CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frog Teacher Gets Le Chop

Last Cunt Standing

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Dropping off" what exactly? The next major war will be conducted remotely with no attempt to control or occupy land physically. 

By that I mean a staging area. Its strategic importance is palpable. It borders the black sea as well as Iran and iraq. You dont want Putins posee fucking about on their coast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Dropping off" what exactly? The next major war will be conducted remotely with no attempt to control or occupy land physically. 

You’ll be right in the thick of it then, strapped into your vibrating tank commander  seat,with your PlayStation controller in hand.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you agree with me? NATO doesn't need Turkey it was only a player during the Cold War. As for an Iran, Turkey, China alliance - that's a fantasy. The most that will happen is a cosying up to Russia. Chinese navy in the Black Sea? 

I think the problem is not necessarily Turkey, but rather Erdogan and his party.  I was deeply shocked by Erdogan's reaction to the beheading in France, and his actions following this (he is now apparently taking legal action because a French cartoonist did a picture of him "burkha lifting"), makes me even more uneasy.  I knew he was religious, but he is now giving the impression that he is both a fanatic and a thin skinned prima Donna.  

Having said that, Turkey could be a valuable ally, but we need a more secular party running things there.  

22 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think the problem is not necessarily Turkey, but rather Erdogan and his party.  I was deeply shocked by Erdogan's reaction to the beheading in France, and his actions following this (he is now apparently taking legal action because a French cartoonist did a picture of him "burkha lifting"), makes me even more uneasy.  I knew he was religious, but he is now giving the impression that he is both a fanatic and a thin skinned prima Donna.  

Having said that, Turkey could be a valuable ally, but we need a more secular party running things there.  

I should fast track you for the civil service. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yep, it's well lubricated for a full night's work. As Paul and his mates said, It's A Hard Days Night. 

Childeharold, Console Commander and working class hero. Headed for the Sony hall of fame, unless mummy sends him to bed first.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you agree with me? NATO doesn't need Turkey it was only a player during the Cold War. As for an Iran, Turkey, China alliance - that's a fantasy. The most that will happen is a cosying up to Russia. Chinese navy in the Black Sea? 

Bollocks to Johnny Turk. Erdo-gone is simply a popularist appealing to the average thick as shit uneducated goat herding peasant. His sabre rattling in northern Syria and elsewhere is pathetic compared to what real countries can do with real military power. I personally hope the hordes of savage cunts to the south overrun the place slaughtering every thing that moves. Fuck the lot of em 

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Erdogan is trying to re-create the dominance in the Muslim world that the Ottoman Empire had prior to WWI. The man is a ruthless thug who has obliterated the secular state created by Ataturk and has turned Turkey into a religious dictatorship. The officer corps of the military which once were the guardians of secularism were gutted in the wake of the attempted coup in 2016 and replaced with pro Erdogan lackeys.

Erdogan knows that by playing the pious strongman, he can incite unrest among the indoctrinated Muslims within Europe's borders and I believe the reason he's doing this is not because he wants to join the EU but so they will not interfere with Turkish influence being re-asserted in Bosnia, Kosovo and Albania. My guess is that he also intends to eventually turn Syria into a puppet state and obtain territorial concessions from Greece while playing the pan-Turkic nationalism card with a large sprinkling of conservative Islam as this would further extend his influence to the borders of China placing him in a position to play the West and Beijing off against each other.

Erdogan's supposed outrage over a cartoon picture is pure theatre and is merely a warning to the EU not to get in his way. The question here is whether the EU is going to appease him or finally grow a pair of bollocks and slap down its Islamofascists while reinforcing its borders so he can't flood them with millions of migrants.

I will wager that it will be the former.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Erdogan is trying to re-create the dominance in the Muslim world that the Ottoman Empire had prior to WWI. The man is a ruthless thug who has obliterated the secular state created by Ataturk and has turned Turkey into a religious dictatorship. The officer corps of the military which once were the guardians of secularism were gutted in the wake of the attempted coup in 2016 and replaced with pro Erdogan lackeys.

Erdogan knows that by playing the pious strongman, he can incite unrest among the indoctrinated Muslims within Europe's borders and I believe the reason he's doing this is not because he wants to join the EU but so they will not interfere with Turkish influence being re-asserted in Bosnia, Kosovo and Albania. My guess is that he also intends to eventually turn Syria into a puppet state and obtain territorial concessions from Greece while playing the pan-Turkic nationalism card with a large sprinkling of conservative Islam as this would further extend his influence to the borders of China placing him in a position to play the West and Beijing off against each other.

Erdogan's supposed outrage over a cartoon picture is pure theatre and is merely a warning to the EU not to get in his way. The question here is whether the EU is going to appease him or finally grow a pair of bollocks and slap down its Islamofascists while reinforcing its borders so he can't flood them with millions of migrants.

I will wager that it will be the former.

He also has ambitions to control Libyan oilfields and the oil under the Med.  Hopefully the US and Russia might find a common interest in curtailing his activities one way or another.  

21 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

He also has ambitions to control Libyan oilfields and the oil under the Med.  Hopefully the US and Russia might find a common interest in curtailing his activities one way or another.  

Whatever the ambition, the key point for Erdogan currently is money. With high unemployment and population bursting at the seams and with all the dollar loans and financial gambles of the recent past coming home to roost, the shithole is not in prime condition. It is crumbling as we speak. Erdogan will manipulate Brussels to extract financial support. 
His religious stance will fire back. China is the last place embracing religion and the West are slowing waking up to the dangers of allowing apathy to continue.