CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What have these 5 cunts got in common?

Philip Schofield
Jimmy Somerville
Tom Daley
Christopher Biggins
Peter Tatchell

They are all in photo frames on your bedside cabinet....

lol.

Fuck off etc.

Fuck me, it's already that time of year again where punkers makes me laugh. Just like Christmas, only the circumstances are a little more far-fetched. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Careful now. You find yourself in a dangerous situation where punters are liking the posts of cunts they detest because you're becoming a common enemy.

You might already be fucked.

Appreciated. But Ape & Punkape? I’ll take my chances with these pair of brown-hatters anytime. Not in the carnal sense I hasten to add, they’re just not bright enough, sadly.

16 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'm a bit disappointed i only got a "quite" nasty comment. I'll have to try and up my game when it comes to Eric and Ape. I see you got two likes for your comment, and guess who from. Personally i find both to be despicable pieces of shit. The rest on here can be quite funny, and credit for that. The best comment weasel Eric aimed at me after one of his initial barrages was " remind me again, where you are on the leader board". FF sake, Jaysus, sorry but it just about summed up the futility of the cunts existence to me and he was serious too. 

Eric i see as the disruptive gobby kid at the back of the class, from a feral home and probably a bit of a school bully, who achieves basically nothing in life except to work as a doorman, and Ape his fat sidekick friend who just isnt very bright.

I would say accurately blunt, rather than nasty but over to you. 

No, meetings today 🙂  Have a lovely day and toodle pip.

I think Eric has some gravitas, but Ape....what really is the point of this rancid, fetid little ringiece nibbling Gobshite? Not for me...an unfunny, snidey arse-liclking bellwipe. Pre-death mutilation’s too good for him, with vinegar.

On 17/10/2020 at 12:48, Trucking Funt said:

None that I'm aware of. You do need to be careful about going too far with racial slurs on here because I read in an old post that CC once got flagged up as a hate site by some lefty Quislings and it nearly got closed down. You will get a bit of latitude while you're a newbie but after that you will get coolered where Roops will mercilessly peg you with her 15 inch strap on without lube.

No doubt a relishing prospect for the intellectually challenged scouser... 

On 18/10/2020 at 12:51, Weary&Disgusted said:

Aye, fair enough, it is a culture change which is needed, agreed.  You might have difficulty deporting those who wont play the game though... Our country is now infested with human rights lawyers.  The human rights legislation was drafted with noble goals in mind, but all too often it is abused to frustrate the will of the people and to protect terrorists and criminals.  

That's a fair and insightful point, Weary, just look at how long it took to get rid of Abu Hamza. The icing on the bun was when he landed stateside, and was promptly relieved of his hooks citing they were potential weapons. Followed by a life sentence at the ADX supermax in Colorado. No contact with any other prisoners and nothing but a wall as a view. We could definitely take a page from the septics on how to deal with these cunts, but the legal system is infested with highly paid do-gooders, and the legal system dictated to from Brussels. Resulting in the high security prison estate infested by nutcases recruiting the next Manchester bomber! 

On 18/10/2020 at 21:27, Earl of Punkape said:

What have these 5 cunts got in common?

Philip Schofield
Jimmy Somerville
Tom Daley
Christopher Biggins
Peter Tatchell

They are all in photo frames on your bedside cabinet....

lol.

Fuck off etc.

Punkers receiving six likes, and making me laugh in the process. I've no idea what drugs you're taking, but don't consider abstinence any time soon! 

1 hour ago, Arthur Dick said:

Strange thing to say coming from a pair of jellied eel eating fucking wankers on the dole who live in the muslim rape gang caliphate shithole known as the south east of england.

Don't you fuckers all live crammed on top of each other like cockroaches? and don't you all eat at food banks In-between dodging acid attacks, stabbings and watching your daughters get gang raped by 20 pakis in front of you while you sit there and take it in case the police come round and arrest you for nasty words 😂

I've told you before about openly sharing your wank fantasies. Why don't you fuck off back to grindr and play with the rest of the degenerate freaks, you'll feel more at home there duckie.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Strange thing to say coming from a pair of jellied eel eating fucking wankers on the dole who live in the muslim rape gang caliphate shithole known as the south east of england.

Don't you fuckers all live crammed on top of each other like cockroaches? and don't you all eat at food banks In-between dodging acid attacks, stabbings and watching your daughters get gang raped by 20 pakis in front of you while you sit there and take it in case the police come round and arrest you for nasty words 😂

Well, fuck me. What's going on in your tiny tortured sodomite mind, Arthur? I'd imagine your incredibly angry over not being able to finish that Sticklebrick house at the special school since Salfords still in lockdown. Secondly, I moved out of London some time ago for the West Country, and I'd imagine there's far more Ostrich jockeys in your slum. 

I'm also still waiting on the litigation you were launching against us for insinuating most virgin incel gamers were into savilery. 

Reported. Fucking idiot! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

No

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, fuck me. What's going on in your tiny tortured sodomite mind, Arthur? I'd imagine your incredibly angry over not being able to finish that Sticklebrick house at the special school since Salfords still in lockdown. Secondly, I moved out of London some time ago for the West Country, and I'd imagine there's far more Ostrich jockeys in your slum. 

I'm also still waiting on the litigation you were launching against us for insuating most virgin incel gamers were into savilery. 

Reported. Fucking idiot! 

Out of likes MC. Manana.

36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm also still waiting on the litigation you were launching against us for insinuating most virgin incel gamers were into savilery. 

Reported. Fucking idiot! 

I was going to report him but I fucked Harold over a couple of weeks back and don't want to challenge Punkape for his site snitch title.