going to see if I can find a discarded, dog shit encrusted mask round by the bins at the back of a cockroach and rat infested kebab shop, make sure it isn’t a jamrag some fat slag has flung out the window of her boyfriends Vauxhall Nova and give it a try for a week or two.

I'm going to use a jam rag. If I have to look like a cunt, I may as well smell like one.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Or squeeze through probably.

I've just been reading about these 'covid marshalls'. It appears that they have neither powers of arrest or detention. 

Shit, I'm going to have some fun with these establishment arse-kissing, collaborator cunts. I'm going everywhere in full black, stab vest and radio. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t think they’re going to stab you Eric. Surely they don’t have the authority. I’ll get  back to you on that.

No, but if you're wearing a black watch cap, and a bandana covering the bottom half of your face, as per government instruction, they've got no chance of making a positive facial ID when you kick their fucking heads in. 

They've fucked themselves with their own face covering regulations. Welcome to bandit country you collaborator weasels. 

It's revolution time. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, but if you're wearing a black watch cap, and a bandana covering the bottom half of your face, as per government instruction, they've got no chance of making a positive facial ID when you kick their fucking heads in. 

They've fucked themselves with their own face covering regulations. Welcome to bandit country you collaborator weasels. 

It's revolution time. 

PM me when it’s starting Eric. I’m all in. I’ll be standing under the clock at Victoria station, wearing a corduroy sports jacket, a MAGA cap, Bay City Roller trousers with the tartan down the sides, one built up shoe, a carnation in my lapel and I’ll be reading AR 15 Owners magazine, so as not to look out of place. I’m going under the bed now to check my emergency food rations haven’t leaked all over the lino.

Over and out.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

PM me when it’s starting Eric. I’m all in. I’ll be standing under the clock at Victoria station, wearing a corduroy sports jacket, a MAGA cap, Bay City Roller trousers with the tartan down the sides, one built up shoe, a carnation in my lapel and I’ll be reading AR 15 Owners magazine, so as not to look out of place. I’m going under the bed now to check my emergency food rations haven’t leaked all over the lino.

Over and out.

Sierra Foxtrot Barbecue Lawnmower.

Stand by Agent Orange.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

None of these fat virgins would get to work on one of my doors.

He probably failed the IQ test to become a traffic warden, failed the police entrance exam because he couldn't subdue a 7 stone granny volunteer and failed to get into the army because he's too fucking thick. He's probably one if these big cunts who thinks he's hard because his size scares people, when in fact anybody fronts him his bottle drops faster than 20 kilo weight off of beachy head.

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He probably failed the IQ test to become a traffic warden, failed the police entrance exam because he couldn't subdue a 7 stone granny volunteer and failed to get into the army because he's too fucking thick. He's probably one if these big cunts who thinks he's hard because his size scares people, when in fact anybody fronts him his bottle drops faster than 20 kilo weight off of beachy head.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. 

I like you Gyps. If you are a real woman, I would definitely smash you bandy.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Small weddings n funerals are the main crust earner these days bally baby...helps boost the government stipend of €250 a week..must say im thoroughly enjoying this state of affairs watching supposedly educated people chasing their tails and making things up as they go along..worlds changing around us and may never be the same again.

PANZERMURPHYBABY