CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

I guess everyone has had enough of this bollocks by now..but let's have a bit of fun with it and put your insane Covid stories here. One of the most insane tossers in all of this must be the Governor of California Gavin Newsom, apparently he asked people to put their masks back on in between bites when they're out dinning. My favorite has to go to the UK for closing the pubs at 10 because that's when Mr. Cronie likes to come out and fuck everyone up, although we are told that pubs are covid safe..so no need to wear a face nappy til 10, after all Mr.Cronie isn't about til then. One good thing is, i don't need to carry any hammers, all i have to do is walk down the street without a mask and watch all the daft cunts dive out of my way and fling themselves in to on coming traffic or walk in a shop maskless and watch the silly nappy cunts bump in to each other while giving me a wide berth, fuck me, it's like an episode of it's a knockout.

Welcome to nappy nation, don't forget now..Hands, Face, Space.. fuck off.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I guess everyone has had enough of this bollocks by now..but let's have a bit of fun with it and put your insane Covid stories here. One of the most insane tossers in all of this must be the Governor of California Gavin Newsom, apparently he asked people to put their masks back on in between bites when they're out dinning. My favorite has to go to the UK for closing the pubs at 10 because that's when Mr. Cronie likes to come out and fuck everyone up, although we are told that pubs are covid safe..so no need to wear a face nappy til 10, after all Mr.Cronie isn't about til then. One good thing is, i don't need to carry any hammers, all i have to do is walk down the street without a mask and watch all the daft cunts dive out of my way and fling themselves in to on coming traffic or walk in a shop maskless and watch the silly nappy cunts bump in to each other while giving me a wide berth, fuck me, it's like an episode of it's a knockout.

Canadas Chief Health Officer recently advised people to wear a mask when having sex, something Neil has been doing for years.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

You've seen the state of my missus boat race then?

You've persuaded a woman to not only come within 30 feet of you without the use of rohypnol and waiving her rights to use of a restraining order, but to share (what for handy reference purposes we will call...) your life with her?

How the hell did you manage that then?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

You've persuaded a woman to not only come within 30 feet of you without the use of rohypnol and waiving her rights to use of a restraining order, but to share (what for handy reference purposes we will call...) your life with her?

Money!

13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I’m not convinced with Bill’s ‘mask wanker’ stance as he has just fucked off for a holiday to Devon shortly after the govt. published data stating that it was the safest place in England right now Re: Chinky bat flu...

13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I suggest you fuck off to another website with your unused face mask (just in case a cop sees you, fucking coward) and heavily soiled and used colostomy bag strapped to your waist. 

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fred West and Peter Sutcliffe we’re both happily married and still managed to have some fun outside the home environment.

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not convinced with Bill’s ‘mask wanker’ stance as he has just fucked off for a holiday to Devon shortly after the govt. published data stating that it was the safest place in England right now Re: Chinky bat flu...

There were no holiday lets that tickled my fancy available in Moss Side, when I was trying to decide where to go. And  Toxteth was way out of my price range.

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Only time its available & that’s what they’re charging. There’s an additional fee to sleep in the Royal bed & they’re flogging vials (or viles) of crispy, orange-order dna....are you on a percentage?

You know when you’ve been Tnagoed. LOL.

• Like 1