CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

General Zepeda of Mexico

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Gives them a nebulous and vague problem they can spout as an excuse to dip into ever increasing amounts of taxpayer's money.

All the benefits of a proxy war, but with no awkward strings attached that can be used against them later - plus a convenient bogey man they can point a finger at instead of actually trying to fix the drug problem inside their own borders.

Its like declaring a war on fucking soap or cat food.

I get the advantage of having a convenient external enemy figure they can blame everything on, very Orwellian, but please elaborate on the proxy war benefits, I'm not being deliberately obtuse, I might just be a bit slow on the uptake as my body just wants to hibernate today.  

43 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I get the advantage of having a convenient external enemy figure they can blame everything on, very Orwellian, but please elaborate on the proxy war benefits, I'm not being deliberately obtuse, I might just be a bit slow on the uptake as my body just wants to hibernate today.  

Money to pump into all sort of abbreviated government organisations that make sure they spend every penny just so they have an excuse to demand more. Even more million dollar contracts to bloat the military industrial complex.

Basically an excuse to use the entire structure of government as a giant money laundering machine to put taxpayer's money back into the pockets of the people who are supposed to be running it for the benefit of the taxpayer. Also a nice little "oh and we fully support this ridiculous goal/ heroic leader of an oppressed people (and totally not a future dictator) and have real human morals that you can relate to" soundbite to use come election day.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Money to pump into all sort of abbreviated government organisations that make sure they spend every penny just so they have an excuse to demand more. Even more million dollar contracts to bloat the military industrial complex.

Basically an excuse to use the entire structure of government as a giant money laundering machine to put taxpayer's money back into the pockets of the people who are supposed to be running it for the benefit of the taxpayer. Also a nice little "oh and we fully support this ridiculous goal/ heroic leader of an oppressed people (and totally not a future dictator) and have real human morals that you can relate to" soundbite to use come election day.

Food for thought.  I have never considered things from that viewpoint.  "Follow the money" and "who benefits ?".  So, you are saying that its in the interests of the arms dealers to keep the conflict spiralling on endlessly...

There might be some truth in that.  

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Food for thought.  I have never considered things from that viewpoint.  "Follow the money" and "who benefits ?".  So, you are saying that its in the interests of the arms dealers to keep the conflict spiralling on endlessly...

There might be some truth in that.

Of course it benefits them. When has any government, especially America, ever engaged in armed conflict as the aggressor, unless it benefits them in some way?

No one can have proper wars between superpowers anymore - the promise of mutual annihilation put an end to all that, so proxy wars where third world shitholes are used as puppets for real countries and wars against [Insert bad word here] keep the right palms crossed with silver, the right contracts printed out, produce millions of jobs in the military contracting sector and keep the sabre rattling, self righteous idiots nice and quiet.

For example, half of America's carrier fleet is struggling to even crew their monolithic, ridiculously engineered and hilariously outdated ships. Yet they still crank out billions of dollars worth of new vessels every year, but keep all of their old stuff rusting away in a huge harbour, or sitting in the middle of a desert gathering wasp nests under the guise of "reserves".

That isn't a conventional military - its a deliberate money sink that only exists to convert taxpayer's money into wages and bonuses for government cunts.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Of course it benefits them. When has any government, especially America, ever engaged in armed conflict as the aggressor, unless it benefits them in some way?

No one can have proper wars between superpowers anymore - the promise of mutual annihilation put an end to all that, so proxy wars where third world shitholes are used as puppets for real countries and wars against [Insert bad word here] keep the right palms crossed with silver, the right contracts printed out, produce millions of jobs in the military contracting sector and keep the sabre rattling, self righteous idiots nice and quiet.

For example, half of America's carrier fleet is struggling to even crew their monolithic, ridiculously engineered and hilariously outdated ships. Yet they still crank out billions of dollars worth of new vessels every year, but keep all of their old stuff rusting away in a huge harbour, or sitting in the middle of a desert gathering wasp nests under the guise of "reserves".

That isn't a conventional military - its a deliberate money sink that only exists to convert taxpayer's money into wages and bonuses for government cunts.

I'm starting to think that's what the whole Covid dramarama is about.  The covert redirection of wealth, but more towards big pharma instead of yer military industrial complex.  

It's looking like the global lock-down has had more effect on the tonnes of peruvian coming out of South America than 40 years of the phony war on drugs according to the news. There's less freight leaving the source countries and exports are down about 50%. Obviously this is an unintended consequence of the global pandemic, and probably its only positive. 

It's only a matter of time before the stockpiles here run out, and hopefully the end result will be less addicts... 

On 16/10/2020 at 20:42, Weary&Disgusted said:

The general was defence minister in Mexico from 2012 to 2018.  During this time, he is alleged to have rigged things so that the H2 cartel, who are infamous for their willingness to torture and murder, could "operate with impunity" in Mexico.  

No wonder the "War on Drugs" never seems to make any serious headway.  You only need one very highly placed official to be corrupt, and the rot sets in.  Apparently the General fixed things so that similarly corrupt minor officials could be appointed into posts where they could help him keep the heroin and cocaine flowing into The US.  

They have arrested him, so there is one big fish caught, but god alone knows how many of these shameless figures are still operating within the Mexican state.  

There are police, army and intelligence officers who risk their lives on a daily basis to try to stop drugs coming into the States.  Then there are monsters like this guy undermining their every effort.  The extent of his duplicity and betrayal is hard to calculate, but it will be what he is remembered for.  

The whole fucking dump should be used for nuke target testing, along with that big black house brick in Mecca...mid-Hajj. Just about everywhere the mediterranean countries colonised were raped & abandoned & are now fucked, corrupt and vile, yet we’re the one’s who should be guilty about Empire. At least when we left, or were required to, we left some infrastructure and administrative wherewithal to enable these newly independent nations to flourish.

Just about everywhere the Spanish went are now fucked and always will be. Having spent a long time in south and Central America I have some idea of their problems. Look at Argentina, a stunning country with endless reserves along with natural attractions pretty much unrivalled in one country. Mountains, vineyards, endless arable land, jungle and beach resorts. The 4th wealthiest nation on earth at the turn of the century now fucked and an economical basket case in no small part down to the Latino penchant for corruption and general cuntery. (Stunning snatch however.) Most of the Argentinian professionals that I worked with stated that they wished it had been the British that had colonised the gaff.

Mexico is another vile, filthy rotten country run by Latino-blooded thieves and killers. Life is very cheap in Mexico, take a wrong turning a mile outside Cancun’s tourist centre and you’re fucked. Acapulco, once the Monaco of the Pacific is finished due to cartel wars. Give me Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc anyday. Even in the Caribbean, look at Barbados and even Jamaica then take a trip to Haiti or DR...fuckin vile shitholes run by bent, corrupt, evil Cunts of dago-extraction. Fuck ‘em all...wopcunts.