CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts whose tits got touched 12 years ago.

Dyslexic cnut

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been following the shenanigans in Melbourne. Chairman Dan is squirming like a fish on a hook. His lieutenants are dropping like flies. I’d give Sutton a couple of days at most. Sky News’s  Peta Credlin is fucking ace. She’s playing him like a penny whistle, picking off his cronies like Lee Harvey Oswald with a new pair of specs. Andrews is one of the most arrogant cunts I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait till he’s drifting around all at sea with none of his sycophantic bootlickers in sight. Shouldn’t be long imo. I just hope he’s not allowed to resign and not face a court. The cunt deserves some jail time for what he’s done to Victorians.

Yep, he’s a cunt of the highest order. He’s resilient, but it surely can’t last. My feeling is that there will be a royal commission at some stage, hopefully soon. The enquiry he set up had no power, and anyone with half a brain knew it. Credlin has the brains and political nous to destroy him. I love her. She will not be pushed aside or intimidated by anybody. She figured out before anyone else that this cunt just loves the sound of his own voice, and if you let him talk long enough, he will incriminate himself. It’s a tactic that has worked well so far!

18 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Yep, he’s a cunt of the highest order. He’s resilient, but it surely can’t last. My feeling is that there will be a royal commission at some stage, hopefully soon. The enquiry he set up had no power, and anyone with half a brain knew it. Credlin has the brains and political nous to destroy him. I love her. She will not be pushed aside or intimidated by anybody. She figured out before anyone else that this cunt just loves the sound of his own voice, and if you let him talk long enough, he will incriminate himself. It’s a tactic that has worked well so far!

The problem is that the Federal Gov. in Canberra are not doing their job either. They have the power to intervene and stop this maniac, but are so busy looking over their shoulder for right wingers that they have dropped the ball. NZ re-electing the fraud Jacinda, to me is very worrying too, as it seems that all leftie politicians are prepared to abandon any principles as long as the bogeyman conservatives can be stopped. The US fiasco is proof if any was needed. Trudeau and his mafia in Canada have just yesterday threatened to bring down their own government if the Conservatives insist on setting up a committee to investigate corruption by the libs which has given millions to his family and friends. It’s happening all over the world right now, and the MSM and big tech social media are covering up for the left on a scale that is frightening.