CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Only time its available & that’s what they’re charging. There’s an additional fee to sleep in the Royal bed & they’re flogging vials (or viles) of crispy, orange-order dna....are you on a percentage?

I get you now. I was surprised how few chalets were available too, given the time of year. The thing is that when we got there it wasn’t busy at all. By that I mean not many people about, but most of the chalets were clearly occupied. I’m not complaining as we wanted a bit of peace and quiet anyway. I’m not one for small talk and “Hi. How are you” bollocks to cunts I don’t know. Or most cunts I do know.

16 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I guess everyone has had enough of this bollocks by now..but let's have a bit of fun with it and put your insane Covid stories here. One of the most insane tossers in all of this must be the Governor of California Gavin Newsom, apparently he asked people to put their masks back on in between bites when they're out dinning. My favorite has to go to the UK for closing the pubs at 10 because that's when Mr. Cronie likes to come out and fuck everyone up, although we are told that pubs are covid safe..so no need to wear a face nappy til 10, after all Mr.Cronie isn't about til then. One good thing is, i don't need to carry any hammers, all i have to do is walk down the street without a mask and watch all the daft cunts dive out of my way and fling themselves in to on coming traffic or walk in a shop maskless and watch the silly nappy cunts bump in to each other while giving me a wide berth, fuck me, it's like an episode of it's a knockout.

Welcome to nappy nation, don't forget now..Hands, Face, Space.. fuck off.

You obviously see yourself as a bit of a tough nut Jake but would you brush Covid-19 off with a cursory shrug?

A COVID story doing the rounds in Glasgow was of a huge batch of industrial hand sanitizer being produced without the necessary chemical deterrents being added and it found it’s way onto the market and was consumed in record time..

Only in Glasgow...

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You obviously see yourself as a bit of a tough nut Jake but would you brush Covid-19 off with a cursory shrug?

A COVID story doing the rounds in Glasgow was of a huge batch of industrial hand sanitizer being produced without the necessary chemical deterrents being added and it found it’s way onto the market and was consumed in record time..

They’ll drink anything in Glasgow. Hopefully a huge batch of the cunts are now dead.

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I get you now. I was surprised how few chalets were available too, given the time of year. The thing is that when we got there it wasn’t busy at all. By that I mean not many people about, but most of the chalets were clearly occupied. I’m not complaining as we wanted a bit of peace and quiet anyway. I’m not one for small talk and “Hi. How are you” bollocks to cunts I don’t know. Or most cunts I do know.

Hi. How are you?

42 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Only in Glasgow...

Got to drink something 

Guest Weary&Disgusted

The government have announced that as part of the national lockdown in Wales, shops should only be selling "essentials" but then apparently haven't defined exactly what essentials are.  Cue panic buying and hoarding.  I have no idea how this is supposed to be helping to fight Covid19.  Just seems like idiocy to me.  

Right now I would vote for any political party who said "Right, everyone in the vulnerable category isolate, every other fucker get on with your lives pronto".  

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I suggest you fuck off to another website with your unused face mask (just in case a cop sees you, fucking coward) and heavily soiled and used colostomy bag strapped to your waist. 

Well i see we still get the dregs on here derailing threads with their ill thought out responses, I will have you know that i first joined this website when you was wearing diapers, sounds likes you're still wearing them by the shit that's coming out your fat fucking gob, be a good boy and put your face nappy back on and shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Only in Glasgow...

All alcohol products in Glasgow should come with serving suggestions.

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well i see we still get the dregs on here derailing threads with their ill thought out responses, I will have you know that i first joined this website when you was wearing diapers, sounds likes you're still wearing them by the shit that's coming out your fat fucking gob, be a good boy and put your face nappy back on and shut the fuck up.

nappies .. we're fucking BRITISH!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

A heart inside that hunk of beef - carry on pumping shit head and covid cunt. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Good evening Punkape, what’s on the cards for this weekend? Up to anything interesting?

Hello peasant.

I’m playing golf tomorrow at my exclusive club and after Mass on Sunday I’m playing golf again at my exclusive golf club.

A friend of mine is delivering some fat Partridges tomorrow so that’s dinner for tomorrow evening then it’s wild duck for Sunday.

Are you having beans at the weekend?