CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rehan and Haleema Baig

Trucking Funt

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I live in hope that one day we'll have the technology to weed these sick cunts out pre birth. What on all that's holy would possess a man to fuck a chicken, or any other livestock for that matter...i then clocked the guilty in the news segment and it all made sense...its no doubt perfectly acceptable in their book. 

They can be quite alluring with the right shade of lipstick and correctly applied mascara, not the cockerels because that would be just plain wrong imho.

• Like 1

As you leave Exeter St Davids and cross the River Exe and the flood relief canal there are some allotments on the right .. I think that it happened in the allotments. Trains heading into Exeter St Davids from Dawlish are ofter stopped at a signal by the allotment the track is above the allotment so there would have been a good view.

‘Scottie’ was a black Bermudian ‘rummy’ who was hung like somebody with a huge black penis. He was arrested on several occasions for parking his paralytic rum-soaked arse in a local park, in the summer sun, digging a hole in the ground and shagging it within an inch of it peaty life. He got locked up for horse-rodgerisation on several occasions too. The said gee-gee’s had to be put-down....nice fella though if I’m being honest.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yep, where Clint Eastwood played his familiar role of "the man with no name", except that his name was actually Joe. They just don't make them like this anymore.

I didn't know his name had ever been revealed. It was thought that Peter Falk's Lt Columbo had spent 50 years on screen with no mention of a first name. Some geek found a scene where he shows his ID, and blown up the image to show his first name was 'Frank'.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was that when a train was stopped on a bridge and the passengers were able to see a man fucking a goat in the field below?

Mark and Lard did a mildly amusing Cheesily Cheerful Chart Challenge about this, but that was well over a decade ago. The dirty, goat fucking pervert was a chef.

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Mark and Lard did a mildly amusing Cheesily Cheerful Chart Challenge about this, but that was well over a decade ago. The dirty, goat fucking pervert was a chef.

I could never see the appeal of those two cunts. I know Gyps raves about them, but As far as I'm concerned, completely humourless, babbling flids. I got 90 seconds into that and just switched off. other broadcasters that aren't fit for purpose:

Chris Moyles. Self aggrandising fat cunt that can't talk properly.

Michael Parkinson. Supposedly king of the chat show, but unable to deliver an intelligible sentence due to guttural mumbling into his navel. Can't talk properly.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I could never see the appeal of those two cunts. I know Gyps raves about them, but As far as I'm concerned, completely humourless, babbling flids. I got 90 seconds into that and just switched off. other broadcasters that aren't fit for purpose:

Chris Moyles. Self aggrandising fat cunt that can't talk properly.

Michael Parkinson. Supposedly king of the chat show, but unable to deliver an intelligible sentence due to guttural mumbling into his navel. Can't talk properly.

I didn't mind them. Certainly a cut above the rest of the shite on Radio 1 at that time and since.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Despite being a mincer, I think Kenny Everett was the funniest cunt on radio. 

I can't really remember his radio stuff, only his TV shows. Funny bloke.

Can't imagine anyone on any BBC medium taking the piss out of someone fucking a goat these days though.

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

Can't imagine anyone on any BBC medium taking the piss out of someone fucking a goat these days though.

Indeed. Quite the opposite in fact. The BBC generally portray goat-fuckers as peaceful, intelligent and reasonable people who have made positive contributions to our society. And in no way are they stabby or liable to rape children or blow themselves up.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Despite being a mincer, I think Kenny Everett was the funniest cunt on radio. 

They can do what they want to one another’s nobs & ringpieces for all I care and some of them are decent blokes. It’s the squealy little hyper-camp cunts that I loathe, & the hijacking of the meeeedja by them and it’s promotion as a trendy lifestyle option that boils my piss. Oh, that and why, when one of these cunts comes out, do they suddenly get a lisp and start talking like a woman x 10? Anyone on here with medical training who can tell me if there is a connection from the lower colon and sphincter to the voice box?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

They can do what they want to one another’s nobs & ringpieces for all I care and some of them are decent blokes. It’s the squealy little hyper-camp cunts that I loathe, & the hijacking of the meeeedja by them and it’s promotion as a trendy lifestyle option that boils my piss. Oh, that and why, when one of these cunts comes out, do they suddenly get a lisp and start talking like a woman x 10? Anyone on here with medical training who can tell me if there is a connection from the lower colon and sphincter to the voice box?

It is a bizarre and infuriating phenomenon. Alan Carr, Rylan Clark etc', have all adopted this screechy shrill way of talking. Like an overexcited auntie after too much Sherry. They have fuck all to say either. Just mincing around screaming 'OOH, 'ARK AT ME! WHAT AM I LIKE!

I want them all dead. And that faggot cunt out of Coronation Street.

38 minutes ago, Goober said:

Talk about lukewarm. Are you going to get this account going or what? If the stats are anything to go by, for a second-timer your post-to-like ratio is the worst in Corner history.