CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was back in there earlier tonight Gypps. I nipped down to the shop for a couple of 2 litre bottles of White Lightning and he’d changed the locks when I got back. He thinks he owns the place. Where am I going to sleep tonight? I told my missus to fuck off and I wished I’d never met her.

Di you think that was a mistake?

I think Eric needs sorting out once and for all. I'm gonna contact that little martial arts black belt guy off the BBC thread. I think he's more than a match for Cuntman. 

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was back in there earlier tonight Gypps. I nipped down to the shop for a couple of 2 litre bottles of White Lightning and he’d changed the locks when I got back. He thinks he owns the place. Where am I going to sleep tonight? I told my missus to fuck off and I wished I’d never met her.

Do you think that was a mistake?

Quiet night in with Gyps. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't touch it. I can only assume that there's something mentally wrong with the 30 or so men that have been Harvey's new 'daddies' in the last two years. 

You left off one or two zeros, surely?

You'd definitely need to tie your feet to something very secure before plunging into that pink, slimy circle of hell.

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

He’s enough of a fucking stupid fucking cunt to furnish 11 other cunts with a share of his fucking stupid fucking cunt super powers, and they’d all be fucking stupid fucking cunts - massive ones too.

Most New Zealanders have left New Zealand anyway so if Johnny Saucepan has multiplied by 12 times, Saucepans must represent around 50% of the New Zealand population.

15 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'll bet you have never set foot out of Blighty. Except maybe for the " trip of a lifetime", a three day weekend to Benidorm. Flying Ryan Air along with a plane load of Eric's and other plebs. Hag. 

It’s here! The long awaited daily drivel from little Johnny! Predictably shite, granted, but he’s trying, and that’s what counts. Go Johnny, go Johnny, go Johnny, go Johnny, go go go! 

• Like 1

On 22/10/2020 at 23:50, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't touch it. I can only assume that there's something mentally wrong with the 30 or so men that have been Harvey's new 'daddies' in the last two years. 

"Katie Price will attend bankruptcy hearing by Zoom from £1,400-a-night Maldives holiday" https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13004758/katie-price-bankruptcy-hearing-zoom-maldives-holiday/amp/

Here's the latest lardbrained mong. 

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The dirty slag. The second video on that news clip is her telling her fans about a medical problem she thinks she has. Namely she is continuously farting and shitting herself, and how much her arse stinks. FF sake.

Cant quite work out with the accent, where the filthy slapper hails from. Essex i suspect.

If you've ever seen bits of towie you'll notice that the accent makes them sound like they're autistic.