CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think even serial raper Neil might draw the line when it comes to some of hideous swamp beasts that roam the west. Most are so fucking fat his Bredford Rascal would struggle up the “hills” we have here- he’d need a Unimog at least to act as his strapped-to-a-mattress love machine 

DAF 45/150. Amphibious for some beach romance.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Drew has recently equipped himself with a makeshift cannula, so being asleep/unconscious no longer means he has to stop drinking. No, a quick hookup to a litre of menthol or ethanol prior to passing out, and he wakes up pissed out of his head, thus allowing him to stay ahead of the game and not waste valuable time in the morning.

Did you meet Rose West whilst fruit picking with the West family?

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I blame this drill music bollocks personally. The videos of 9 stone faggots walking around wearing shitloads of crap bling and rabbiting shit about Glocks and Uzis has deluded the youth of provincial England into thinking that they're living the thug life. There's a few of them here down on the South coast who think backward shitholes like Southampton are England's answer to South Central LA and have to be constantly reminded to speak fucking English when addressing somebody over the age of 35.

Couldn't agree more, Trucking. Haven't you heard of the Bournemouth Bloods, or the Weston Super Mare Rolling Gangsters? Both are a force to be reckoned with on the coast, and have pulled off several drive by shootings in pimped out 8 year old Fiesta's. The government has pushed through injunctions on many of the big city drill acts inciting acts of violence in their music. Therefore depriving them of a large chunk of readies. Some of these fucking idiots were still selling crack despite making a fortune in music. It's all imported from the States just like most subversive shite. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Couldn't agree more, Trucking. Haven't you heard of the Bournemouth Bloods, or the Weston Super Mare Rolling Gangsters? Both are a force to be reckoned with on the coast, and have pulled off several drive by shootings in pimped out 8 year old Fiesta's. The government has pushed through injunctions on many of the big city drill acts inciting acts of violence in their music. Therefore depriving them of a large chunk of readies. Some of these fucking idiots were still selling crack despite making a fortune in music. It's all imported from the States just like most subversive shite. 

Do they walk along clutching their cocks? We've got a few of them strutting along Camberwell Church Street with their strides hanging down  like they're fucking gangstas.  Looks pathetic.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do they walk along clutching their cocks? We've got a few of them strutting along Camberwell Church Street with their strides hanging down  like they're fucking gangstas.  Looks pathetic.

Such people should be introduced to croquet...indeed is should be mandatory in all prisons and young offender institutions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Such people should be introduced to croquet...indeed is should be mandatory in all prisons and young offender institutions.

What, give the fuckers mallets? You mad cunt. Are you sure you didn't mean croquettes?

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
On 16/10/2020 at 18:56, Wolfie said:

I live in a beautiful AONB region, right in the heart of rural England's West Country. I escaped here some years ago from Essex/London, from which I left the 'wigga' dialect – and the growing foreign culture accompanying it – far behind.

Or so I had thought. Just yesterday, upon returning from work, I overheard two scaffolders working on my neighbour's house, in their late teens or early 20s, both white, and obviously local, sounding as though they'd just set foot out of a Hackney-Bronx ghetto:

'Yo bruv, whaddit be for munch tonoite?', followed by 'I'll be meetin' me mates dahn frum Exeter, know whaddym sayin', and something similar to 'So I says to da man smack me blud again and ya best be watchin' ya back cos I'm gonna bustya up big-style innit'.

Jesus wept, what the fucking fuck is wrong with these little Sports Direct idiots who try to sound like Lewis Hamilton on steroids? Has the ongoing legacy of cultural dilution (borne from the BBC's Eastenders and other mainstream TV media) completely manifested itself in Britain's white youth? Do these little wannabe gangsta pricks speak this way to their bosses, parents or grandparents?

It really, really pisses me right off. If there were no laws in place I'd: 1) employ Eric and Billy to beat the little cunts to a pulp; 2) douse them in lighter fluid and promptly set fire to them; or 3) ideally both – simultaneously.

Honestly, I've almost given up on the future of this once proud country. Maybe serial Francophile Withers has the right idea, after all.

Toilets of the highest caliber. Teenagers that is not scaffolders. If you ever need to get there attention try whagwarn breadbins 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you like to cottage amongst the upper crust? And I'm not talking Masterchef. 

A victim is a victim they'll either come quietly or I'll set the dogs on them, its natural selection really 

On 22/11/2020 at 19:45, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you get the Queen  Victoria sponge cake, from Harrods that I sent you, complete with hidden file for the cell bars?

You've fucked that right up. When he said he wanted a file, he meant an A4 lever-arch ring binder for his Terrence Higgins newsletters and Grindr printouts.

• Like 1