CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree, I don't like the way things are going. As you mentioned there is the problem of the 'I've got nothing hide, have all my details, contacts, DNA and recent travels' sheep cunts who will make this whole process even easier for the Government.

I'm waiting for the international travel restrictions to be applied to cunts like me who won't have the vaccine'.

Why are you so aggressive? Are you angry that your life did not work out as you wanted? Did an uncle fiddle with you when you was a kid? Or are you just an aggressive wanker with nothing else going on? Eat shit, fuck off etc etc. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh do fuck off you bellend. 

My money is on the shit cunts who had to have their shitty holiday in Spain a while back, Protesters and the school kids mixing at school again.

Ain't been on here long but I can already tell you are an utter shit cunt.

Fuck off.

I don't believe it's a hoax, I simply believe it does not require the reaction this Government has implemented.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why are you so aggressive? Are you angry that your life did not work out as you wanted? Did an uncle fiddle with you when you was a kid? Or are you just an aggressive wanker with nothing else going on? Eat shit, fuck off etc etc. 

Evening Eddie,

I am doing very well financially and I am not bitter at all, however due to this overreaction to this Kung Flu the country will be going down the shitter next year.

I'll be ok but many won't and it'll be the same cunts who have been doing as they are told who end up getting fucked over.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Eddie,

I am doing very well financially and I am not bitter at all, however due to this overreaction to this Kung Flu the country will be going down the shitter next year.

I'll be ok but many won't and it'll be the same cunts who have been doing as they are told who end up getting fucked over.

Ok, ok just thought I would ask. 

57 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh do fuck off you bellend. 

My money is on the shit cunts who had to have their shitty holiday in Spain a while back, Protesters and the school kids mixing at school again.

Ain't been on here long but I can already tell you are an utter shit cunt.

Fuck off.

What a well constructed and intelligent reply.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Eddie,

You appear to be very working class and very unrefined.

Have you thought about elocution lessons and a bath?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You appear to be very working class and very unrefined.

Have you thought about elocution lessons and a bath?

Haha, far from it old boy.

I live in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and have made a tidy life for myself. How I write does not equate to how I speak, how about you? Do you aspire to be Jacob Rees Mogg or are you actually him?

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I live in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and have made a tidy life for myself. How I write does not equate to how I speak, how about you? Do you aspire to be Jacob Rees Mogg or are you actually him?

You must get to know @JohnnySaucePants- you have an awful lot in common!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you frequent the Antelope?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give it a couple of years and we'll all have surveillance cameras and microphones in our houses to make sure that no unmonitored conversations take place. 

You got a smartphone, Eric? Or an Alexa? Or a Facebook account?

On second thoughts, forget that last one - only cunts have Facebook accounts.

And on third thoughts none of it actually matters, when NSA satellites can tell from 1500 miles up how many Pakistanis are living in a basement and what dialect they're talking. (Not that this stops them beheading infidels at will.)

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You got a smartphone, Eric? Or an Alexa? Or a Facebook account?

On second thoughts, forget that last one - only cunts have Facebook accounts.

And on third thoughts none of it actually matters, when NSA satellites can tell from 1500 miles up how many Pakistanis are living in a basement and what dialect they're talking.

I know, I know. I don't have Facebook and I wouldn't have one of those Alexa things. A digital aid for spastics who need to be told what to do and have everything organised for them. 

If I had your IT skills, I would derive much enjoyment from reprogramming my friends and family's Alexa machines to respond to every request with... "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're not squatting it what remains of Grenfell Tower are you?

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Morning Eric, watched a Robert Carlyle movie last night. A bIt of a sop in some ways because he usually plays hard deranged cunts. Being a super hard ninja sword wielding cunt  yourself you might not like it. The Mighty Celt. Oe you may like it  and end up having a cry wank. 

Anyway, did you ever get a reply from Tracy Gough to the email you never sent him, youu bull shitting bastard. 

You seem very angry today Johnny. Peculiar that someone with such an idyllic life would get wound up by a bunch of losers and scumbags like us. 

Now feel free to pound your keyboard to smithereens with your little fliddy T-Rex arms.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not getting a big head at all, and don't tell me to wear a mask you wannabe Covid Marshall. This Covid 19 really is has shown up how many compliant wankers there are, the useless Government didn't ask is to wear mask during the peak and supermarket staff didn't wear them despite mixing indoors with potentially thousands of cunts. The government also said you can sit in a pub all day without a mask on, getting pissed and spitting at your mates when you talk yet I have to wear one popping in a shop for 5 minutes. You are calling me a little drama queen? You obviously like being told what to do so Fuck off you cunt.

Fuck off fatguts