CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

I live in a beautiful AONB region, right in the heart of rural England's West Country. I escaped here some years ago from Essex/London, from which I left the 'wigga' dialect – and the growing foreign culture accompanying it – far behind.

Or so I had thought. Just yesterday, upon returning from work, I overheard two scaffolders working on my neighbour's house, in their late teens or early 20s, both white, and obviously local, sounding as though they'd just set foot out of a Hackney-Bronx ghetto:

'Yo bruv, whaddit be for munch tonoite?', followed by 'I'll be meetin' me mates dahn frum Exeter, know whaddym sayin', and something similar to 'So I says to da man smack me blud again and ya best be watchin' ya back cos I'm gonna bustya up big-style innit'.

Jesus wept, what the fucking fuck is wrong with these little Sports Direct idiots who try to sound like Lewis Hamilton on steroids? Has the ongoing legacy of cultural dilution (borne from the BBC's Eastenders and other mainstream TV media) completely manifested itself in Britain's white youth? Do these little wannabe gangsta pricks speak this way to their bosses, parents or grandparents?

It really, really pisses me right off. If there were no laws in place I'd: 1) employ Eric and Billy to beat the little cunts to a pulp; 2) douse them in lighter fluid and promptly set fire to them; or 3) ideally both – simultaneously.

Honestly, I've almost given up on the future of this once proud country. Maybe serial Francophile Withers has the right idea, after all.

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I live in a beautiful AONB region, right in the heart of rural England's West Country. I escaped here some years ago from Essex/London, from which I left the 'wigga' dialect – and the growing foreign culture accompanying it – far behind.

Or so I had thought. Just yesterday, upon returning from work, I overheard two scaffolders working on my neighbour's house, in their late teens or early 20s, both white, and obviously local, sounding as though they'd just set foot out of a Hackney-Bronx ghetto:

'Yo bruv, whaddit be for munch tonoite?', followed by 'I'll be meetin' me mates dahn frum Exeter, know whaddym sayin', and something similar to 'So I says to da man smack me blud again and ya best be watchin' ya back cos I'm gonna bustya up big-style innit'.

Jesus wept, what the fucking fuck is wrong with these little Sports Direct idiots who try to sound like Lewis Hamilton on steroids? Has the ongoing legacy of cultural dilution (borne from the BBC's Eastenders and other mainstream TV media) completely manifested itself in Britain's white youth? Do these little wannabe gangsta pricks speak this way to their bosses, parents or grandparents?

It really, really pisses me right off. If there were no laws in place I'd: 1) employ Eric and Billy to beat the little cunts to a pulp; 2) douse them in lighter fluid and promptly set fire to them; or 3) ideally both – simultaneously.

Honestly, I've almost given up on the future of this once proud country. Maybe serial Francophile Withers has the right idea, after all.

In the course of their erecting did they throw the traditional admiring wolf whistle at you Wolfie? After all you really shouldn't dress like that in public with those high heels and little red number. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

David Starkey put it rather well....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

What I would do is abduct the little 'trouser round arse' little wankers and drop them in the middle of South Central LA amongst real fucking gangstas  and see how far they get with their Gangsta speak then. Let's see if the little wigga cunts can 'pop a cap in dere ass' then. 

• Like 2

There’s a 78 yr old spookess from Jamaica lives near me. She’s ok, for a primate. She despairs of this generation of cunts. She experienced real predjudice & grief when she came over on the Spaderush and she reckons the country is fair and far better now than its ever been. What she can’t comprehend is the anger & fury of her teenage grandkids who claim to have been oppressed all of their lives. She also can’t understand where their Jamaican accents come from when the little gibbon cunts haven’t been further south than Ibiza in their lives. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s a 78 yr old spookess from Jamaica lives near me. She’s ok, for a primate. She despairs of this generation of cunts. She experienced real predjudice & grief when she came over on the Spaderush and she reckons the country is fair and far better now than its ever been. What she can’t comprehend is the anger & fury of her teenage grandkids who claim to have been oppressed all of their lives. She also can’t understand where their Jamaican accents come from when the little gibbon cunts haven’t been further south than Ibiza in their lives. 

Its quite scary, its like a whole generation has been extensively "programmed" to believe that they are hard done by victims.  Where is this pernicious narrative coming from ?

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It's the effect of having black culture forced upon them. Every advert, every TV link announcer, etc'. All couples must be mixed race. All voices have to be black urban yardape dialect. 

Travel the length of the nation and see how many non black 'yoof' workers you find. Not many. Every cunt under 30 has been brainwashed by the mainstream media into thinking Britain is a black society. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Its quite scary, its like a whole generation has been extensively "programmed" to believe that they are hard done by victims.  Where is this pernicious narrative coming from ?

Whining, unintelligent, hypocritical blacks. And equally thick, 'Tom and Jemima' middle class twats who think black people are wonderful (as long as they remain an hundred miles away).

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

And there we have it - another thick, racist cunt on CC. You absolute piece of fucking shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the effect of having black culture forced upon them. Every advert, every TV link announcer, etc'. All couples must be mixed race. All voices have to be black urban yardape dialect. 

Travel the length of the nation and see how many non black 'yoof' workers you find. Not many. Every cunt under 30 has been brainwashed by the mainstream media into thinking Britain is a black society. 

Its honestly not that big a problem up here in the Northern wastes. Just yesterday a little darky walked past asking his mates what flavour slush they wanted from the "Paki shop". He had shoes and everything.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

And you sat down holding her hand and comforting her dyaslexically, tea and biscuits, and talked all this through with her? Restores my faith in primate nature. 

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its honestly not that big a problem up here in the Northern wastes. Just yesterday a little darky walked past asking his mates what flavour slush they wanted from the "Paki shop". He had shoes and everything.

And my next appearance will be at the Savile House of Detention for Bedtime Storytellers.

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Reported for racism.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It certainly sounds like the sort of place you would frequent regularly.

I like the one about Uncle Rolf and his friend Jake the Peg and their sweaty nights under canvas in the fly ridden hot and dusty outback bushwhacking. I can just visualise you Wizard (err, sorry, Roadie) cooking up a bit of Roo stew, one of Ainsley's favourite recipes.