CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

29 minutes ago, nocti said:

Not that it's racist to realise that the diversity which commissioner of this coin, Rishi Sunak, is referring to only really began establishing itself in the 1940's, by which time Britain was a thriving nation in and of itself, but I must admit I was interested in what you gentlemen thought of our lovely new 50p piece coming out next week...

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-diversity-built-britain-coin-unveiled

If anyone can offer a real argument that mass immigration to this country, was a good move I would like to hear it. The you’re racist argument is old, have blacks in anyway enhanced this country? 

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Thanks for sharing the results of your extensive investigation, Sherlock. I’m sure the entire membership of CC will be in shock over such a revelation. 
You absolute fucking bellend.

You’re not the brightest are you? Fingers crossed there’s an ambulance, with a puncture, in your near future.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If anyone can offer a real argument that mass immigration to this country, was a good move I would like to hear it. The you’re racist argument is old, have blacks in anyway enhanced this country? 

There are probably many other ways, but they have definitely enriched (and I mean that sincerely, not sarcastically) the music scene in the UK.  

To clarify, I am talking about jazz, blues, reggae, ska, dub rather than the abomination of "rap", which I could happily live without.  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There are probably many other ways, but they have definitely enriched (and I mean that sincerely, not sarcastically) the music scene in the UK.  

To clarify, I am talking about jazz, blues, reggae, ska, dub rather than the abomination of "rap", which I could happily live without.  

The most predictable answer.... music, does that really balance out the negatives?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
44 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Nail on the head me thinks. 🙂

You fucking cunt. 🙂 

You are quite a nasty piece of work Johnny.  Your continuous carping, nagging and sniping is getting very tiresome.  What's worse, you're not very funny.  Don't you have any important business meetings to attend ?  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The most predictable answer.... music, does that really balance out the negatives?

I know what you are saying, and I agree that there is a definite link between some ethnic groups and violent crime, but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.  The first wave of black people to Britain were pretty well behaved and respectful, and they did their best to get jobs and pay their way, do their bit.  Unfortunately there seems to have been a gradual cultural change and a shift towards casual violence.  I don't subscribe to the doctrine that this can all be blamed on economic deprivation, because people always have a choice about whether they want to study/work or whether they want to kick back and just take from society.  

Its a ridiculously boiled down description of a complex problem, but I would say that in my personal opinion, the black community has a problem with home life and home culture.  I'm probably going to sound like a Salvation Army officer here, but single parent families, where the fathers are largely absent from their child's life and upbringing, put immense stress on young children, which is going to mean that they are not going to do well in school, even if they are smart.  Poor education leads to low earnings, leading to the temptation to try to make money from the drug trade, which leads to a hellish existence of drug addiction, violence and poverty, and it becomes a vicious circle.  

I don't know how you would change it (maybe have some very charismatic community leaders who have a very strong ethical stance), and I realise you couldn't fix the problem overnight, but I would say that's a big source of problems.  Absent fathers and miserable childhoods.  Call me a social engineering cynic, but injecting a bit more Christianity into the local culture wouldn't go amiss, in my opinion.  

Sorry to start going all "social worker", I realise this isn't the most appropriate forum, but I like that I can speak my mind in this place.  

8 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I know what you are saying, and I agree that there is a definite link between some ethnic groups and violent crime, but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.  The first wave of black people to Britain were pretty well behaved and respectful, and they did their best to get jobs and pay their way, do their bit.  Unfortunately there seems to have been a gradual cultural change and a shift towards casual violence.  I don't subscribe to the doctrine that this can all be blamed on economic deprivation, because people always have a choice about whether they want to study/work or whether they want to kick back and just take from society.  

Its a ridiculously boiled down description of a complex problem, but I would say that in my personal opinion, the black community has a problem with home life and home culture.  I'm probably going to sound like a Salvation Army officer here, but single parent families, where the fathers are largely absent from their child's life and upbringing, put immense stress on young children, which is going to mean that they are not going to do well in school, even if they are smart.  Poor education leads to low earnings, leading to the temptation to try to make money from the drug trade, which leads to a hellish existence of drug addiction, violence and poverty, and it becomes a vicious circle.  

I don't know how you would change it (maybe have some very charismatic community leaders who have a very strong ethical stance), and I realise you couldn't fix the problem overnight, but I would say that's a big source of problems.  Absent fathers and miserable childhoods.  Call me a social engineering cynic, but injecting a bit more Christianity into the local culture wouldn't go amiss, in my opinion.  

Sorry to start going all "social worker", I realise this isn't the most appropriate forum, but I like that I can speak my mind in this place.  

