CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rehan and Haleema Baig

Trucking Funt

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It is a bizarre and infuriating phenomenon. Alan Carr, Rylan Clark etc', have all adopted this screechy shrill way of talking. Like an overexcited auntie after too much Sherry. They have fuck all to say either. Just mincing around screaming 'OOH, 'ARK AT ME! WHAT AM I LIKE!

I want them all dead. And that faggot cunt out of Coronation Street.

I’m waiting for some Cunt MD to verify this but there maybe a link between having a 1” diameter brown letterbox and the ‘postman’ delivering oversized parcels. It would probably alter my tonal utterings if I’m being honest.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Talk about lukewarm. Are you going to get this account going or what? If the stats are anything to go by, for a second-timer your post-to-like ratio is the worst in Corner history.

Frank, how many times do you need telling? Are you really so dim? No cares one jot about your opinions, least of all me. Fuck off, cock dribble.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do a video you useless fucking cunt.

I feel like I've gotten off to a bad start with the idiot Greek second time around.

Perhaps I should extend a laurel branch?

I could invite him over for drinky poos and when he gets here I could ask him to hold the toilet roll for me whilst I shit in his loafers before stabbing him through the eye with the laurel branch.

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Prisoner Baig has has had his request to be released for a day to visit the zoo denied.  Apparently the warden had concerns that he might try to put his p p p prick up a penguin.