CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

9 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Far from it, its a stunning day and a warm 25 degrees and im off to Lyttleton morning markets for artichokes and a look around.  Then off out to dinner this evening at "Mr Goughs" home.

Just thought i'd ask about the e-mail you never sent. 

Not a good idea to rope all on here into the scumbag category. Maybe it's just you and the likes of Ape.

Have a nice day. Cunt 🙂 

I’ll bet you have a dark place for your artichokes....

lol.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Far from it, its a stunning day and a warm 25 degrees and im off to Lyttleton morning markets for artichokes and a look around.  Then off out to dinner this evening at "Mr Goughs" home.

Not a good idea to rope all on here into the scumbag category. Maybe it's just you and the likes of Ape.

Have a nice day. Cunt 🙂 

It’s lovely that you find time in your busy and fulfilled life to continually drop in and tell a load of complete strangers, who all think you’re a total wanker and don’t give a fuck about anything you say or do, about what’s happening in your imaginary utopian life.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s lovely that you find time in your busy and fulfilled life to continually drop in and tell a load of complete strangers, who all think you’re a total wanker and don’t give a fuck about anything you say or do, about what’s happening in your imaginary utopian life.

Have you ever eaten an Artichoke Ape?

Or have you choked an over eager gerbil?

15 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Have a nice day. Cunt 🙂 

Are you actually still claiming to be a personal friend of a high profile NZ millionaire? The one who didn't mind you posting his address as your own on Cunts Corner... you really are making yourself look like an idiot of staggering proportions.

You pitiful little fantasist man child. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Totally wrong description, and Che Guevara top wearing cunts can fuck right off. Fair enough if it was your choice to wear one, my choice is not to and I won't be told by this useless Government who have totally fucked up (an admittedly difficult situation) their response to this 'pandemic'. If someone wants to wear a mask then fine that's their choice but don't try and take away my choice. 

I agree with you on this one. I am similarly against being told to wear a fucking mask which comes in a package plainly marked ‘ DOES  NOT OFFER PROTECTION FROM CORONA VIRUS’ The whole ‘Pandemic’ bollocks is imo a hoax and I will not be taking part in the silly games being played by those in power. They can fuck right off as far as I’m concerned. Likewise with lockdowns and tier 1, tier 2 etc. garbage. 

DON’T FART OR YOU'LL KILL GRANNY!

SNIFF IT ALL UP GRANNY OR GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I agree with you on this one. I am similarly against being told to wear a fucking mask which comes in a package plainly marked ‘ DOES  NOT OFFER PROTECTION FROM CORONA VIRUS’ The whole ‘Pandemic’ bollocks is imo a hoax and I will not be taking part in the silly games being played by those in power. They can fuck right off as far as I’m concerned. Likewise with lockdowns and tier 1, tier 2 etc. garbage. 

DON’T FART OR YOU'LL KILL GRANNY!

SNIFF IT ALL UP GRANNY OR GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

It's a joke this whole pandemic, fuck it and if I die of drowning after testing positive for Covid 19 27 day's earlier then that's that.

3 hours ago, Joker said:

Says the cunt who's probably picked-up more shit than the council road sweeper. 

You should know, Mr Shit – aka 'R-soles'. What I should've known is the ideal job for the site's leading scat expert was obvious from the outset. The fact your online demeanour carries the hallmarks of a hi-vis wearing, Pot Noodle-snorting, thick-as-dogshit manual council oaf simply strengthens the notion you've got the opportunity to be roadside all hours, collecting shit to examine later in your Jeffrey Dahmer-type bedsit. Creepy little worm.   

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You should know, Mr Shit – aka 'R-soles'. What I should've known is the ideal job for the site's leading scat expert was obvious from the outset. The fact your online demeanour carries the hallmarks of a hi-vis wearing, Pot Noodle-snorting, thick-as-dogshit manual council oaf simply strengthens the notion you've got the opportunity to be roadside all hours, collecting shit to examine later in your Jeffrey Dahmer-type bedsit. Creepy little worm.   

Alexi Sayle, the vampire driving instructor. From Johannasberg?  

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, I know. I don't have Facebook and I wouldn't have one of those Alexa things. A digital aid for spastics who need to be told what to do and have everything organised for them. 

If I had your IT skills, I would derive much enjoyment from reprogramming my friends and family's Alexa machines to respond to every request with... "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

An “Alexa thing” pretty much saved my mother’s life last year. She passed out in the toilet and ended up lying on the floor for most of the night, having come down hard and injuring herself. As she had an Alexa in her bedroom, she managed to drag herself along the landing and ask it to send me a message, which, once I’d managed to understand, allowed me to contact my brother who lives locally to her. After finding her slumped on the floor, he called an ambulance and she was admitted to hospital for several days. She’s still suffering with a back injury as a result of the fall, but she’s alive and kicking. She’s not a spastic.

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

An “Alexa thing” pretty much saved my mother’s life last year. She passed out in the toilet and ended up lying on the floor for most of the night, having come down hard and injuring herself. As she had an Alexa in her bedroom, she managed to drag herself along the landing and ask it to send me a message, which, once I’d managed to understand, allowed me to contact my brother who lives locally to her. After finding her slumped on the floor, he called an ambulance and she was admitted to hospital for several days. She’s still suffering with a back injury as a result of the fall, but she’s alive and kicking. She’s not a spastic.

I don't doubt they have their uses. I personally find the idea of a lump of plastic talking to me quite irritating. Maybe it's the voice. I wonder if they do a 'Rab C Nesbitt', or a Vyvyan Basterd.