CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rehan and Haleema Baig

Trucking Funt

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you mean TF?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you mean TF?

Yes. I seem to have transformed into a spaz Eric. I knew it would happen one day, but I didn’t expect it so soon. I knew I shouldn’t have gone to Devon. I bet they’ve chipped me and reprogrammed me. 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Pay attention Billy! I thought it was TCs post. Mateus Rose. I love it. My nom was at least 5 mins before his but I like TC and we have much the same views, especially on US matters.

I did check the threads before posting KB and didn't see anything but have a like as compensation.

This is too ghastly to contemplate. The vast majority of individuals and situations cunted  here are ridiculous, unfair, absurd, quixotic, self destructive etc... this is somewhat different. These people are criminal and perverse. For me, it is axiomatic that such people (criminals) are cunts. The video? Hmm.....well. I’m not sure why the producer of it expended all that energy to show a picture of the  Male offender Just to call him a “dirty fucking cunt” (axiomatic) and to shout “send the buggers back” at the same time as recommending that he have a ten year rather than three year sentence. I’m sure the author feels very strongly about it.... but I find  such voyeurism equally as macabre. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I haven't seen it either but I can guess what it's about. Sickening

It is just that being sickened by something that I did not see make me feel that I am reacting like those murderous cunts who are often illiterate but are deeply offended by something that mentions a pervy cunt who lived 1500 years ago and who was also illiterate.

I live in hope that one day we'll have the technology to weed these sick cunts out pre birth. What on all that's holy would possess a man to fuck a chicken, or any other livestock for that matter...i then clocked the guilty in the news segment and it all made sense...its no doubt perfectly acceptable in their book.