CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ordinarily this would have been an interesting anecdotal observation which had punch yet you've ruined it by unnecessary racist stereotyping and pejoratives.

--o0o--

I don't wish to spoil the party but The Corner will enter a world of hurt if it resembles a National Front branch. By all means indulge in free speech, but use it responsibly.

Which bit upset Lord Snot? Was it ‘spookess,’ or ‘gibbon,’ or ‘primate?’ Please don’t tell me it was ‘Spaderush?’

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ordinarily this would have been an interesting anecdotal observation which had punch yet you've ruined it by unnecessary racist stereotyping and pejoratives.

--o0o--

I don't wish to spoil the party but The Corner will enter a world of hurt if it resembles a National Front branch. By all means indulge in free speech, but use it responsibly.

Quite right Roops, There's no place for Neo-Nazism on here. My Grandad died at Auschwitz..... He got pissed and fell out of a machine gun tower.

Copyright Bernard Manning 1983

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Quite right Roops, There's no place for Neo-Nazism on here. My Grandad died at Auschwitz..... He got pissed and fell out of a machine gun tower.

Copyright Bernard Manning 1983

Is there a virtual bike shed on this site behind which Lord Grass can be taken for a good shoeing?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is there a virtual bike shed on this site behind which Lord Grass can be taken for a good shoeing?

None that I'm aware of. You do need to be careful about going too far with racial slurs on here because I read in an old post that CC once got flagged up as a hate site by some lefty Quislings and it nearly got closed down. You will get a bit of latitude while you're a newbie but after that you will get coolered where Roops will mercilessly peg you with her 15 inch strap on without lube.

• Like 1

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

None that I'm aware of. You do need to be careful about going too far with racial slurs on here because I read in an old post that CC once got flagged up as a hate site by some lefty Quislings and it nearly got closed down. You will get a bit of latitude while you're a newbie but after that you will get coolered where Roops will mercilessly peg you with her 15 inch strap on without lube.

Fairy nuff. I can’t think that forum preservation was at the forefront of the slimy cunt’s tiny mind however.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fairy nuff. I can’t think that forum preservation was at the forefront of the slimy cunt’s tiny mind however.

No it wasn't. He just loves to be hated on here. Associating the Catholic church, public schools and the upper classes with homosexuality and pedophilia pisses him off though. Just don't post anything libelous because Roops will can you for that as well.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

No it wasn't. He just loves to be hated on here. Associating the Catholic church, public schools and the upper classes with homosexuality and pedophilia pisses him off though. Just don't post anything libelous because Roops will can you for that as well.

Christ......a cunting minefield to tread it seems.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The vast majority of homosexuals are working class.

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

The vast majority of homosexuals are working class.

Like fuck they are. Everyone knows the expression "bottoms up" originated from the dormitories of public schools. That's why posh birds like to frequent working class boozers, they know they'll actually find heterosexual men as opposed to tennis and golf clubs which are full of limp wristed faggots with prolapsed anuses who recoil at the sight of a pair of tits and a minge.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Good evening Punkers, no I’m not. Are you?

Pubs are still open in Cheshire so I’ve played golf and been to the pub.

I’m having roast grouse tonight shot by one of my public school pals on a shoot in Northumberland yesterday.He was distributing grouse to all and sundry in the golf club car park.

Life goes on...

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pubs are still open in Cheshire so I’ve played golf and been to the pub.

I’m having roast grouse tonight shot by one of my public school pals on a shoot in Northumberland yesterday.He was distributing grouse to all and sundry in the golf club car park.

Life goes on...

How do you like your grouse? How do you prepare and cook yours?

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Simply roasted for about 20 minutes with a forestiere sauce served separately.A couple is rashers on bacon on the devil before goes in the oven is essential...

That’s more or less how I cook mine...I don’t eat it often...it can be very dry.