CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who believe big cats live in the UK

Stubby Pecker

8 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

We have that story here, but yet to have any reasonable proof. There are some very big feral cats here, and they may be mistaken from a distance. 
In a place as big as this, it’s a possibility I guess.

Are you in the outback chasing sheep and Roos or poncing around in one of the big cities?

Have you slept with Olivia Newton-John?

• Like 2

On 13/10/2020 at 10:01, JohnnySaucePants said:

Sounds very much like that fucking unbelievable cunting yank program that occaisionally gets screened on sky TV, finding bigfoot. No ones ever seen one of the flat footed cunts, yet groups of fat beardy hill billy wankers comb the forests looking for an illusive hairy wanker no one"s ever seen.

Ya"ll be careful out in those there woods Jessie. Yeehaaa. Cunts.

Illusive hairy wanker no one's ever seen. 

You mean Santa claus, right?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 18/10/2020 at 20:14, Arthur Dick said:

Tasmanian tigers which aren't actually tigers and look more closely related to dogs.

Unfortunately they are extinct now...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 14:55, Stubby Pecker said:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/britains-top-big-cat-tracker-22827259

They simply don't. Show me some evidence and I might think about it, otherwise it's a load of utter shit despite the dozen of "confirmed" sightings there have been. Every cunt knows someone who "100% saw a black panther" usually on the way home from the pub after 12 pints and they're always black, never spotted, despite melanism in leopards (the usual reported suspect) being caused by a recessive gene- 2 black leopards mating will more than likely produce a mixed litter of black and spotted young, yet none of these are ever seen.

The above article is bollocks, presenting zero evidence, only the word of the Doris featured who apparently spent time with San bushmen in Namibia- again no evidence that she didn't just simply go there on holiday and get a photo with them. If there really where these animals in the UK in the numbers she says then they would leave plenty of sign and every fucker now has a video camera on them at all times so footage would exist. Where these animals occur in the wild, even though they're virtually impossible to spot, their foot prints, trails, scats, claw marks etc. can been seen as they're creatures of habit. 

Stubby, I may be more than a little bit pissed now I'm relating the story to you, but I assure you I was stone cold sober on the morning that it occurred.

About six or seven years ago, I was on my way to work when I passed a set of fields between North Walsham and Gunton. Initially seeing a huge black shape moving furtively through one of the fields, I initially assumed that one of our rare lesser spotted Norfolk blacks was on his way to burgle a lonely farmhouse. On further inspection, I saw what appeared to be a large melanistic big cat prowling with intent towards a small copse.

Now I'm no expert, but I know the difference between your average labrador and a Panthera pardus, and this cunt didn't look like it wanted to play fetch.

What do you think of that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, I may be more than a little bit pissed now I'm relating the story to you, but I assure you I was stone cold sober on the morning that it occurred.

About six or seven years ago, I was on my way to work when I passed a set of fields between North Walsham and Gunton. Initially seeing a huge black shape moving furtively through one of the fields, I initially assumed that one of our rare lesser spotted Norfolk blacks was making his way to burgle a lonely farmhouse. On further inspection, I saw what appeared to be a large melanistic big cat prowling with intent towards a small copse.

Now I'm no expert, but I know the difference between your average labrador and a Panthera pardus, and this cunt didn't look like it wanted to play fetch.

What do you think of that?

What I think of that is I find in very hard to believe you were stone cold sober. Surely the previous evenings booze (maybe even beak) was still affecting your judgment.

These things don’t exist- show me the proof and I’ll believe. People study these creatures for years in there natural range and never see them but do see their sign.

What you saw was probably Neil in his stealth get up reccing a 6th form girls school 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What I think of that is I find in very hard to believe you were stone cold sober. Surely the previous evenings booze (maybe even beak) was still affecting your judgment.

These things don’t exist- show me the proof and I’ll believe. People study these creatures for years in there natural range and never see them but do see their sign.

What you saw was probably Neil in his stealth get up reccing a 6th form girls school 

I see you are on fire tonight SP. I bet you'll be climbing all over your missus later on celebrating the dawn of a new era with multiple orgasms. 

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

6%. The worst LTP ratio I’ve ever seen. @Cuntybaws- is this a record? 

For someone with two thousand posts, yes. Even @Old Chap Raasclaat is in double figures, and it's a sad day when you're being outscored by Pen.

I suspect there would have been some competition on the old boards - Cuntwad for example - but there are no metrics from those fondly remembered pre-like days.