CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who believe big cats live in the UK

Stubby Pecker

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He probably just knows some "Young Farmers". I'd cheerfully drown those cunts in a sack myself.

I mark you right on that. Most are not "farmers" though. They're mostly children of nouveau riche wankers recently moved to the countryside. Kill them all!

Guest Weary&Disgusted

You sometimes get wildcats up in Scotland which are big enough to present a threat to Spring lambs, but any leopards and panthers would have to be escapees from zoos or illegal private menageries.  Or circuses, but there's hardly any of those still going.  

45 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You sometimes get wildcats up in Scotland which are big enough to present a threat to Spring lambs, but any leopards and panthers would have to be escapees from zoos or illegal private menageries.  Or circuses, but there's hardly any of those still going.  

It would have to be a Snow Leopard to hang around anywhere near Scotland, the weather's that shit.

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Why?

Not sure farmers are that into drowning these days when they can just run things over in their tractors or liberally apply 28g of 6 shot at 1400 feet per second.

Are you a plastic shoe wearing, sweaty footed vegan to despise farmers so?

More like spray 28 tons of herbicide and insecticide on the land killing every living thing that dares to live there. 
The meadow near us which thronged with grasshoppers this summer has been sprayed off with glycophosphate to a yellow mass to create a “sterile seed bed”

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He probably just knows some "Young Farmers". I'd cheerfully drown those cunts in a sack myself.

They’re not hard to spot: beige jeans, check shirt rolled to the elbow and fleece gilets. That’s just the girls. Kill ‘em all.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's still a pervert. He only shot those gypsies so he could bum them.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. i just don't like farmers. Most of them are perverts. 

You’re pissed already?

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

More like spray 28 tons of herbicide and insecticide on the land killing every living thing that dares to live there. 
The meadow near us which thronged with grasshoppers this summer has been sprayed off with glycophosphate to a yellow mass to create a “sterile seed bed”

That's not going to create a "sterile seed bed" so what's was the point of spraying it? Glyphosphate won't kill dormant seeds. If it's not wanted as a meadow, or more to the point, if the EU subsidies for fallow land or set aside have dried up, just plough it over. Why waste a few hundred litres of concentrated Roundup?

As for killing every living thing... Slight exaggeration. Not even super concentrated glyphosphate, nor nicotinoids, nor polonium or novichok could kill Frank. Regrettably.

57 minutes ago, Goober said:

That's not going to create a "sterile seed bed" so what's was the point of spraying it? Glyphosphate won't kill dormant seeds. If it's not wanted as a meadow, or more to the point, if the EU subsidies for fallow land or set aside have dried up, just plough it over. Why waste a few hundred litres of concentrated Roundup?

As for killing every living thing... Slight exaggeration. Not even super concentrated glyphosphate, nor nicotinoids, nor polonium or novichok could kill Frank. Regrettably.

Fuck me, looks who’s swallowed the Big Book of Modern Farming Practices...

Thats what they’ll do when the grass has died off- plough it in.

The cunt that owns it ploughed it up a few years ago the day before a new law on retaining permanent pasture came in. He’s inbred to fuck and a wanker to boot.

That said, if the government follows through on its sweeping reforms to agriculture and env subsidies, I remain cautiously hopeful 

2 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Here he is the site's biggest thicko and cringeworthy faux cockney geezer wanker! How's it going thicko? Are you browsing CC on your drool covered Vtec early learning computer with spaz wand? 

Feedback of this sort only reinforces to the puntership what a total retard you are.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It would have to be a Snow Leopard to hang around anywhere near Scotland, the weather's that shit.

They are fierce, bad tempered creatures.  The harsh environment definitely shapes their demeanour.  

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, looks who’s swallowed the Big Book of Modern Farming Practices...

Thats what they’ll do when the grass has died off- plough it in.

The cunt that owns it ploughed it up a few years ago the day before a new law on retaining permanent pasture came in. He’s inbred to fuck and a wanker to boot.

That said, if the government follows through on its sweeping reforms to agriculture and env subsidies, I remain cautiously hopeful 

I'll admit, I don't possess Punkape's BTEC in turnip horticulture from his outstanding agricultural college. Thank fuck.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There was a lynx I think that escaped from Dartmoor Zoo and was on the loose for a few days last year.

There's a moose loose aboot this hoose.  

16 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Here he is the site's biggest thicko and cringeworthy faux cockney geezer wanker! How's it going thicko? Are you browsing CC on your drool covered Vtec early learning computer with spaz wand? 

Fucking hell. You wanna calm down, Reptile. At this rate you're gonna give yourself an aneurism, and your local authority funding full time carers. Is the avatar your passport photo? The incandescent rage makes more sense now...