CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frog Teacher Gets Le Chop

Last Cunt Standing

20 hours ago, The Jam said:

Win win.......One less frog, one less sand wog.

Far from being a "sand wog" the terrorist involved was part of an ethnic minority in Russia who have been consustently encouraged and aided by the West to cause as much troble as possible within Russia as possible since the fall of the Soviet Union. During the good old days of the USSR you never heard a peep out of these cunts. Same with China, we'll be inviting Uighurs here as refugees fleeing an "authoritarian" crackdown on muslim extremism  just so we can have a go at Peking. The cunts will always bite the hand that feeds them. But at the end of the day, what goes around comes around. Manchester, Paris, London, Madrid.... The Thatcher/Reagan cunts who set all this up, some of whom are still alive today, are responsible. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's shoot all of them before they make it off the beach and find a Wilkinsons to buy cutlery.

We could mount Phalanx rotary cannons on the channel patrol boats and deploy snipers along the cliff tops at Dover to plug any of the cunts that slip through. 

Saving Private Riyad.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Far from being a "sand wog" the terrorist involved was part of an ethnic minority in Russia who have been consustently encouraged and aided by the West to cause as much troble as possible within Russia as possible since the fall of the Soviet Union. During the good old days of the USSR you never heard a peep out of these cunts. Same with China, we'll be inviting Uighurs here as refugees fleeing an "authoritarian" crackdown on muslim extremism  just so we can have a go at Peking. The cunts will always bite the hand that feeds them. But at the end of the day, what goes around comes around. Manchester, Paris, London, Madrid.... The Thatcher/Reagan cunts who set all this up, some of whom are still alive today, are responsible. 

How do you feel about meeting up later and being decapitated?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

How do you feel about meeting up later and being decapitated?

He hasn't answered. I don't know why he's worried. Getting your fucking head cut off isn't that bad. Not like a paper cut on your bell-end. 

If you both felt it went well, you could pop round and see him every so often and cut his fucking head off again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Well, ffs... top marks to Les Gendarmerie for “not fucking about “. Over here there would be the endless navel gazing. 

The Gendarmerie are para-military as opposed to the local “agents des flics” who tell you to put your dogshit in the bin.

A pity we don’t have a gendarmerie...

5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

If Catchphrase were to use the Muhammad cartoon, what might be the answer and what would Mr Chips be doing in it? 

Probably a bearded adult male,  raping a 9 year old child in a wedding dress.  Mr. Chips would be watching from behind the counter of his takeaway shop, with a couple of teenage white schoolgirls cable tied to a radiator in the background.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Probably a bearded adult male,  raping a 9 year old child in a wedding dress.  Mr. Chips would be watching from behind the counter of his takeaway shop, with a couple of teenage white schoolgirls cable tied to a radiator in the background.

‘Fry day prayers’

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What age verification checks did you make for the women working in your massage parlour or did you bother?

I should report you for inference, but as I’m not a snivelling grass like yourself I won’t. 

What I will say however, is that you shouldn’t concern yourself about this as they were all female, and therefore of no interest to you.

Fuck Off. LOL.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I should report you for inference, but as I’m not a snivelling grass like yourself I won’t. 

What I will say however, is that you shouldn’t concern yourself about this as they were all female, and therefore of no interest to you.

Fuck Off. LOL.

Did you behead any of the women who didn’t comply with the massage parlour working directives?

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

"Er.....is it Wedding Dinner, Roy"?

"Good answer, but not right. Where's Mr Chips shoving that ladle?". 

A columnist for the lefties favourite rag the New Statesman has posted on Twitter condemning the ‘Brutal police murder’ of the Islamic terrorist who beheaded a teacher outside a Paris school. Dana Nawzar Jaf did not condemn the terrorist and profoundly declared that France was in a ‘state of crisis’

Is anyone at MI5 awake? Or are they all out searching for the elusive ‘far right’ threat to the U.K. that the scumbag media, the scumbag politicians and the scumbag police cunts are constantly telling us are the real and imminent danger to our country.

I’m confused now. I thought having your head hacked off was worse than wanting your country to survive. How times have changed.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A columnist for the lefties favourite rag the New Statesman has posted on Twitter condemning the ‘Brutal police murder’ of the Islamic terrorist who beheaded a teacher outside a Paris school. Dana Nawzar Jaf did not condemn the terrorist and profoundly declared that France was in a ‘state of crisis’

Is anyone at MI5 awake? Or are they all out searching for the elusive ‘far right’ threat to the U.K. that the scumbag media, the scumbag politicians and the scumbag police cunts are constantly telling us are the real and imminent danger to our country.

I’m confused now. I thought having your head hacked off was worse than wanting your country to survive. How times have changed.

You could attempt to saw your own head off with a rusty hacksaw and see how far you get.

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You could attempt to saw your own head off with a rusty hacksaw and see how far you get.

Your response to what was a serious post, only confirms to me that you are more concerned about the constant flow of young Muslim men to fill the shortage in the rent boy sector, than the other side of the coin, that being an invasion  of unwashed, murderous savages. Why am I not surprised?

Fuck off fudgepacker.

• Like 1