CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a well known fact that the gyppo's legendary immunity to soap and water confers immunity to most bacteria and viruses. They also enjoy talking with their fists which meabs they are conversation deprived. 

Oh here we fucking go.

Regarding cleanliness, gypsies kept themselves a damn sight cleaner than most. They camped by rivers and they washed shirts and tops upstream from where they washed underwear. Added to this, they washed plates and food utensils up stream from where they bathed and washed clothing. Non gypsies i.e. grotty little cunts like you, were breeding like rabbits, sharing two rooms with another two families in a slum, watching their scrawny skeletal little kids suffering from cholera, rickets and fuck knows what else. But it wouldn't have worried your great great grandparents because they were getting totally fucked out of their heads on gut rot gin.  

I suggest you stop watching the the "Gypsy wedding" shite that Channel 4 spews out.  

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh here we fucking go.

Regarding cleanliness, gypsies kept themselves a damn sight cleaner than most. They camped by rivers and they washed shirts and tops upstream from where they washed underwear. Added to this, they washed plates and food utensils up stream from where they bathed and washed clothing. Non gypsies i.e. grotty little cunts like you, were breeding like rabbits, sharing two rooms with another two families in a slum, watching their scrawny skeletal little kids suffering from cholera, rickets and fuck knows what else. But it wouldn't have worried your great great grandparents because they were getting totally fucked out of their heads on gut rot gin.  

I suggest you stop watching the the "Gypsy wedding" shite that Channel 4 spews out.  

What’s not to like?

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh here we fucking go.

I think the masses tend to confuse gypsies with the modern day menace somewhat politely known as "travellers". Not sure I've ever met any of the former, so I can't really have an opinion. The latter, who are largely Irish tax dodgers, are scum and need exterminating.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh here we fucking go.

Wow you're the real deal. How come the Camberwell connection? Are you by chance a gentleman of the road and is that demi monde hostel on the south circular still operating? 

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hello dc

Welcome to the corner im a doley loafer musican now but 30 years ago id have put a bomb under yer Austin maestro and left ya with no legs and a half functional bowel if ya were lucky..drink bleach...get fucked ..etc ..etc

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

An honour to get a response from a celebrated Cunt. I’m on the right track, as are you, spurting gentleman’s relish on a dreadnought...I salute the big ‘P.’

On 12/10/2020 at 10:14, Mrs Roops said:

So after the affected yawns you now seek counsel from the oracle?

Aside from the mask issue I have answered your questions on other threads. Any mask is better than no mask. FWIW I use 3-ply medical grade type IIR surgical masks that conform to to EN:14683.

And lockdowns? And why the WHO should be believed? And how come 48% of the ‘covid 19’  patients hospitalised since July  in the U.K. say they had always worn a mask in line with the rules, and 20 odd percent say they had nearly always done the same, with the odd transgression? A sceptic might conclude that the whole mask thing is just the latest dubious public health craze. 

Take a look at the deaths per 100,000 graph in Sweden since Feb. and compare it with the same graph for the U.K.  The numbers are different due to many factors, but the curve is almost identical. You could put one on top of the other and it would look like one graph. So we’ve been put through hell in this country and are back where we started, about to fuck up what’s left of our economy and sacrificing the physical and mental health of millions for 10 or 20 years, while Sweden took it on the chin and don’t have to face it again by the looks of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

And lockdowns? And why the WHO should be believed? And how come 48% of the ‘covid 19’  patients hospitalised since July  in the U.K. say they had always worn a mask in line with the rules, and 20 odd percent say they had nearly always done the same, with the odd transgression? A sceptic might conclude that the whole mask thing is just the latest dubious public health craze. 

Take a look at the deaths per 100,000 graph in Sweden since Feb. and compare it with the same graph for the U.K.  The numbers are different due to many factors, but the curve is almost identical. You could put one on top of the other and it would look like one graph. So we’ve been put through hell in this country and are back where we started, about to fuck up what’s left of our economy and sacrificing the physical and mental health of millions for 10 or 20 years, while Sweden took it on the chin and don’t have to face it again by the looks of it. 

"Taking it on the chin" is not a Swedish national trait. Translated into British means taking it up the arse in the style of 1066 and all that. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Taking it on the chin" is not a Swedish national trait. Translated into British means taking it up the arse in the style of 1066 and all that. 

I defer to your superior knowledge on these matters, obviously acquired over many years, at the cost of great personal pain and unspeakable  injury down below.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Did you wear a covidblocking mask in the Devon hot-tub? Welcome home, waterwrinkled or otherwise...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

By all accounts Sweden's chickens are coming home to roost - the country has one of the lowest antibody rates in the world. As per my previous post I have already answered most of your questions. As for your 48% figure it would be interesting to know where you obtained that from, given your predilection for making things up and fake news. Whatever, its certainly contrary to a recent Lancet Respiratory Medicine article.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

By all accounts Sweden's chickens are coming home to roost - the country has one of the lowest antibody rates in the world. As per my previous post I have already answered most of your questions. As for your 48% figure it would be interesting to know where you obtained that from, given your predilection for making things up and fake news. Whatever, its certainly contrary to a recent Lancet Respiratory Medicine article.

Re Silly Billy's mask comments there is a possible issue with people continuing to use the same mask (unwashed or disposible) for days or weeks on end.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Something else that needs to be looked at is the issue of cunts who says they wear mask but actually either wear them incorrectly leaving their noses exposed and/or also remove the mask when talking to people .. both are very common with people using trains and buses.

24 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Re Silly Billy's mask comments there is a possible issue with people continuing to use the same mask (unwashed or disposible) for days or weeks on end.

Not an issue for me at all, as I won’t wear a mask under any circumstances. I leave that to the mask wankers.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It’s a well known fact that The Lancet wouldn’t print anything without authenticating it. That study which they reported as fact recently, denying Hydroxychloroquinne as an effective treatment for the hoax virus, is proof that a once highly respected and trusted medical journal is now a propaganda rag for the WHO, who haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory this year, due to their dishonesty and undoubted subservience to the CCP enemy. 

On the subject of conspiracy theories, How come, according to the WHOs own statistics, influenza deaths worldwide, this year are almost zero? Just wondering how a disease that kills vast numbers of people every year (with vaccinations available), has disappeared at the very same time that the Bat Flu turned up? 

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He was mostly away from the dew searching the car parks for my 65 reg Nissan Note.

Your house was fucking easy to find. I just asked a couple of old dears at the bus stop if they knew where you lived. Once I described you (extremely boring, strange looking tart with a huge cock shaped bulge where your cunt should be) they pointed your gaff out to me.

Fortunately for you, the filthy hovel was empty. If you don’t believe me have a look in your freezer, behind the fish fingers. I couldn’t be bothered to use your bog so I squeezed you out a present.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your house was fucking easy to find. I just asked a couple of old dears at the bus stop if they knew where you lived. Once I described you (extremely boring, strange looking tart with a huge cock shaped bulge where your cunt should be) they pointed your gaff out to me.

Fortunately for you, the filthy hovel was empty. If you don’t believe me have a look in your freezer, behind the fish fingers. I couldn’t be bothered to use your bog so I squeezed you out a present.

Your generosity and overriding need to give of yourself to the planet’s unfortunates can be both sobering and very moving at times William.