CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I quite literally saw cunts stabbed for such behaviour during my own schooldays (like Punkape, as you might guess, I did not attend Eton.) Then Bronski Beat came along and suddenly it was fashionable. 

Punkape must be delighted that Pope Francis has indicated support for same-sex civil unions! Finally, his depraved arse-banditry will gain acceptance, and he can go to church without being judged as a dirty fucking poof.

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Punkape must be delighted that Pope Francis has indicated support for same-sex civil unions! Finally, his depraved arse-banditry will gain acceptance, and he can go to church without being judged as a dirty fucking poof.

That's a pity. Homophobia was the only positive thing the Catholic Church had going for it. Although they have been tolerant of relationships between priests and small boys for centuries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a pity. Homophobia was the only positive thing the Catholic Church had going for it. Although they have been tolerant of relationships between priests and small boys for centuries.

There are plenty of other acts of depravity rife within the Catholic Church - arse banditry is one of the milder, more widely accepted ones.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The ‘Grand Theft Auto’ ‘Call of Duty’ generation of twats. We’re surrounded by these little cunts, strutting around with their hoods up talk in’ L.A. ghetto, ‘bitches,ho’s,bro,Po-po’ etc. Most of these little cunts are privately educated, winter in Les Arcs & Barabados with mummy &daddy, yet they identify with black, poverty stricken American ghetto criminals somehow. The police are ‘grasses’ which is weird because a ‘grass’ in my day, was a police informant. The closest thing they get to a fist-fight is blocking some cunt on Instagram/Twatchat (whatever!) The lamest generation in memory/history. At least my parents were appalled at my generations deviant/shocking  behaviour, and there’s before them. These bunch of fanny’s are pathetic. The sooner they bring back National conscription the better, suspend habeus corpus and the hoooman rights shite Until they’re 22 and beat some discipline into the whining little cunts I say....

Excellent post. Maybe you're not as much of a cnut as I initially thought... 

On 20/10/2020 at 22:34, Major Cunt said:

As a rule I don't report any fucker, but seeing as it's Arthur Reptile I'll make an exception. He once threatened to summon the might of 'Electronic Arts' via lawsuit after a previous pasting. All you need to know about the dog turd collecting fuckwit is his idiocy knows no bounds. 

I couldn't have put it better, MC. What a vindictive fucking tool he's proven to be time and again. I recall in one guise or another (shortly after being banned) he threatened to take the Corner down with anti-hate speech links, citing how illegal the site was, thereafter having an 'eavens-style meltdown before returning as Arthur Dick – and still incapable of concealing his obnoxious, anti-southern, charmless demeanour. And there's the nonce weirdness, with the 'irony' of the two convicted paedo avatars he decided to choose.

Reptile/Arthur: when you read this, and the frustration of knowing you can no longer comment kicks in, please know I'll be disappointed to learn you're still alive this time next year. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The ‘Grand Theft Auto’ ‘Call of Duty’ generation of twats. We’re surrounded by these little cunts, strutting around with their hoods up talk in’ L.A. ghetto, ‘bitches,ho’s,bro,Po-po’ etc. Most of these little cunts are privately educated, winter in Les Arcs & Barabados with mummy &daddy, yet they identify with black, poverty stricken American ghetto criminals somehow. The police are ‘grasses’ which is weird because a ‘grass’ in my day, was a police informant. The closest thing they get to a fist-fight is blocking some cunt on Instagram/Twatchat (whatever!) The lamest generation in memory/history. At least my parents were appalled at my generations deviant/shocking  behaviour, and there’s before them. These bunch of fanny’s are pathetic. The sooner they bring back National conscription the better, suspend habeus corpus and the hoooman rights shite Until they’re 22 and beat some discipline into the whining little cunts I say....

And they're ready to flash a shiv as soon as someone calls them out. Remember that scrawny little cunt who came a cropper when that 75 year old bloke put his dukes up when he tried to rob him at that cashpoint? Mincey little wanker. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You strike me as the type of woman who's kid goes to school for the first time in worn out shoes and no money for lunch.

Teacher says to the kid. HHmmm does your father work.

Kid says, i think he does, calls himself a ninja something and seems to stand around in doorways a lot.

Teacher, does your mother work?

Kid says. I think so, mi dad says she's a slag, but i dont know what a slag does.  What does a slag do miss?

*tumbleweed*

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I renounced Catholicism after Father Ratzinger heard my confession and for penance told me to do five Hail Mary’s and ten Heil Hitlers. Popey Kraut Cunt

16 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You strike me as the type of woman who's kid goes to school for the first time in worn out shoes and no money for lunch.