A considered and intelligent response. 

16 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Answered like a politician... single parent families are statistically greater in the black community, again what positives have the mass immigration of Blacks added to this country? Ape as a anti racist please chip in without the obligatory thick racist rubbish.

12 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You are using the word "ethnic" when the word should be culture .. there are number of white races some of whom in their original countries of origin are little more than savages .. there are also in some parts of Europe people of Polynesian extraction who have merged seamlessly and mostly invisibly into our culture. The reason being is that they have adapted it is fuck all to do with there ethic and/or racial  .. to some degree many Asians and people of African extraction have also merged into our culture .. the reason is that they have adapted to our culture .. the problem with this ethnic thing and protection it is that it implies that people are unable to adapt. The reality is that with the right mindset of government and fucking the snowflake off people can be made to adapt and/or when they refuse can and should be fucked off when they and/or their parenta/grandparents came.

34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Answered like a politician... single parent families are statistically greater in the black community, again what positives have the mass immigration of Blacks added to this country? Ape as a anti racist please chip in without the obligatory thick racist rubbish.

The discussion is fairly interesting, topical and erudite so far. Why would you invite that inbred, retard into it?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
58 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are using the word "ethnic" when the word should be culture .. there are number of white races some of whom in their original countries of origin are little more than savages .. there are also in some parts of Europe people of Polynesian extraction who have merged seamlessly and mostly invisibly into our culture. The reason being is that they have adapted it is fuck all to do with there ethic and/or racial  .. to some degree many Asians and people of African extraction have also merged into our culture .. the reason is that they have adapted to our culture .. the problem with this ethnic thing and protection it is that it implies that people are unable to adapt. The reality is that with the right mindset of government and fucking the snowflake off people can be made to adapt and/or when they refuse can and should be fucked off when they and/or their parenta/grandparents came.

Aye, fair enough, it is a culture change which is needed, agreed.  You might have difficulty deporting those who wont play the game though... Our country is now infested with human rights lawyers.  The human rights legislation was drafted with noble goals in mind, but all too often it is abused to frustrate the will of the people and to protect terrorists and criminals.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It’s refreshing that someone has the intelligence and vocabulary to make a post that doesn’t involve words like “spooks” and “primates”.

30 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Aye, fair enough, it is a culture change which is needed, agreed.  You might have difficulty deporting those who wont play the game though... Our country is now infested with human rights lawyers.  The human rights legislation was drafted with noble goals in mind, but all too often it is abused to frustrate the will of the people and to protect terrorists and criminals.  

Perhaps we need to deport the lawyers first?

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

As far as I can tell, when applied to black communities, the term.. 'Community leader', tends to mean 'most successful drug dealer in the area'.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I've never known a black man that didn't already have his bags packed before the strip on his girlfriends pregnancy tester turned blue.

On 16/10/2020 at 18:56, Wolfie said:

I live in a beautiful AONB region, right in the heart of rural England's West Country. I escaped here some years ago from Essex/London, from which I left the 'wigga' dialect – and the growing foreign culture accompanying it – far behind.

Or so I had thought. Just yesterday, upon returning from work, I overheard two scaffolders working on my neighbour's house, in their late teens or early 20s, both white, and obviously local, sounding as though they'd just set foot out of a Hackney-Bronx ghetto:

'Yo bruv, whaddit be for munch tonoite?', followed by 'I'll be meetin' me mates dahn frum Exeter, know whaddym sayin', and something similar to 'So I says to da man smack me blud again and ya best be watchin' ya back cos I'm gonna bustya up big-style innit'.

Jesus wept, what the fucking fuck is wrong with these little Sports Direct idiots who try to sound like Lewis Hamilton on steroids? Has the ongoing legacy of cultural dilution (borne from the BBC's Eastenders and other mainstream TV media) completely manifested itself in Britain's white youth? Do these little wannabe gangsta pricks speak this way to their bosses, parents or grandparents?

It really, really pisses me right off. If there were no laws in place I'd: 1) employ Eric and Billy to beat the little cunts to a pulp; 2) douse them in lighter fluid and promptly set fire to them; or 3) ideally both – simultaneously.

Honestly, I've almost given up on the future of this once proud country. Maybe serial Francophile Withers has the right idea, after all.

What is you chatting Bruv? Are you dissing me Fam?

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s refreshing that someone has the intelligence and vocabulary to make a post that doesn’t involve words like “spooks” and “primates”.

I’ll tell you what else is ‘refreshing.’ An acid bath, for a very short period anyway. Do try one you dull fuck.