Kid says, i think he does, calls himself a ninja something and seems to stand around in doorways a lot.

Kid says. I think so, mi dad says she's a slag, but i dont know what a slag does.  What does a slag do miss?

Jesus Christ - I hope you copied and pasted this from somewhere, because if you actually took the time to (one finger) type it, you’re more of a fucking wanker than I ever believed possible.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Jesus Christ - I hope you copied and pasted this from somewhere, because if you actually took the time to (one finger) type it, you’re more of a fucking wanker than I ever believed possible.

Somewhere in a Paris laboratory, there is a hermetically sealed glass cabinet that contains a little Johnny and is regarded as the internationally recognised SI unit of a 'fucking wanker'.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Somewhere in a Paris laboratory, there is a hermetically sealed glass cabinet that contains a little Johnny and is regarded as the internationally recognised SI unit of a 'fucking wanker'.

I’m fucking sure I’ve done something about the reference standard of some measure of cuntishness/stupidity/thickness being kept in Paris. What’s the correct way to write this unit? The Jfw, or just Fw? Once I know I’m going to construct an equation that’ll cause the moronic cunt to disappear into his own singularity of stupidity, or SoS as it’s known in scientific circles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I renounced Catholicism after Father Ratzinger heard my confession and for penance told me to do five Hail Mary’s and ten Heil Hitlers. Popey Kraut Cunt

Ratzinger...Wasn’t that KFCs top seller last year when they had all the problems getting chicken deliveries?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I couldn't have put it better, MC. What a vindictive fucking tool he's proven to be time and again. I recall in one guise or another (shortly after being banned) he threatened to take the Corner down with anti-hate speech links, citing how illegal the site was, thereafter having an 'eavens-style meltdown before returning as Arthur Dick – and still incapable of concealing his obnoxious, anti-southern, charmless demeanour. And there's the nonce weirdness, with the 'irony' of the two convicted paedo avatars he decided to choose.

Reptile/Arthur: when you read this, and the frustration of knowing you can longer comment kicks in, please know I'll be disappointed to learn you're still alive this time next year. 

Spot on, Wolfster. I completely missed his previous friendship with Pete the nonce, and his fixations with Savile and Glitter. Not forgetting his willingness to harm animals that should have rung alarm bells with admin. Having a family member who's a teacher the topic of red flags in kids came up, and there's specific protocols regarding killing animals as its a precursor to something much darker beneath. 

His underlying anger was quite disturbing considering the sites just a massive pisstake. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the papers in five years time after pulling a Dennis Nielson. The biggest weirdo to ever grace these pages, and a prize cunt to boot! 

12 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Reported for mention of member of family .. Rule 12

26 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Hahah, brilliant. 

May i suggest at 70, you seem just a tad too old to have kids, although i hear you are still trying at every opportunity. Mostly with pissed drunken trawlermen down at the docks so i'm reliably informed.  Next time i'm in Blighty and too pissed to know what i'm doing, i'll look you up, a fivers my top offer. 🙂

Fucking genius .. so no 70 years old women have ever had children! you are genius and a half.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Spot on, Wolfster. I completely missed his previous friendship with Pete the nonce, and his fixations with Savile and Glitter. Not forgetting his willingness to harm animals that should have rung alarm bells with admin. Having a family member who's a teacher the topic of red flags in kids came up, and there's specific protocols regarding killing animals as its a precursor to something much darker beneath. 

His underlying anger was quite disturbing considering the sites just a massive pisstake. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the papers in five years time after pulling a Dennis Nielson. The biggest weirdo to ever grace these pages, and a prize cunt to boot! 

I remember the cunt trying desperately to ride to the rescue of that dirty cunt Pete - literally minutes after I ousted the twat as a dodgy one as well. Roops even took the time to explain the situation, but he was determined there was a organised head hunt going on against him and his only mate.

It was some of the best cunting I've seen when, with only a few choice words, @Ape™️ triggered the sad little twat into revealing his identity shorty after getting his second or third account and throwing a huge wobbler right on the doorstep of the entire admin department, demanding to be fucked off and genuinely declaring him a nemesis.

Never change, Reptyle. You really are the spacker who keeps on dribbling.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Hahah, brilliant. 

May i suggest at 70, you seem just a tad too old to have kids, although i hear you are still trying at every opportunity. Mostly with pissed drunken trawlermen down at the docks so i'm reliably informed.  Next time i'm in Blighty and too pissed to know what i'm doing, i'll look you up, a fivers my top offer. 🙂

Please, just fuck off, you dreadful little wanker. 

• Like 4